the Germans [Theme] Page 3

Many people survived during the war thanks to the cowardice of the Germans, who were brave only when he had a clear advantage over the enemy.
№ 391392   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:51
Boguskie made me a cot. After the barracks bunks, which used to sleep, the bed seemed unusually comfortable. The fact that I don't see the Germans not hear their cries and not have to fear that every minute of every SS can beat or even kill, giving the feeling of happiness.
№ 391381   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 12:18
What was a tragedy for us, for the Germans - a lucrative business. In the ghetto of German companies have multiplied like mushrooms after rain, and each of them was willing to provide proof of employment - of course, for a certain amount, reaching a few thousand.
№ 391314   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 14:18
Thought it was cold flowers,
and from the dew, they are slightly faded.
The dawn that followed the grasses and the bushes,
searched German binoculars.
The flower, in the dewdrops all, to flower pressed,
and the guard raised his hands.
But the Germans, having coffee at the moment
got into the tanks, covered hatches.
№ 390367   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:28
- Tell the woman SIM. And why your boy doesn't play in the house?
- In the house Yoshiko stuffy...
- Outside the house of Yoshiko heard! May I gently put Esika box from the refrigerator and let for the sake of God is torturing a violin in the shade?
- And you bought a refrigerator? Since when you started to cook more than eat? But which composer is your Socca is trying to turn with the flute?
- I beg You not to crease my sleeves. It's music, I advise you! SIM, I beg you. Your Yoshiko will still be on his knees crawling around my Carocci, so she played along with him.
- So! I remembered! In our house there are still Germans! I will not be silent and will call them here.
№ 388495   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:06
- Maybe a game of chess?
- Well, of course, and why I would go against this cacophony. By the way, Shomen what you fantasize yourself who will win, you or the strongest?
You know Leon, it seems to me that for the first time in the history of chess, under these sounds, we will lose both.
- Simon, if you will speak ill about my child, he will play at your funeral.
- SIM, I for the sake of God will sit in, if it is for free. Just please, put me in the last row... Leon, do you happen to know if the house the Germans?
- How would such a joy? Of course not.
- Then someone takes revenge on this boy?! Yoshiko, let me give you a hundred rubles, to at least pay your half-hour break.
- Yoshiko. Do not listen the play. Up to three hundred...
Quote Explanation: Two Jews playing chess in the Odessa yard Simon and Leon, Yoshiko is torturing a violin sounds terrible, and Shem hanging Laundry.
№ 388487   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:44
- They must be nuts? One quiet night means that the Germans ran away?
- That is, they're wrong?
We lost an officer and three soldiers two days ago. They repaired wire fence, we brought two back, but all in vain.
- Sir, the staff believe that the enemy departed. There are pictures of the new line from the air...
- Shut up! Three years every inch of this land with the blood was given and then suddenly the Germans retreated? It's a trap. But nothing, the widow will give a medal posthumously, here she is about to pee her pants from happiness!
№ 388085   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 23:31
The German Nation is a military nation but not a nation of warriors. Give the Germans a lot of sausages, butter, beer and cheap car, and he never wants to risk that he stabbed the stomach.
Quote Explanation: 9 Mar 1939
№ 387329   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 00:57
Among the Jews who were in resettlement camps in Germany - as we know, the Jews ran away from Poland to these camps for several years after the war, went phrase: we Germans will never forgive what they did to us.
№ 386517   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 20:36
For many years I meet the Germans, who admit that they are ashamed to be Germans. And every time I feel tempted to tell them that I am ashamed to be human.
Quote Explanation: From the article Hannah Arendt "Organized guilt". 1944.
№ 386495   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 10:15
For many years I meet the Germans, who admit that they are ashamed to be Germans. And every time I feel tempted to tell them that I am ashamed to be human.
Quote Explanation: From the article Hannah Arendt "Organized guilt". 1944.
№ 386494   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 10:15
- The Germans did not suspect that you can go back and you will be ABLE to return... the village is necessary to return at any cost...
- That's right!
№ 384346   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 11:28
The Germans in these sizes do not steal, they wonder what can be so selfless to steal. We also amazing, but steal.
№ 373588   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 13:03
- If something goes wrong and I get caught... I want to die from a bullet to the Norwegian, not German.
- Agreed.
№ 369583   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:48
- What are you looking at?
- Do you think the Germans stole even our Northern lights?
- No, that's impossible!
- My mom said that if you see the Northern lights, then the house next door.
- If you love the Northern lights, you can hide with us, we have lights... and shelter.
№ 369576   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2019 / 22:41