the Germans [Theme] Page 4

So the Germans will be war until victory or to death. The other Russian is not given by right of birth.
Quote Explanation: Russian immigrant thinks about the coming war between Germany and Soviet Russia
№ 366744   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2019 / 03:06
- Here is my homeland, I can't leave.
- So get this moron, dangerous, can't you see?
- I hate it. When I think about it I want to, as you say?
- Puke.
- That's it. But he's doing something useful.
- I understand, he created an army to keep us in fear. But nothing more.
It is already done. And then 80%. 38 million Germans voted for him.
- In your opinion, if 38 million people have put an idiot, he's not an idiot?
Quote Explanation: About Hitler.
№ 339770   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 15:28
You could say it was fate.
You see, someone can say that German fascism has turned from anti-Semitism, the over-zealous leader of the nation of angry sheep, but it would not have made it without the love of Germans, one interesting lesson: to Burn.
The Germans loved to burn anything. Shops, synagogues, Reichstag, houses, personal items, slain people, and of course, books. A good bonfire of books has always been they like...
№ 334742   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2018 / 19:08
Taught to kill Jews...
№ 327835   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 18:02
Cranial index - nonsense: after decades of measurements of the angles and the information in tables of a variety of signs so no one was able to distinguish with absolute certainty the skull of a Jew from the skull of a German.
№ 310009   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 02:04
- Chauvinist thinking, like "ADG", this is not new. For example, the German law on citizenship. He is basically a male chauvinist.
- Bold claim.
- Then a small quiz. If you as a Turkish worker came to us forty years ago, since living here, work, pay taxes - then you German?
- Of course! No... Or?
If you're a settler, lived for forty years in Russia, worked there and paid taxes, are you then German?
- Of course not. Or? Then give me the secret! Who is the German?
- Russian is German.
- Russian? So he and his ancestors have long lived in Russia?
- Yes, but his ancestors long ago moved to Russia from Germany, and therefore, in his veins flows German blood.
- Maybe the doctor?
- German is the one who has declared their membership of German nationality and confirm their origin. Cultural upbringing and language.
Yes you Howland!
Quote Explanation: ADH ("Alternative for Germany") (it. Alternative für Deutschland, AfD) is a conservative and eurosceptic political party in Germany, founded on 6 Feb 2013. Following the elections on 24 September 2017, is the third largest party in the Bundestag.
№ 307655   Added Viker 13-11-2017 / 15:37
Take a look at things as the Germans - really.
№ 302621   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 21:36
He could not hear the German language. He was not humbled even Beethoven. Exceptions prove the rule. Millions normalized meticulous once in a hundred years give birth to a rebel space incontinence. The Beethoven appear as a protest of nature, which cannot endure forever mediocrity. Basargin knew that he was wrong. All Nations are equally necessary Land is not propaganda, but truth. But there was nothing he could do, when he heard German speech.
№ 286759   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2017 / 20:25
Theodore field Marshal Fedor von Bock, Paulus congratulating on appointment to the tank ranges in Wunsdorf-Bergen, about the political "race" up there, spoke more frankly:
From softening of bones German people switched to the softening of the brain... In any case - was talking to von Bock, from this guy with bangs on the forehead is always necessary to hide matches away so he doesn't make a good fire...
№ 284853   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:30
The Americans drove the Germans to watch the excavated ditches in which rot the corpses of the tortured, and the Germans said that "they knew nothing". This infuriated Americans:
Shut up, if you don't know what's in front of you was going on! Why do we, living thousands of miles from Germany, we were notified about all the horrors in your country...
№ 284848   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:29
In the Nuremberg Palace of justice, seat of the international Tribunal, and as the indictment documents also showed films about the atrocities of Hitler's regime. Here, too, turned away from the screen, wore impenetrable sunglasses, and some war criminals even... crying. Judges and prosecutors could not help remembering the old Maxim: "be Afraid of defeated Germans! If they failed to flood the world in blood, they will flood it with my tears..."
№ 284847   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:29
The Germans know a lot about the archives: the photo on the document, you can glue, you can do the plastic surgery to remove or add scars, but to change the size of the skull is not so easy, and the Germans were carefully entered in the "business" the results of such measurements.
№ 259222   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:41
German likes nature, but nature in his view is a popular Welsh harp. His garden, he pays maximum attention to: plants seven rose bushes on the North side and seven on the South, and if they, God forbid, has grown vary in size and shape, German excitement loses sleep. Every flower is tied to a peg. The natural beauty of the flower is lost, but the German is happy: as long as the flower was in its place and behaved decently.
№ 249607   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:20
- Uncle Igor, and when the war is over?
- When all the Germans we kill WAN.
- But the war has nothing to do with the number of live and dead Germans.
- Yes? But what, then, is?
- With anger and hatred. With lies and propaganda. With resentment and revenge. With anything but not with nationality.
№ 241953   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:37
One who is German says, we are not happy.
№ 204826   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:41