the Germans [Theme] Page 2

Since the reign of Peter the Great, foreign scientists, military, diplomats, artists faithfully served the Russian monarchy. There were many immigrants from Germany among them. Their descendants settled in Russia, preserving the language and some traditions that underwent changes over time in the Russian manner, and as a result became often even more Russian than the indigenous people. What can I say, it came to the point that the Russian autocrats could rightly be called Germans. The establishment of family ties between the dynasties began with the marriage of the parents of Peter III - Tsarevna Anna Petrovna and Duke of Holstein-Gottorp Karl Friedrich. After that, the process became irreversible, and two centuries later the Romanovs already had a dominant percentage of German blood.
№ 407115   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:36
Few people know, but many saboteurs of the Third Reich were exposed not even by the army counterintelligence officers SMERSH, but by the most ordinary patrols. It happened in a ridiculously simple way: the Germans made stainless steel paper clips for documents, in the USSR they were made of ordinary steel and therefore rusted. One glance at the document was enough, and it immediately became clear who was in front of you.
№ 407024   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 22:51
- There will always be someone who starts it.
№ 404417   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:09
Hell is white! - suddenly makes a discovery student Karminkel. - No flame, only eternal snow. The souls of sinners freeze in an ice bath. And Satan has a gray beard, he speaks Russian and looks like Santa Claus ...
№ 404410   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:48
- We shot him. Because he had a label on his back: "German." Because we had another: "Pole". And because our hearts were filled with hatred ... Someone said to him, I do not know, whether as an explanation or an excuse: "It's too late." But he was wrong. It was not too late. It was too early ...
№ 404390   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 00:00
- Tsuryup, dear! Well, tell us about your miracle!
- Oh, yah-yah, my name is Ain.
- And me Zwei. We support the holding.
- Order, the whole economy rests on us.
- I don't understand anything, but where is Dry?
- Oh, if Dry comes, the American Ain jusival caput system comes into effect.
- Colleague, I think they are mocking us. Dear auf wiedersehen, Ain, Zwei.
№ 404030   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:33
The Germans are sensible. So they choose stupid.
№ 401045   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 00:12
SHE: excuse me, but your favorite books?
How?
Why books?
But... who's she looking? God, these Russian...! But how can there! Well, at least one... come on!
Wilde?
Homosexual.
Burns?
But he's a poet, that would count?
The Germans! Yes, the Germans! Who...
Silence! Do not be silent!
I: Kierkegaard.
SHE: How, sorry?
I: Kierkegaard. And... Heine, that is, Goethe. And Shakespeare.
Shakespeare plus?
SHE: AND what of Shakespeare?
Oh.
Me: Like... everything. Juliet. That is, Romeo and Juliet, and... where... the Night. And... about the king... of kings too.
God!
The woman set a Cup.
Finally put.
Quote Explanation: The main character of the novel, an Englishwoman Emilia, arranged as a governess in one of the richest families in Austria. The excerpt is a funny moment of the interview
№ 400755   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 14:27
Terrible to say, but there was not such total violence of some people over others, which was not made in the name of patriotism. In the name of patriotism the Russians fought with the French, the French with the Russians, and in the name of patriotism is now preparing the Russian with the French to fight against the Germans and in the name of patriotism is now ready the Germans to fight on two fronts. But not only wars - in the name of patriotism the Russians stifled the poles and the Germans, the Slavs; in the name of patriotism Communards killed of Versailles Versailles and the Communards.
№ 394676   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 14:45
The heroes catch up with the Germans and with the skill of eloquence: "From the machine schnelle fuck!" marauders ride to her caanot girls.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Paris".
№ 394215   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:57
In front Kurochkin nurses tied up woozy after a deathly story of the Cuban who ran around the office shouting: "Revolt! Long live the world revolution! Coffins and guillotine is our symbol!". Cuban was dressed up in a straitjacket, and aunt Glasha gave him a double portion of the magnesia in each buttock, so that it is a metaphorical expression of "life is cracking in the area W..." took quite perceptible scathing look. But then the self-proclaimed brother of Fidel, passionate soul, writhing on the floor in pain, he continued to shout revolutionary slogans interspersed with delirium. "Hurrah! - he yelled. In blitzkrieg only play the Germans! Cuban will show your bourgeois face cat eye of the dictatorship of the proletariat. I learned Russian only for the fact that Lenin spoke. All hanged on lampposts in nature..."
Soon, the Cuban was quiet. Realizing, obviously, your "cracked" position, he is unlikely to show someone the cat eyes of the dictatorship of the proletariat, a Cuban clenched his teeth and curled up, silent.
One of the patients, a former teacher of rastamanskie Bodrato, insane, like Kurochkin, on religious grounds alcoholic, took a moment to quietly to the nurses to approach Ivan Mefodevich and whisper to him that from the street through a bathroom window it causes some bearded friend Smokes. Kurochkin bullet slipped into the toilet, with little concern about what this intimate restaurant in the mental hospitals seen from the office through a special hinged window. Clutching at the bars, Ivan looked down into the courtyard, and saw the excited alcohol Dimka Dimova, a heart friend who shook before him an open bottle of port.
- Salutations, soul Kurochkin! - thundered the red-bearded giant, in a welcoming gesture throwing up your hand with port. - Drink to your health, my friend! How long are you going to hang around in these stinking land? Beast your Ideas! Gives you to visit. Rubbish! Bureaucracy! X-rays fucking! Soul does not see, son of a dog! Bureaucrats took possession of the souls of brilliant artists. Vanya! - even louder shouted Dymov. - Do you know what is happening on the streets of our blessed town? Rebellion, revolution, disobedience holiday! And tops it all some kind of mad monk. Has led just a bunch of fanatics to the Uspensky temple and demands of the Church authorities. Says that did the world end in Rastyapino.
Smokes took a swig from the bottle and mad, laughed.
- And, indeed, long live doomsday! Want anarchy! Tired of mocking the power of money and the bureaucrats! Break the grate, friend, jump! I'll catch you, and we incurred General in a whirlwind of madness.
(from the novel Crack)
Quote Explanation: Rebellion and crazy religious fanatics.
№ 393072   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:57
For someone idleness is the mother of all vices, the ending is brutal slavery and death. For someone idleness is a challenge. It was not the worst punishment for Russian peasant 18-19 century like to watch "idly tied to the chair" working friends. Say sophisticated penalty that came up with the Industrialists, the Germans in Russia. The Germans are generally good psychologists when it comes to stimulation of labor. But the trouble is to put German psychology on Russian soil. Through the asphalt of the city strikes the mutant rebellion. Not be good for anyone.
I'm in a spiritual small, because adhere to drawing from his own life experience. For me sloth is the reason for the discipline and internal discipline. Idleness, as a kind of freedom requires tremendous effort, because this freedom is easier to give to someone - to throw to the feet of the authority to free themselves from the burden of responsibility. Not everyone is able to carry freedom. Most people prefer the freedom to sell for a mess of pottage, as Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. Idleness will master not everyone. By nature most of us are slaves of Convention. Understand yourself, identify your own personality are the characteristics of the original freedom. But the original freedom is a heavy load. Believe in the word. Easier for a mess of pottage...
Quote Explanation: A former psychologist without work talks about idleness.
№ 392171   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:54
During the Bolshevik revolution animal instincts filled with hate demi became the reason of terrible crimes against the ruling class of society. Despite the condemnation and the feeling of pity, it is hard to deny these actions in the determination and hardness. Without any negotiation, illusions or compromise these rebels, striving for your goal, in each deed was broke, regardless of morality, the voice of conscience or their origin. And the Jacobins, and the Bolsheviks massacred the ruling class and executed the Royal family. They broke with Christianity and were against the Catholic religion, a war of extermination. They were able to involve their people in wars that were fought by them with passion and panache, then it was the revolutionary war, now the same war started by the Germans. Theories and ideas of the subversive elements had a huge impact far beyond the borders of their countries.
The methods of the Nazis, but they are based on the same principle: killing and destruction of dissenters.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary..
18 Jan 1942
Quote Explanation: Fragments from a personal diary.. January 18, 1942
№ 391399   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:12
... still, this German officer is the only person in a German uniform of all...
№ 391397   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:06
"You said that you civilized people, and I, the artist, took everything I had - my violin".
№ 391396   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:03