guy [Theme]

You are an excellent manipulator. You know how to press on people's weaknesses. <...> You have an approach, a technique. But do you know what the problem is? You are too smart and there is no room for common sense in your head anymore. Because if you had it, you would realize that you started something that you cannot control. Do you think you're the boss now? Wake up guy, this mass is the boss now.
№ 465672   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2024 / 03:09
But I know everything is for the better! All goes to good..
№ 465648   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2024 / 09:27
- He's a young guy. Even if you take his penis away, he is still obsessed with sex.
1 Season 15 Series
№ 465121   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2024 / 03:54
- [snaps the lock on the guitar case with the inscription Harry Heck] Harry Heck. Did you like the song? I wrote it for you. I'll sing it at your funeral.
- [snaps the lock on the guitar case with the inscription...
№ 464546   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:05
- They will see each other if one of them overcomes his fear and dares to enter the world of the other.
3 Season 2 Series
- They will see each other if one of them overcomes his...
№ 464418   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 11:22
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
The entrepreneur has never been a Russian folk hero. Because there’s no point in doing anything here. Do you have any business ideas? Guy, you are in the country of forced closure of the fontanel!
№ 463511   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 13:21
You have a thousand ways to die. You can snort cocaine on the edge and die. Like this poor guy.
№ 462805   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2024 / 20:57
And something changed: he became himself, and not part of the vague mass of people, he began to speak as if from himself and felt less confident. And Zimobor looked at him intently and affably - without a threat, but in such a way that a healthy man, old enough to be the father of this curly-haired guy, felt a desire to lower his eyes. From the brown, shining eyes of the young prince, entire generations of people, accustomed to rule, accustomed to looking at the world from above, from the back of a war horse, looked at him. Their world was wide and vast, and the elder, whose white light had always been closed by the flow of the Sezha - two or three transitions from beginning to end - suddenly became timid in front of this world, realizing for the first time its enormity. He vaguely knew that somewhere there were the Dnieper and Sozh, and this guy saw them and drank their water.
№ 462398   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:55
- No! His last name is Zasokhin.
№ 462389   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:54
- No! His last name is Zasokhin.
№ 462388   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:54
- And this is the only guy who didn't sleep here.
№ 462155   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:31
I usually like it when children make noise, but today this was annoying too. Kolka is already nine, an adult guy, but he continues to behave as if he is five: he follows me with his tail and constantly demands attention.
Quote Explanation: Episode 4 Maxim Learn to appreciate what you have
№ 461757   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:53