mass [Theme]

A controlled amount of money supply is the best inflation measure.
№ 464635   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:19
Why are the music and film industries so obsessed with sex? We are told that this is because “sex sells,” that is, the masses want sex, they want to see it and consume it. Thus, these industries are simply satisfying an already existing demand. In fact, these industries create demand. They force shamelessness on people until they create dependence. It's the same with drug distribution. Nobody naturally wants to inhale smoke. No one wakes up wanting to inject deadly chemicals into their veins. Nobody naturally wants to drink the rancid, rotten fermentation products of putrid fruits and vegetables. These are all artificial desires that these industries spend billions of dollars a year on, injecting them into the minds and souls of people through advertising and other forms of cultural engineering until people begin to think that these desires arise naturally and therefore need to be satisfied. This is why Western morality is so naturalistic. According to him, the most moral thing is to act in accordance with natural human rights and natural human interests. The liberal human rights regime is based on this. But no one is interested in how natural these rights and interests are? And even if they are natural, who decided that we are morally obligated to act in accordance with what is “natural”?
№ 463056   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:22
We are so dependent on the opinions of others that we allow the crowd to be the judge and arbiter of our behavior; we sacrifice anything to be considered “the same as everyone else.” We strive for universal recognition as a reward, we are afraid to be different from others, because this causes a reaction from society: distrust, rejection, suspicion. As a result, we inevitably become part of the homogeneous mass, and this gives us self-confidence and a feeling of acceptance and love, but at the same time we are oppressed by a feeling of loneliness, internal anxiety and lack of personal identity.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2
№ 462960   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:07
The masses always adore only power. The government rules - they adore it and hate us, tomorrow we will be in power - they will adore us...
№ 462758   Added Viker 12-02-2024 / 19:58
And something changed: he became himself, and not part of the vague mass of people, he began to speak as if from himself and felt less confident. And Zimobor looked at him intently and affably - without a threat, but in such a way that a healthy man, old enough to be the father of this curly-haired guy, felt a desire to lower his eyes. From the brown, shining eyes of the young prince, entire generations of people, accustomed to rule, accustomed to looking at the world from above, from the back of a war horse, looked at him. Their world was wide and vast, and the elder, whose white light had always been closed by the flow of the Sezha - two or three transitions from beginning to end - suddenly became timid in front of this world, realizing for the first time its enormity. He vaguely knew that somewhere there were the Dnieper and Sozh, and this guy saw them and drank their water.
№ 462398   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:55
It is depressing that the masses worship the Word of the People and not the Word of God.
№ 448404   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:14
The mass consciousness of people believes that everything that happens in the world is unconsciously determined in a common brain network.
The mass consciousness of people believes that everything...
№ 447173   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:48
And today, the average Russian is fed both opium-religion and patriotism-heroin, so that the Russian or Belarusian becomes completely dumb, sane and definitely does not twitch.
№ 445721   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 00:54
The masses don't have the proper taste to know what's worth buying at all, and the proper intelligence to recognize what's worth buying at all.
№ 444810   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2022 / 10:00
looking back, I see myself as a small, fragile girl. a little clumsy, timid, shy, but incredibly kind, warm, real. for some reason, I buried all my talents and skills deep inside, afraid to catch crowds of judgmental looks on myself, but the opinion of hundreds of people cannot extinguish the potential, the opinion should not worry me, you, everyone. living in eternal fear, you are wasting time. a clock that continuously moves forward without referring to anyone's insecurities. time does not wait, it should not adapt to yours: somehow
№ 443273   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 23:27
A great man breaks out of the mass and surrenders to the will of circumstances - the female mass lives on the sidelines of history, and circumstances for each of them are an obstacle, not a springboard. In order to change the image of the world, one must first grow firmly into it; but women who are firmly rooted in society are precisely those who are submissive to this society. Unless we are talking about divine destiny - in which case women are in no way inferior to men - an ambitious woman, a heroine, looks like outlandish creatures. It is only when women begin to feel at home on this earth that personalities such as Rosa Luxembourg and Madame Curie appear. They brilliantly demonstrated that it was not the inferiority of a woman that determined her insignificant role in history, but her insignificant role in history doomed her to inferiority.
№ 441735   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2022 / 22:24
Never have I felt so alone, left to my own devices, as in those hours when I realized that I had no real power behind me, except for a completely conventional personal influence on individuals and masses; and the latter, seized with revolutionary ecstasy, were in a state of some kind of hysteria with an instinctive desire for destruction, which is laid in the foundation of the spiritual essence of every person. Once again, I was convinced how easy it is to master a hysterical crowd, how cheap their enthusiasm is, how pitiful the laurels of its leaders, and I did not betray myself and did not follow them. I am not made to be a demagogue - although I could easily become one - I am a soldier accustomed to receiving and giving orders without a hint of politics, and this is possible only in relation to an organized and mechanical mass. For ten days I have been engaged in politics and I feel a deep disgust for it, for my politics is the command of the power that can command me. But it was not there these days, and I had to engage in politics and manage a disorganized hysterical crowd in order to bring it back to normal and suppress the instincts and desire for primitive anarchy.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timiryova. March 11, 1917
№ 439318   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
Who do we have here? another fan of abstruse quotes. Do you have nothing to do? Go ahead and do something great to be quoted. And then, as if from a gray mass, he came out.
№ 437015   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2022 / 20:54
Courage expands the space of your reality. The complexity of creating reality is a wall for the gray mass.
№ 436383   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 00:06
Only what you don't fix is fatal!
№ 435805   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2022 / 06:27