the world [Theme]

It was so with her life: she saw only a thorny bush. But who among us does not do this in one way or another?
№ 448754   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:19
Due to environmental influences, many people have been resurrected and many have died.
№ 448401   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:13
The mass consciousness of people believes that everything that happens in the world is unconsciously determined in a common brain network.
The mass consciousness of people believes that everything...
№ 447173   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:48
Once you fall in love, you lose everything around you.
Quote Explanation: This character speaks of Misawa, who fell madly in love with his rival, and thereby lost his guard during the duel.
Once you fall in love, you lose everything around you.
№ 446902   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2022 / 06:42
Your personality is created by your consciousness, interaction with the surrounding world.
Your personality is created by your consciousness,...
№ 426736   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:45
The sweetest thing is that I have lost. I know, because one day I got what I really wanted. It was the only thing I longed for. And when I received it, it turned to dust right in my hands ... So one of his characters spoke, this is how he saw the world around him - tragic ... But you can also describe me. All his words were about me, until the very end. Or about us, but it doesn't matter ...
Quote Explanation: About F. Scott Fitzgerald
№ 420660   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2021 / 16:42
Our actions are never what they seem. It took us tremendous work to understand that the outside world is not at all what it seems to us. The same can be said about the inner world.
№ 419844   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 16:42
For me, love is the engine of everything. Love in the broadest sense. Not just a woman. To a friend, to a stranger, to a tree, to those who suffer from inhuman inequality, to a sunset and a storm. In general, to life. But in all these things, in the end, I see a Woman, even in a storm.
№ 410855   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 01:27
At a very early age children get a very important lesson, pay attention to what is important to their parents. If parents pay too much attention to the fact that you meet the expectations of the world around you, then eventually you'll be left with external evaluation. My own father was not so: he was a hundred percent human with the Internal Evaluation.
He was a real black sheep. But not only because he liked to live. He just didn't pay attention to what other people think. My father taught me how to live my life. I've never met another such a person
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400066   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:09
Your expectations have very little to do with reality. But they are enormous power to affect your inner peace. And since we are so careless with their expectations, it is easy to allow others to influence them.
№ 399830   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2020 / 09:33