model [Theme]

First man: - [speaks to the second man] Her ex-friend, an unemployed writer.
First man: - [speaks to the second man] Her ex-friend, an...
№ 466008   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2024 / 15:15
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
And therefore I am not tied to one behavioral model. I am free in my choice of path to achieve my goal.
№ 459557   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:49
the quote is taken from the article The Matrix
№ 446163   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2022 / 07:06
There is no model of humanization of monkeys, but there are hundreds of models of animalization of man.
№ 443628   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2022 / 13:45
Give me a tank (!) Youth quotes with meaning
Quote Explanation: Modern society and new idols who pride themselves on a bad lifestyle, models who only watch their weight, and a society that is chasing likes and comments
№ 442781   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 04:36
On the example of Ukraine, we can follow the technology of creating a terrible model of a person, which discards all reason, any morality, religion and turns into some kind of pure, refined madness. <...> Moreover, one must understand that such a psychology is characteristic of any society. It’s just that some societies have sufficient strength to counteract the raging elements, while someone is ready at any moment to give up responsibility for their actions, for relatives, friends and acquaintances and surrender to the power of base impulses. Which, in fact, happened in Ukraine.
№ 437157   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2022 / 02:21
It's hard to watch the world go to hell. Have you ever thought about it? People destroy each other and themselves. Models are getting thinner, phones and laptops are getting thinner, the brain is getting smaller, moral norms disappear altogether. Soon we will become completely transparent, and then nothing will remain of us at all.
№ 428794   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:24
The girls of the Lenok model were equipped with the function of ignoring sound waves that did not resonate with their emotional state.
№ 427326   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 17:03
Remembering today July 4 and remembering America, we still need to return to the basic concepts of what model we are talking about - the Chinese, american. If we talk about the American model, the word aggressiveness is positive, and the word conscience does not exist, it is smeared. The word mercy means nothing. Do not transfer our relationship to the relationships of others. So let's not talk about illusions. We don't have them anymore. They have two tasks: minimum and maximum. maximum - to maintain world domination and the dominant model. The minimum task is to quarrel with Russia with this tension, to drive Russia into a corner, and then we'll see.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov. Enmity with the West is dangerous, and friendship is deadly. Air on 04.07.2021
№ 422235   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 08:33
In essence, the scalpel could see that it was thinking about its appearance, while the prince just condescendingly allowed this species to happen.
№ 422217   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 07:39
Uwe was well aware when the women of his girlfriend wondered: how is it - of his own free will to get up and spend the whole day with this dunduk? Uwe himself wondered: how? He collected a bookcase for her: she stuffed it with books, in which from cover to cover it is entirely about feelings. Uwe valued only what can be seen, felt. Concrete and cement. Glass and iron. Tool. Predictable things. Right angles and clear instructions. Design models and drawings. Objects that can be depicted on paper. Uwe itself consisted of two colors - black and white.
№ 420531   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:21
Now unilateral non-legitimate sanctions are being multiplied against our country, which are launched on the basis of arbitrary attribution, at the discretion of the European Union. Dialogue based on facts is preferred to unfounded accusations in the spirit of Highly likely and the presumption of innocence has been replaced by a presumption of guilt. Just by definition. Even now, our British colleague recently said that what happened in Belarus could not have happened without Moscow's knowledge. So this mentality continues to apply to all situations. And in general, there is interference in the internal affairs of Russia and the states allied to us. Apparently, this is what the rules-based order on which the West increasingly wants to rely, departing from the universal norms of international law, should look like. In fact, according to our assessment, the entire policy of the European Union in the Russian direction is linked to the implementation of the Minsk agreements, which require, among other things, a direct dialogue between Kiev and Donetsk and Lugansk, and which the Ukrainian leadership openly sabotages with the support of Brussels. Let me remind you that President Zelensky bluntly stated that we do not like the Minsk agreements, but we want them to remain in force, because as long as they are in force, sanctions against Russia will remain. That is, the European Union now essentially agrees that the unity of Ukraine, peace in the Donbass is sacrificed by Kiev to the preservation of anti-Russian sanctions. We know. that there are many in Europe who are aware of the counter-productivity of such a course against our country, and we hope that common sense will eventually prevail and we will be able to begin to develop a new balanced model of relations based on the principles of international law. Russia is invariably open to such equal and honest cooperation. This does not mean that we will leave without reaction new unfriendly steps, attempts to talk from a position of strength, interference in internal affairs. Such attempts are being prepared, and this is already being openly discussed. But the answer is sure to follow.
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 420113   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 11:54
The era when the East blindly adopted the models of the West is over. Just as, I hope, the era when Russia followed the logic of the West and proceeded from them that there are global interests, not national ones, has ended. Today, thank God, the world is changing...
Release Date: 25.04.2021
№ 417873   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:57