incentive [Theme]

The desire to maximize income dictates the economic logic of behavior for any market subject. Income is the ultimate goal of the actions of every active participant in a market economy, an objective and powerful incentive for his daily activities.
№ 464248   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 01:45
A person can drown, surrounded by a hundred lifebuoys, if he himself does not take one of them.
№ 454004   Added Lady_Lesya 02-06-2023 / 19:44
Praise people when they deserve it. For you, this is a small effort, but for a person it may be an incentive for great achievements in the future.
№ 450465   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2023 / 02:48
Until we begin to rejoice in our successes, we will not have an incentive to strive somehow to grow, develop and move on. After all, almost every person focuses on their problems, while success, as it were, not noticing.
№ 450271   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:27
Free does not lead to responsibility for the results. You have no risk, no incentive.
№ 439773   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:30
OG PrinceProofmotivational quotespain willpowerstimulus
Quote Explanation: Album Stamina
№ 434581   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:58
I don't want to be the person you always agree with. I want to be the one you will push to change, develop, grow. Never before, before I met you, did I want this. I want to argue fiercely until three in the morning. I really want to fight when something goes wrong. I do not want to be silent, I want to discuss our life, because your fire feeds mine, and I do not want to go out. I want to be a person with whom you are not afraid to argue, because sometimes I need an additional stimulus, a push. And be sure, I will always answer you.
№ 420168   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:36
The main thing is to light up the light in the name of love where there is a great incentive to overcome everything in the world.
№ 413826   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2021 / 01:45
There is a neatness of the soul...
When you do not need to force yourself to restore order AND cleanliness, when it is natural, when it is natural not to lie in the eyes, to commit dirty deeds. When time lies strictly on the shelves of Whom and how much of your attention is strictly on merit. When any cataclysms are perceived calmly as life itself and the knowledge that everything will disappear does not tear the soul, but on the contrary gives an incentive from this piece of allotted time to make a neat picture ...
And it will fall like a maple red leaf, but While it will be circling in the air to the ground it Can someone and admire ...
№ 412274   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 23:18
If the moment could stop at the moment of the highest climax, fill it with amber, creating a statuette that can be seen in detail, savoring the juicy touches, enjoying the edge of the biography and juggling the most amazing facts with the dexterity of an experienced circus performer, thereby groping for a courageous stimulus, a rod for exhausting gloomy everyday life, then ... nothing would have changed. When a different atmosphere reigns in the present, it is impossible to fully feel, blissfully plunge into the mood prevailing in the archival period. That is why it makes no sense to strive into the past. Nostalgia is deceiving. Only in the future, under that indescribable sky that will mark the prose of life, can new magical artifacts and dominant positive aspects be found. Therefore, one cannot look back. It is necessary to look ahead and, clenching your teeth, move on.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409631   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:03
I give my love to the sea - in return it gives me stimulus and strength!
№ 406338   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2020 / 23:15
Habits like “read more” or “eat better” are good ideas, but these goals alone do not give us instructions on when and how to act. Set clear and specific objectives: “after I close the door…; after I brush my teeth ...; after I sit down at the table. " The specifics are very important. The more you associate a new habit with a particular stimulus, the more likely you are to notice when the time comes to act.
№ 403795   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 09:24