incentive [Theme] Page 1

Regardless of race or religion we earn on what we produce, not on religion or race. The development of the economy, raise productivity, increase returns - all this makes sense only when fair play and fair distribution of profits that each of us had an incentive to maximize their participation in the common struggle for survival and development.
№ 394398   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 08:09
Zajonc argued that the emergence of sympathy when you repeat - the most important biological feature, which also applies to animals. To survive in a frequently dangerous world, an organism must respond to new stimuli carefully and with fear. For the animal, which belongs to the new without suspicion, the prospects for survival look bleak. On the other hand, the extinction of the initial fear of safe phenomenon - a sign of adaptability. Zajonc argued that the effect of a simple presentation arises from the fact that repeated clashes with the new stimulus is not the end of anything is bad. Such a stimulus will eventually become a safety signal, and safety is good. Obviously, this is not only true for humans.
№ 391357   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 07:00
It is always difficult to question their own desires and beliefs, especially at the right time, but good someone else's opinion may be useful. We involuntarily expect from friends and colleagues evaluation of our decisions and therefore the quality and content of the expected estimations is important. The need reasonably to gossip is a powerful stimulus for serious self-criticism, even more powerful than this for your New year promises to make more informed decisions at work and at home.
№ 390410   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:33
Compassion can be an invaluable motivation, which closely binds the physician with the patient.
Empathy can be an invaluable motivator that truly connects the physician with their patient.
2 Season 9 Series
№ 352388   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 19:07
The reality distortion field of can be a good incentive, but then reality strikes back.
№ 352240   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 13:07
Hatred - a good incentive.
2 Season 18 Series
№ 348753   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 19:06
It pushed up the force of gravity to worldly goods.
№ 338352   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 11:02
I had an argument with his wife. We used to play on the jealousy of each other. More precisely I played. And she was the accomplice. After fifteen years of marriage, jealousy is an effective incentive. Let's be honest, we were flattered by the jealousy of the second half.
I had quarreled with my wife. We did this thing where we would play at jealousy. But anyway... Or I played at it and she was my accomplice. After fifteen years of marriage jealousy was the reliable stimulant. Let's be honest. When your spouse gets jealous, it's flattering.
№ 315733   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2018 / 15:08
Curiosity - an extra incentive to life.
№ 315034   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2018 / 03:03
When I turned around and saw zaboo trying to hang himself on the network wire, I jumped like a ninja! Don't want to be narcissistic but it was really the turning point for me. I mean, my therapist is always telling me that I need to be brave and to take control of the situation. Nothing makes you proactive like watching someone who wants to hang!
1 Season 8 Series
№ 294197   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2017 / 09:01
- As long as you have this job, nothing pushes you to look for a new one. You do not have enough fear.
- Fear?
- He's right. If you leave here, to receive an incentive to find something you really like.
- Why don't you quit the job that I hate, and will not have fear?..
- I'm too afraid.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 282159   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2017 / 07:38
All around, supposedly, there is an incentive. They, like oxen, harnessed to a cart, and drove them forever sharp sixth. Maybe, all creatures need it, and we made the most feeble, infirm?
№ 248961   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:52
- Dash, what is the strongest stimulus to the development of the world?
- The war - barely audible sounded shameful fact, which politicians and economists do not like talking.
- Correctly. A well-fed world is stuck in his development, and needs someone who will give a new impetus.
№ 240450   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:44
Psychologists-experimenters have proven that the environment plays a major role in shaping behavior and values. If constructive behavior provide the child appropriate remuneration in early childhood, he will be motivated to repeat the rewarded behavior when the motivation is to meet the individual needs. For example, a soccer ball, a gift to a child interested in botany will not be considered as remuneration. Unfortunately, many people in modern society do not receive rewards for creative behavior. In a resource-based economy motivation and incentive will be claimed through recognition of and concern for the needs of the people. This means ensuring environmental, educational establishments, good food, health, warmth, love and security so necessary for them.
№ 228078   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:11
The nature of incentive and motivation depends on many factors. We know, for example, that physical and mental health is directly related to his level of motivation and performance. We also know that healthy babies are inquisitive by nature. In India and other regions where there is a great shortage of certain resources, many are motivated against the accumulation of wealth, material possessions and renounce worldly goods. Under such conditions life is not too hard, which contrasts with the emphasis of Western culture on the accumulation of material wealth. So which position is correct? The answer to this question depends on your value system, determined by the culture of the society in which you live.
№ 228074   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:11