intervention [Theme]

The gods exist in interworldly space, where they enjoy bliss and do not interfere in the affairs of people, since any intervention would disrupt their serene state.
№ 466188   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2024 / 08:33
Love is something that is always inside you, just like me. You don't need to destroy the Universe to save it.
Love is something that is always inside you, just like me....
№ 462539   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:21
When will you understand: you cannot interfere in the future, especially in the past! Live in the present! You put things in order! Deal with him!
When will you understand: you cannot interfere in the...
№ 462537   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:15
- I didn't ask you about it! All of you don't care about me!
№ 446871   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 16:48
Weigh carefully whether it is worth getting involved in this or that fight, since not everyone deserves intervention.
№ 440136   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:31
In addition to reading on Buddhist philosophy, I get acquainted with the translation (from English) of the manuscript of a Japanese officer who translated from the original a book of strategy by the Chinese greatest military thinker Sun (Sun Tzu) of the 6th century AD. Song, or Bu, is completely unknown in the West, but he is the founder of the doctrine of war in the East. […] One of the books (or rather, chapters) of Suna speaks of winning and winning the war without military operations, without battles. Let me quote a few words from this book: “The highest art of war lies in subjugating the will of the enemy without fighting; the most skillful commander will force the enemy to surrender without a fight; he captures his fortresses, but does not besiege them; he creates confusion and instills distrust in the enemy army; it causes interference in the administration of the enemy army by rulers and civil authorities; it creates political combinations among neighboring states; he makes the enemy army dangerous for his state; and finally, he destroys the enemy army, depriving it of the ability to resist, and with its untouched army captures the enemy's possessions. I don't know if Wilhelm and Hindenburg studied Sun, but since the "Great Russian Revolution" we have been experiencing the application of Sun's ideas in practice, this is the essence of our revolution.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timireva. January 3, 1918 / December 21, 1917; Japan.
№ 439325   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
- Confirmation: according to your perception of time, 19792 hours 41 minutes and 52 seconds have passed. For us, 283875 hours 18 minutes and 24 seconds have passed. Why did you use the link
№ 438887   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:33
- As long as Clowance is happy, you can count on it.
№ 435988   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2022 / 09:15
You should never interfere in other people's affairs. We must let people do what their conscience tells them to do. Everyone should follow this rule.
№ 430801   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2021 / 20:42
Kafka did not believe in art-redemption and art-salvation. Intervention in life is useless - it is too life for that. Art cannot change anything. all lofty ideals are destroyed when faced with it. The artist only has to stay awake when the world is asleep in order to become a useless and impartial witness to yet another cruelty.
№ 429883   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:16
Now unilateral non-legitimate sanctions are being multiplied against our country, which are launched on the basis of arbitrary attribution, at the discretion of the European Union. Dialogue based on facts is preferred to unfounded accusations in the spirit of Highly likely and the presumption of innocence has been replaced by a presumption of guilt. Just by definition. Even now, our British colleague recently said that what happened in Belarus could not have happened without Moscow's knowledge. So this mentality continues to apply to all situations. And in general, there is interference in the internal affairs of Russia and the states allied to us. Apparently, this is what the rules-based order on which the West increasingly wants to rely, departing from the universal norms of international law, should look like. In fact, according to our assessment, the entire policy of the European Union in the Russian direction is linked to the implementation of the Minsk agreements, which require, among other things, a direct dialogue between Kiev and Donetsk and Lugansk, and which the Ukrainian leadership openly sabotages with the support of Brussels. Let me remind you that President Zelensky bluntly stated that we do not like the Minsk agreements, but we want them to remain in force, because as long as they are in force, sanctions against Russia will remain. That is, the European Union now essentially agrees that the unity of Ukraine, peace in the Donbass is sacrificed by Kiev to the preservation of anti-Russian sanctions. We know. that there are many in Europe who are aware of the counter-productivity of such a course against our country, and we hope that common sense will eventually prevail and we will be able to begin to develop a new balanced model of relations based on the principles of international law. Russia is invariably open to such equal and honest cooperation. This does not mean that we will leave without reaction new unfriendly steps, attempts to talk from a position of strength, interference in internal affairs. Such attempts are being prepared, and this is already being openly discussed. But the answer is sure to follow.
Release Date: 31.05.2021
№ 420113   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 11:54
I believe that their last victory was us. B1991. And they will try to fill up all the time. But after that they make mistakes after mistakes. Wherever in the world they are. And this is because their educational level has fallen catastrophically. What they did with their education system is just ... If this continues, we do not need any nuclear weapons. Because reading American intelligence reports is funnier than watching a comedy club. It's just joke. And if it goes on like this, we don't really need to take a steam bath. Agree - it will not work. America is a country built on violence from the beginning. America is a country built on several doctrines. They all hammer in the same thing: Americans have a right to everything. This land was ours, and the Indians, s ...., already lived there, so we will destroy them, and in honor of the fact that we have successfully destroyed them, we will arrange a Thanksgiving holiday.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416858   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:30
I am beginning to think, my dear Maud, that it is pointless to interfere with the course of things and that often everything turns out in the happiest way, fully responding to our desires - just because we do not interfere.
№ 415834   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 14:39
Historically, Russia has always made extraordinary strides when it smelled like kerosene. We have seen this many times. Therefore, we can thank for the sanctions. But this is what surprises me. Most of the people of Russia are much more radical than the authorities. Foreigners have invested 6 billion in the development of democracy in Russia. In fact, this is a direct intervention. But if you know this, why don't you forbid it? Why should Western funds be intimidated to invest in the development of democracy in Russia? Who cares how we develop our democracy? I am opposed to ending all relations with Europe, but why sit in the Council of Europe, pay millions of euros for this every year and receive condemnation of myself? Well, do something already!
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414736   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46