foreigners [Theme]

If this is a foreign criminal, the first thing you need to do is shout the guard. Otherwise he will leave. Let's do it together. Three four...
If this is a foreign criminal, the first thing you need to...
№ 462845   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:48
This ignorance is due to many reasons. Correspondents who worked in Moscow note that Soviet society is closed to foreigners. But the thing is that it is closed not only for foreigners. The thing is that it is closed to the Soviet people themselves, especially to those who do not listen to foreign radio. Any, often the simplest, information is our secret. Individual enterprises, entire islands and cities are secret; not only foreigners, but also Soviet citizens have no access there. Secret epidemics, natural disasters, train and plane crashes. The true harvest figures and production figures in general are secret. The number of alcoholics and drug addicts is secret. The names of the writers expelled from the country and, of course, their books are secret. Even the names of the most distinguished figures of the revolution, the civil war and recent Soviet leaders are secret. In the encyclopedia, for example, there is the word "Trotskyism", but there is no surname "Trotsky".
№ 454354   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:54
- What are the foreigners here? The border is near!
№ 448447   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 08:00
Our country, with all its shortcomings, foreigners found charming and mysterious.
№ 448177   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:29
In the fight against it, all alliances and all means will be used. Russia will shift its center to the Urals, gather all its enormous forces, develop its technology, find powerful allies for itself and fight until it finally and forever undermines the power of the dismembering power. National Russia is not looking for anyone's death, but it will be able to respond in a timely manner to any attempt at dismemberment and will fight to the end. It is more profitable for any power to have Russia as a friend, not an enemy. History has not yet said its last word.
№ 438523   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:09
In the fight against it, all alliances and all means will be used. Russia will shift its center to the Urals, gather all its enormous forces, develop its technology, find powerful allies for itself and fight until it finally and forever undermines the power of the dismembering power. National Russia is not looking for anyone's death, but it will be able to respond in a timely manner to any attempt at dismemberment and will fight to the end. It is more profitable for any power to have Russia as a friend, not an enemy. History has not yet said its last word.
№ 438522   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2022 / 11:09
The mafia is a group of people who follow the law of another country. After all, people of one strange thing cannot kill their own people. And the mafia can do anything, because in every country they are foreigners.
№ 438019   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2022 / 08:09
Petersburg is an amazing place. Regal embankments, majestic canals. You will look in the other direction - an ancient castle. Foreigners say: no worse than in Paris! But we know better!
Quote Explanation: Release "Favorite. Bad. Evil".
Release Date: 22.03.2020
№ 431623   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2021 / 01:00
Historically, Russia has always made extraordinary strides when it smelled like kerosene. We have seen this many times. Therefore, we can thank for the sanctions. But this is what surprises me. Most of the people of Russia are much more radical than the authorities. Foreigners have invested 6 billion in the development of democracy in Russia. In fact, this is a direct intervention. But if you know this, why don't you forbid it? Why should Western funds be intimidated to invest in the development of democracy in Russia? Who cares how we develop our democracy? I am opposed to ending all relations with Europe, but why sit in the Council of Europe, pay millions of euros for this every year and receive condemnation of myself? Well, do something already!
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414736   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46
World fashion owes much to Russia - here appeared the best representatives of abstractionism, modernity and art deco. But it is in Russia that they are too obsequious about the West, sometimes forgetting about their own talents and the fact that in Russian fashion designers (among whom, by the way, I have many friends), foreigners appreciate first of all the ability to "be Russian".
Quote Explanation: Kommersant Daily, November 29, 1994.
№ 405232   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2020 / 15:39
... we are a little afraid of the Russians. You are a strange and impulsive. You can hate or love without warning and justification.
№ 382192   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:28
Cultural experts have always noted the same trait of Americans and many Europeans: they both explained the meaning of some rite or Russian tradition, explained correctly, but this explanation remained misunderstood.
№ 351605   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 10:33
Miranda, I'll have to put you in sleep mode while I call your chauffeur. Okay? I didn't wait for an answer, which I knew would only add fuel to the fire, and immediately switched it to pending. Then was called back to Paris. It was encouraging that the driver responded to the first call for the first number I typed, and not so it is gratifying that he, as it turned out, spoke no English. I was never a masochist, but then I was left with no choice but to start banging his forehead on the table surface. After the third energetic strike Emily put the driver on his line.
Miranda, I'm going to need to put you on hold while I call him. Can I put you on hold? I didn't wait for a response, which I knew would drive her crazy, and threw the call on hold. I dialed Paris again. The good news was the driver picked up on the first ring of the first number I tried. The bad news was he didn't speak English. Although I'd never been self-destructive before, I couldn't help but smash my forehead firmly into the Formica. Three times of this, and Emily had picked up the line at her desk.
№ 349329   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 23:16
Not knowing foreign languages, will never understand what he's talking about the silence of the foreigners.
№ 337206   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 00:12
- Your Highness has arrived, a foreign consultant, he ensures your safety.
- I can not guarantee his safety.
№ 336222   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 03:20