intervention [Theme] Page 1

The crow shit didn't peck... Well, except for the last time, with cranberries.
Quote Explanation: Regarding U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken's remarks: "We will not promote democracy through costly military interventions or attempts to overthrow authoritarian regimes by force. We've tried this tactic in the past. Despite the good intentions, it didn't work."
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414615   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:27
Awareness and expression of our need, its differentiation from expectations in relation to the partner, on the one hand, opens before us the possibility of various solutions, including the intervention of the partner, but not only it, but on the other hand, provides the freedom of the partner, that is, the ability to say: "I understand your need, and at the same time I have another need. What can we do to take care of both? That your need should not be met at my expense and mine at your expense?"
№ 410341   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:45
<... > Russia still has the opportunity for self-assertion - interference in the internal affairs of other countries. At least for the purpose of destabilization. In this case, Russia will regain its role as a factor in uniting Western democracies [against itself].
Quote Explanation: From the article "This ruthless covid world" ("Echomoscow" 02.12.2020)
№ 407971   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 16:18
We incorrectly imagine that the action of the spirits must be bound by extraordinary phenomena, But this does not happen, the intervention of their unknown to us, and everything that is done with their cooperation, it seems natural, for example, two people can meet under the inspiration of the spirits, meanwhile, this meeting will seem accidental; they were able to convince the man thought to pass by such a place; unable to draw his attention to this subject, if it helps to lead to the desired result.
Quote Explanation: N 525
№ 396701   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:38
If I can clearly explain in this book with one idea, I hope it will be the following: the surest way to drive yourself crazy is to get involved in other people's business, and the fastest way to become mentally healthy and happy is to do our own things.
№ 396509   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 22:38
The main difficulties generated by the sincere desire of America to make China more democratic. China indignantly perceives it as interference in its internal Affairs. External forces simply can not remake it according to your sample. Even those who managed to conquer China (the Mongols in the XII - XIV centuries or the Manchus in the XVII-XIX centuries), are unable to change Chinese culture. On the contrary, it is China changed them, absorbed and assimilated. Neither the language nor the culture of the winners did not overcome the Chinese language and culture.
№ 393802   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 23:18
Becoming, finally, a valid representative of the whole society, it becomes redundant. When there is no public classes that need to hold in subjection, when there is no domination of one class over another and of the struggle for existence, rooted in the modern anarchy of production, when will be removed the ensuing clashes and violence, then there will be no one to suppress and deter, then disappear the need for state power, is now performing this function. The first act in which the state will act as a valid representative of the whole society - the circulation of the means of production into public property, - will be its last independent act as state. The intervention of state power in social relations becomes little by little an excessive and will stop by itself. In place of the control persons becomes the administration of things and the management of production processes. The state is not "abolished", it dies.
№ 392269   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 22:00
- You didn't give me advice, ' said Ross.
- About what?
- About what to do.
- This is unlikely to be in your power.
- Not completely, of course, but partly maybe. After the death of Harris Pasco is looking at me as his successor.
And you're asking my advice? Do I have the right to give?
- No doubt. You have suffered from George as much as me.
- But isn't the man to decide?
- Not now, dear.
Demelza looked at him.
- I'm not, dear. Just don't want to participate.
- Not to participate in an attempt to bankrupt George? The pressure on the Bank Warleggan?
- So, if you want to know my opinion.
№ 389801   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 05:27
- I see it all the time intervenes. This is what I said.
Says that I'm interfering and that after all the times I helped him, although he didn't even ask!
3 Season 7 Series
№ 384846   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:44
Americans do not like, when Ukrainians interfering in its internal Affairs.
№ 377988   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2019 / 23:54
A true friend, Marcel. Hector was ashamed of myself, but sometimes in his mind for a moment flashed the idea that Marcel should be, I am sick to death of their own life, if he so zealously it Gektarov.
№ 354002   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:06
I think, why you not married?
- Honey, it's so hard to find a husband who would do well to live!..
№ 352270   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 17:08
We hate everything and everywhere. For their sake, we bend over backwards, and they - wherever foot may tread, whichever planet we came - every time we meet the hatred. We try to make them like us, we do for them everything in our power - and they reject our help and shy away from our friendship. In the end, the patience we have will break, we're wooing them with a shovel.
Quote Explanation: Clifford D. Simak gave an accurate description of American foreign policy.
№ 346904   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2018 / 01:04
Straight people are able to expunge from the life of a whole city full of people, just to be able to draw on the map its a straight line.
№ 339491   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2018 / 22:14
Obnoxious everyone, whether adult or child, who interrupts you and intervenes in the conversation.
№ 336169   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 20:04