property [Theme]

The right to property is innate to man. Without title there will be no interest in cultivating the land. Destroy property rights and we will return to the savage state.
№ 462730   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:39
John Hayne has complete power over us, we are his property; he can do whatever he wants to us.
№ 461893   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:44
As you become richer, do not become attached to wealth, realizing that in fact you cannot become its permanent owner: nothing in the world can be completely owned. Understand that you only temporarily own your property.
№ 457518   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:44
The nature of power depends entirely on the form of ownership.
№ 451578   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 05:57
The true founder of civil society was the one who first fenced off his piece of land and dared to say: "this is mine."
№ 451320   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:35
The loss of the USSR is a reality. Reality and social pain generated by the problems of separated families, ordeals of compatriots abroad, nostalgic memories of the past greatness, the familiar geography of the native country, which has decreased, lost its usual shape. It is not difficult to exploit this pain in politics. Say a few phrases, the essence of which is that “we were stabbed in the back”, “foreigners who stole our wealth are to blame for everything”, “now we will take away their property and live well”, and the deed is done. You don't have to invent these phrases yourself, just read a textbook on Nazi propaganda. Success is guaranteed. These are political nuclear weapons. It is rarely used. The end of those who use it is usually tragic. Such leaders lead their countries to disaster.
№ 451298   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
Ichthyander was exhausted, the cutting pains in his sides intensified. The thirst was tormented. Not a drop of water around. “If only there was a pond,” Ichthyander thought. His cheeks and eyes sunken in, he was breathing heavily. I wanted to eat. But what is there to eat here? Far away in the meadow a herd of sheep was grazing under the protection of a shepherd and dogs. Branches of peach and orange trees hung over the stone fence, with ripe fruits on them. It's not like the ocean here. Here everything is alien, everything is divided, everything is fenced off, everything is guarded. Only free birds of a draw, fly, scream along the road. But they can't be caught. Is it still possible to catch these birds? Perhaps they belong to someone else. Here it is easy to die of hunger and thirst among pools, gardens and herds.
№ 447000   Added Viker 28-11-2022 / 13:55
Time. One of the rarest valuables, which is priceless. It cannot be accumulated, hung on the wall like a precious painting, put into pockets like candy in childhood. It slips through your fingers like fine sea sand. It is always scarce. And how often do we hear excuses "now is not the time." We put it off for later, as if it were our property. And time passes carelessly, without looking back. Unfortunately, we do not control time, but we can leave our mark in it. With a needle and thread, make your own thin stitch in space, some with a stalk, some with a satin stitch, some with a French knot. Connecting generations, bridges, lives. Leaving your imprint on the Universe. Your DNA.
№ 443193   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:42
For the liberation of the Russian people from the yoke of the communists, vagabonds and convicts who completely ruined Holy Russia. To end the internecine strife. For the fact that the peasant, acquiring ownership of the land he cultivates, engages in peaceful labor. For true freedom and law to reign in Russia. For the fact that the Russian people themselves would choose their Owner. Help me, Russian people, save the Motherland.
№ 439315   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
As long as legislatures are in session, human life, liberty, and private property are threatened.
№ 434313   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 12:09
He who feeds on acorns picked up under an oak tree, or apples plucked from trees in the forest, undoubtedly made them his own. No one can deny that this food belongs to him. I ask, when did they start to be his? when did he digest them? or when did you eat? or when did you cook? or when did you bring them home? or when did he pick them up? And it is quite clear that if they did not belong to him at the moment when he collected them, then they will no longer be able to belong to him due to anything. His work created a distinction between them and the general; he added to them something beyond what nature, the common mother of all, had created, and thus they became his private right. And who can say that he had no right to these acorns or apples, which he thus appropriated, since he did not have the consent of all mankind to make them his own? Was it a theft to take for oneself in this way what belonged to all together? If such consent were necessary, then the person would die of hunger, despite the abundance that God gave him. We see in cases of common ownership, which remains such by contract, that it is the withdrawal of a part of what is common, and its withdrawal from the state in which nature left it, that initiates property, without which everything common is not useful. And the withdrawal of one or the other part does not depend on the clearly expressed consent of all joint owners. Thus, the grass that my horse nibbled, the sod that my servant cut, and the ore that I mined in any place where I have in common with others, become my property without the prescription or consent of anyone. The labor that was mine, bringing them out of the state of common possession in which they were, established my ownership of them.
№ 433717   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2021 / 19:45
... states are systems through which coercion is carried out. Groups within a state can compete for loyalty by giving the appearance of democracy, but the founding of states is the systematic use and prevention of violence. Land ownership, property rights, annuities, dividends, taxation, court fines, censorship, copyrights, trademarks are all imposed under the threat of state violence.
№ 431804   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 22:39
Each of us has a natural right from God to protect our personality, our freedom and our property.
№ 431729   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:48
Life, freedom, and property do not exist because people made laws. On the contrary, it was the very fact that life, liberty, and property existed in advance that prompted people to create laws in the first place.
№ 431721   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:24
Arnheim did not think that education and religion were a natural consequence of property, but believed that property obliges you to own them.
№ 431575   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 07:21