signs [Theme]

Today has proven that there is no limit to human stupidity. I will convince myself that mistakes add meaning to life, like punctuation marks to a text.
№ 462317   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:15
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460837   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 16:54
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460836   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:54
A true master does not need to convince, a hint is enough for him. While listening to the teacher's words, the student reads the signs of mastery.
Quote Explanation: The teacher teaching Linghu Chun showed sword fighting like this.
№ 460681   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:42
I have already awakened the element of energy flows, I have already interacted with the forces of magnetic substance! What, sir, have you come to the market?! Zodiac signs, here are 24 cabalistic symbols, here is the key, the gate and the seven spheres. Everything is already breathing and put into action.
Quote Explanation: "Revival" of the statue.
I have already awakened the element of energy flows, I have...
№ 460271   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:59
Arrange the punctuation yourself: you cannot love to hate.
№ 456822   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2023 / 23:24
A gloomy, bleak outlook on life is like a negative vision of a colorful world. In such a situation, you feel only gloom, gloom and cloudiness around you, which negatively affect you and your self-esteem. Instead of being in a state of joylessness and apathy, we must constantly work on ourselves, look for the meaning of our lives, understand ourselves, find ourselves. This path will lead us to a peaceful and contented life, living with a positive attitude for the rest of our lives. Confidence in your future and the ability to see the bright moments around are signs of a strong and healthy psychology. A good outlook on life is a sign of confidence in a calm future.
№ 455588   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 02:45
Give back my sign and maybe I'll show you your destiny!
№ 455297   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2023 / 14:06
and that, perhaps, would not be by itself.
№ 453674   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2023 / 12:06
Here, a person in and of itself means absolutely nothing. Everyone looks at the insignia and special privileges of the court.
№ 451567   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 05:24
What is silent cannot be expressed. All that truth, the wind roughens. The fact that knowledge is not in these letters but beyond. Those who understand only read the signs. In mindfulness, mindfulness looks. In silence more than that I have created.
№ 446252   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2022 / 00:03
Sometimes the signs are more significant than they are meant.
№ 445966   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 23:51
Inside every woman lives a little girl who never changes. She believes in fairy tales and miracles from the most naive films, and, resting her nose and palms against the solid glass shutter that separates her from the real world, peers into a dream, looks for signs of that very infinitely deep love that makes her fingers tremble and thin lines of fate sweat. And not a single hug that once betrayed will be able to displace hope, no matter how the heart of an adult and stupid woman splits into random fragments, a little girl will find each, painstakingly collect piece by piece and connect all the rough and uneven edges so that the heart beats again in the usual rhythm.
№ 441097   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 22:06
Everything in life cannot be reduced to emotions. Just because something makes you feel good doesn't mean it's good. And if something spoils the mood, this does not mean that it is bad. Emotions are not commandments, but only signs and hints that our neurobiology gives. They are not always to be trusted. Moreover, it is better to doubt them more often.
№ 440124   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:28
You know, sometimes a thunderstorm means only a thunderstorm, and nothing more. Don't look for signs where there aren't any.
№ 435116   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 10:58