signs [Theme] Page 2

Life really gives amazing signs to those who have any faith in fate.
№ 409594   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:12
Strangely, the zodiac signs are still talking to us, and every week something new is told to us. As it may be, they are gods, and in a sense even better - these mundus stones, asteroids and boulders ...
№ 407011   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 19:36
But I see a good sign.
№ 406672   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2020 / 11:15
With her good hand, she touched her daughter's shoulder as lightly as if the girl were a crystal vessel. A vessel filled to the brim with anger and irritation. Until recently, they were infinitely close, even invented their own secret signs, understandable only to them. It was hard to believe that now next to her is the same girl who used to laugh to tears at her simple jokes and grabbed her mother by the hand when cartoon characters got into a dangerous situation. That sweet girl has irrevocably disappeared, leaving in her place a gloomy and gloomy stranger. This transformation - there is no other way to put it - caught Peri by surprise, although she read a bunch of articles about how puberty in modern adolescents, especially girls, comes earlier and earlier. She always hoped that her relationship with her daughter would be closer and more trusting than her relationship with her own mother. After all, isn't this what we strive for all our lives: to become better than our parents, giving our children the opportunity to become better than us. But as a result, we often find that, unwittingly, we repeat the mistakes of the previous generation. Peri knew that anger often masks fear.
№ 406178   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 01:24
If in the night the first snow fell, Wake up feeling amazing with the wonderful silence. And out of the house - air and white ground clean as the first day of creation. Every sound: a dog barking, crows cawing, and the ringing of bells - sounds amazingly clear and remains by itself as inlay on a background of silence. And the pristine whiteness of the earth the first human and animal tracks, the track looks like re-drawn signs of destiny. Colorful head scarf, red crow's feet, green spruce branches - all color think white coming from another world. On winter roads my own thoughts were in a world moving colorful shapes, visible by me from the side. When we are young children on our yard digging corridors in the snow, what is snow star-and warm! But at dusk everything was drowning in his blue. It was ecstasy! In later years, when the rapid run on skis or in a sleigh merged heaven and earth, the consciousness expanded. Night stars snowflakes under his feet shone like heavenly stars above, you are surrounded by flaming sphere, you could see billions of angelic eyes.
№ 400176   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 00:27
If I want them to respect me and I respect myself, I must give them to understand that it is only my need enter into the transaction with their wealth, and my heart is a thousand leagues from their arrogance and at a height where it can't hurt, miserable, insignificant signs of their neglect or mercy.
№ 400049   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:18
Now I was living among people belonging to the latter category of humanity, and yet, we have seen from them only a sign of respect.
№ 399544   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 21:06
The most common signs of attention - currency.
№ 399355   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 08:39
Question: What is the effect of verbal formulas and techniques by which some people claim to subjugate the will of the spirits?
Answer: their Effect is such that people really believe in all this will be funny; otherwise, it will simply crooks, deserving of punishment. All sorts of verbal formulas is not more than buffoonery; no sacramental words, any cabalistic sign, no talisman, which would have any effect on the spirits, because spirits are involved only the thought, not the material things.
Quote Explanation: N 553
№ 396908   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 18:18
The bullfinch was a small snapper, served in the regiment as a clerk and learn how to punctuate, and began to publish without prior censorship, newspaper "Herald of the forest". Only way to adjust but could not. It is something to relate to - but you cannot touch; that something will not touch an touch not only possible, but necessary. And it is for the head of the tuk Yes tuk.
№ 395813   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:01
Damage will not harm our Galaxy
Demons of Immaterium will not be spared.
No Evil Spirit can stand against us
No Creation of Sin will not survive.
No Wicked Act will not go Unpunished,
All Blasphemy will be Redeemed.
No Product Confusion will not escape
In our opinion,
All shall be banished to the Void.
Nothing will escape our Purifying Flame,
Neither the Demon nor his offspring, nor a traitor.
For we are the Divine blade of Humanity!
We have the Blessing of Heaven,
Our task is to pacify the Warp.
Though we will face many
magic
Witchcraft does not bring us destruction.
At least will keep us Spell,
The Emperor will witness our Victory.
Bad omens will not change our decision,
Our courage is stronger than steel.
Printing and security signs protect us
Prayers lead us to the goal.
For we are the Emperor's Chosen!
We will have a darkness,
But the Emperor will light the way.
Treachery surrounds us everywhere,
But neither the Traitor will not harm us.
4h
№ 394639   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:51
The sky in the sparks of stars innumerable. Burning all of them, and all the sparkle, and each is a sign.
№ 394229   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 16:39
You need to maintain a light holiday to cherish this feeling. To observe how changes for the better life, to grasp at any straw of joy, look at all the good signs.
№ 393149   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 14:48
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
Do not waste an exclamation point on who put it on you point.
№ 382186   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:16