blessing [Theme]

Those who are reproached - bless, those who are persecuted - endure, those who are blasphemed - be comforted, those who are slandered - rejoice.
№ 461478   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:50
Aren't we all forever in debt to at least the air, the sun, and the water?..
№ 456888   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2023 / 09:45
only in all mutual assistance of labor.
№ 452011   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2023 / 09:54
There are no guarantees that tomorrow will come and the past cannot be changed, so live each day to the fullest and remember that each new day is a blessing.
№ 447476   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2022 / 09:24
"Gerhard. Youth"
№ 445297   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2022 / 04:33
And this is a blessing.
№ 442451   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2022 / 22:36
Know that it is a blessing that your stupidity is taken out under the sun, and they show you, and they paint it for you, and lay it out on the shelves and give you algorithms on how to get rid of this stupidity. But anyway, to implement this algorithm, each for himself can only himself.
№ 436827   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 22:18
For the first time, I realized, or maybe only felt that love is a disease that has no limits, that those who are blessed with it find themselves outside themselves, and this leads to a frenzy that stubbornly stands or tries to insist on its own in spite of the whole world. I felt that love is a blessing and curse, mercy and fate. I was struck like lightning by the discovery of the involvement of love and death with each other, the comprehension of the fact that we love because we must die.
№ 432686   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 12:15
It is a blessing to know ahead of time what will happen. I thought it was! But this blessing begs the excitement of surprise, kills the urge to look for another solution, extinguishes the spark of hope. A future that I cannot change, a future that was a foregone conclusion.
№ 432242   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2021 / 19:00
Once Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky said after hard labor: “I only came to know myself and God in hard labor. And now I am sure that as much as a person needs happiness in life, he also needs unhappiness to the same extent, because he will not understand his own happiness either. " Sixty is a good age, but you only learn about it at seventy. Everything in comparison. Therefore, you should never say that life, living conditions are not good, because when we really get to the point that we will find ourselves in other conditions, then we will remember our conditions with gratitude that we lived in such an environment, with such people, in such circumstances of life. Some of the saints said: bless your life, and it will be blessed; curse your life and it will be cursed. Everything is inside us. Therefore, the most important thing is the inner core, our attitude to life.
№ 430639   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 15:06
It is unlikely that in this city it was possible to talk about some kind of blessing. Paris would rip the wings of a seraphim and decorate buildings with them, just to declare that angels have no place here.
№ 429861   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2021 / 21:03
All day I felt both blessed and stressed.
№ 416495   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:12
The universe appeared 13.8 billion years ago. Earth was born 4.6 billion years ago. Water appeared on the planet, which led to the emergence of microorganisms that mutated and turned into fish, amphibians and reptiles. Several million years later, humanity appeared. We hunted, grew crops, and began praying to heaven for more food to feed ourselves. The concept of god evolved as we needed someone to listen to these prayers. The concept of god is the ideal target for worship. Natural disasters are the wrath of the gods, rich harvests are the blessings of the gods. We have created many religions, mythologies. It was an inevitable, forced step for a person. Morality, commandments, grace - all these teachings, one might say, served the development of human civilization.
№ 412381   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 03:27
A happy ending is happiness to be.
Catch a bird - you will be touched.
If you hug, you will be more touched.
Press - your heart will please.
If you kiss, you don't kiss.
And if you take it to yourself, you will not let go anymore.
The tale of the Fairy Tale is clear,
A fairy tale is your fate.
In this tale in conclusion,-
God's blessing.
And in addition to this tale,
There is our - "Happy Ending"!
№ 405106   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2020 / 23:15