blessing [Theme] Page 1

In my father's mouth - the blessing of the happiness of children.
№ 405065   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 22:12
Not only the happiness of a husband's life depends on his wife, but also the development and growth of his character. A good wife is a blessing of Heaven, the best gift for a husband, his angel and a source of innumerable blessings: her voice for him is the sweetest music, her smile sanctifies his day, her kiss is the guardian of his loyalty, her hands are the balm of his health and all his life , her hard work is the guarantee of his well-being, her frugality is his most reliable manager, her lips are his best advisor, her breasts are the softest pillow on which all worries are forgotten, and her prayers are his advocate before the Lord.
№ 403881   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:42
My mind is my blessing and curse ...
№ 402720   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2020 / 22:45
- I have lived her life, whispered Katox, I can't understand how you people can handle it. Your infinite things and experiences - it's a curse and a blessing at the same time. You never stop to appreciate and digest what is happening to you.
Quote Explanation: Quote
№ 402251   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 16:51
Pessimism is not a bad fatigue and tiredness from the good. Despair comes not when you are filled with suffering, and when you are filled with joy. When, for one reason or another, good things will not serve your cause, the food does not feed, medications do not cure, blessing blessing - comes the decline.
№ 399911   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 03:57
Imagination is an unreliable gift, it is a blessing that allows you to escape the enemy, who must win to survive.
№ 399545   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 21:09
Question: the Blessing and the curse can to promote the happiness or to cause distress to those to whom you refer?
Answer: God does not listen to an unjust curse, and the one who pronounces them guilty in His eyes. So how in the world there is good and evil, the curse can have a temporary effect, even in material terms, but the impact of it is only really in the will of God, and in this case, it can increase the test belongs to whom. However, for the most part curse the wicked and bless the good. A blessing and a curse can never reject the Dispensation from the path of justice. It Porojan damned only in that case if he deserves it, and patronize only those who deserve it.
Quote Explanation: N 557
№ 396909   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 18:21
Damage will not harm our Galaxy
Demons of Immaterium will not be spared.
No Evil Spirit can stand against us
No Creation of Sin will not survive.
No Wicked Act will not go Unpunished,
All Blasphemy will be Redeemed.
No Product Confusion will not escape
In our opinion,
All shall be banished to the Void.
Nothing will escape our Purifying Flame,
Neither the Demon nor his offspring, nor a traitor.
For we are the Divine blade of Humanity!
We have the Blessing of Heaven,
Our task is to pacify the Warp.
Though we will face many
magic
Witchcraft does not bring us destruction.
At least will keep us Spell,
The Emperor will witness our Victory.
Bad omens will not change our decision,
Our courage is stronger than steel.
Printing and security signs protect us
Prayers lead us to the goal.
For we are the Emperor's Chosen!
We will have a darkness,
But the Emperor will light the way.
Treachery surrounds us everywhere,
But neither the Traitor will not harm us.
4h
№ 394639   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:51
I threw a rock ' n ' roll in 1976. There were many deaths among relatives. My brother died... another friend was shot in the head. One was stabbed with a butcher knife. Another friend of mine died of a heart attack. Then his mother died. And then shot the nephew. And then I decided that I would go back to religion and become an Evangelist. <...> When I meet old friends, with a Walker, or someone in a wheelchair, and someone with a stick. And they are ready to whack you on the head with it. I'm glad yet somehow he managed. A healthy mind and body. It's a blessing and a lesson... I'm just happy that ensued, became attached and was in the right thread. In the flow of love.
Quote Explanation: 2003.
№ 394281   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:27
But it's communion wine - it's only for the blessings! Although... wait, see how much it: trees, rocks, birds, squirrels - let's bless it all and get drunk!
№ 386536   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 15:18
What seems like a blessing can be a curse. What seems like a curse can be a blessing.
№ 366892   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2019 / 15:11
- If Your Majesty will bless my intention, I would be the happiest of people.
- We can do everything, my dear Philip, but not in our power to order a woman's heart.
№ 356229   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 02:10
You are the mother. Therefore, the Lord gave you power as a priest. If you will bless even God bless.
№ 354309   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2018 / 04:12
Keeping both hands on the Cup
Taste the sweetness... No more beautiful,
When me lips dropping,
You gulp, and I do not dry out.
Be intoxicated, anything crazy without fear,
Drink the wine blessed affection,
So, beg a blessing
After all I am your Holy communion.
№ 351562   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 09:50
Each new day is God's blessing. This is a new beginning, and it is beautiful.
№ 346229   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 04:04