the proximity [Theme]

Breathing life into the suit again.
№ 461801   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:00
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Some people may feel isolated, not realizing that they have loved ones nearby who are ready to support and understand them.
№ 461793   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:58
Closeness of hearts...
№ 458304   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2023 / 17:24
After all, you can live close by, but be far away.
№ 457675   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:10
I know some people use love to their advantage, but I guess even then... she's always hiding something. It is impossible to be naked and enjoy yourself without showing at least a part of your real self. And to me, as a person who grew up among deceit, this ... frankness always seemed beautiful.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Conquering Versailles".
№ 451086   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 12:00
In order for intimacy to be maintained, it is important for you to be able to work with this feedback from life when you feel shame. When you can not only admit that you are not enough here, but when you are not afraid to live shame, apologize, change. Because an apology without change is a husk.
№ 449628   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 14:51
In short, Wanker, I thought for a long time and that's what I thought I wrote to you, because it's always better to say everything than to sit and suffer like a moron later, if everything could be changed. In general, relationships are very complex crap. Sometimes people grow up and realize that they want a family and all that. And sometimes, on the contrary: They grow up and understand that this family didn’t fucking rest against them. But it is better to understand this before the family already exists. Sometimes you love someone and he doesn't love you. And then it will be better for both of you and everyone if you kick this person out ... Well, in the sense that you let him go. Because if someone doesn’t love you, you still won’t feel good with him. And it also happens that people are very suitable for each other, but somehow they still don’t succeed. And it happens the other way around: They are completely different, but they are generally fine together. And you can also argue for a long time who is right and who is wrong, like you and I, but in fact it doesn’t matter at all for a relationship, because the most important thing is not to be right, but to be happy. Well, I'm very happy with you. And if you feel good with someone, then you must definitely be with him. Here...
Quote Explanation: Gena (Drocher) reads a letter to Zhenya, who explains her feelings to him.
№ 447948   Added Viker 29-12-2022 / 09:37
We are not close when we sleep in the same bed. We are close when we are in the same emotional space. And when you need each other not only at a high degree of your capabilities. Just needed.
№ 447874   Added Viker 23-12-2022 / 10:32
to silently understand each other is only the result of very long and intelligent conversations, and not the “magic of love”. And that also takes maturity.
№ 447186   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:27
Intimacy of the soul and mind is a hidden dream of the body.
№ 442143   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2022 / 21:09
People want to interact with other people, they are excited by the opportunity to provide and receive direct feedback, they are eager to know how others perceive them, they want to peel off their front facade and long for intimacy.
№ 441747   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 01:36
Sometimes in long prayer only a few minutes are truly pleasing to God and constitute true prayer and true service to God. The main thing in prayer is the closeness of the heart to God, evidenced by the sweetness of God's presence in the soul.
№ 440572   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2022 / 13:15
ᅠ If others look exclusively at your shoulders and urge you to get naked, and it is not welcome to speak frankly about your own weaknesses, failures or mistakes - this is a warning signal that you are offered plastic feelings and plastic relationships.
№ 439925   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:27