the proximity [Theme] Page 1

There are very few ways to cope with pain if the need for intimacy is not satisfied.
№ 439509   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:00
close relationships. But we stubbornly continue to consider healthy people who do not need others. It is especially dangerous today. The feeling of community and belonging to a certain close circle is undermined daily by the endless desire to do as much as possible in the shortest possible time and to fill one's life with material wealth to the eyeballs.
№ 439502   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:59
Pain and suffering can become a source of growing intimacy if we can learn to harness the power of love.
№ 439499   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:58
I always prefer to work in the studio. It isolates people from their surroundings. They become, in a sense...symbols of themselves. I often feel that people come to me to shoot, as they would go to a doctor or a fortune teller - to find out what they are. Therefore, they depend on me. I have to get their attention. Otherwise, there will be nothing to shoot. Concentration must come from me and capture them. Sometimes it reaches such intensity that the sounds in the studio are not audible. Time stops. There is a brief, intense intimacy between us. But she's not earned. She has no past... no future. And when the session is over - when the picture is taken - there is nothing left but a photograph ... a photograph and some embarrassment. They leave... and I don't know them. I hardly heard what they said. Meeting them a week later in some room, I don't think they recognize me. Because I feel like I wasn't really there. At least the part of me that was… is now in photography. And for me, photographs have a reality that humans don't. I get to know people through photos. Maybe that's the nature of a photographer. I'm never really involved. I never really need to know. Everything is limited to recognition.
№ 439421   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:44
becomes smaller, and orgasms occur less frequently. Partners do not have sex as often, which hurts their feelings, further disrupting the connection between them.
№ 439327   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 12:00
becomes smaller, and orgasms occur less frequently. Partners do not have sex as often, which hurts their feelings, further disrupting the connection between them.
№ 439326   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2022 / 12:00
In fact, strong long-term relationships and sexual satisfaction are inextricably linked. They flow from each other and feed off each other. Emotional intimacy is the key to good sex, and the latter creates a stronger bond between spouses.
№ 439323   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:59
Life nearby makes us spoiled, and although we sometimes sit together, walk and talk together, but, having parted separately, we stop thinking about those whom we just saw. Therefore, we must endure separation calmly, because everyone is separated for a long time even from those who are close.
№ 438835   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 02:15
Closeness to death forces us to appreciate life and to strive for what makes us feel alive.
№ 438336   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:56
Is there another case in which the pleasant possibility of the most intimate relationship could continue for so long without becoming bored with monotony? And when is this mutual friendly intimacy born freer, more natural and more convenient? When does her face touch yours more often? When does her hair happen to mix with yours more often, her cheeks to touch your cheeks, her eyes to meet your eyes? Of all the moments of happiness, this is the only time when you can breathe her breath for several hours, feel the heat of her cheeks flaring up and passing into you, follow every gentle vibration of her chest, listen to her every weak breath, as if one breath revives your hearts. No doubt, only at this time or never do we personify or experience in ourselves the love of the primordial couple of the human race, when she walked with angels in paradise until the fruits of the fateful tree darkened the purity of her heart.
№ 438111   Added Viker 29-04-2022 / 14:10
Our intimacy with the woman with whom we are in love, even though from the very beginning we did not consider her especially close, creates between her and us, despite the incompleteness from which we then suffered, a community, and this community survives our love and even remembrance. about our love.
№ 437472   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2022 / 11:18
Spiritual intimacy with a loved one strengthens self-confidence and elevates the soul.
№ 436403   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 01:06
Man is not merely a social being, but one in need of a special close connection with others.
№ 436112   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 14:09
The closer and more reliable the partner, the more independent and independent we ourselves are.
Quote Explanation: From the results of research on attachment theory.
№ 436111   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 14:06
In safe close relationships, we are more comfortable with and resolve the inevitable conflicts and behave less hostilely when angry with a partner.
Quote Explanation: From the results of research on attachment theory
№ 436108   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2022 / 13:57