gifts [Theme]

- Here is the first Philokalia for you. You and I will begin our path to monasticism with this book, we will learn gratitude to God for everything and patience. This is enough for you for now.
№ 465780   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2024 / 15:12
Yes. Ask any mother. She will say that children are a gift of fate. But sometimes you can’t bear to return this gift to the sender.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 465045   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2024 / 15:12
Love will rush into the young man's heart.
№ 463230   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:36
Don’t give money to your friends, it depersonalizes the holiday and leaves no memories. Always try to give something that this particular person needs, something that will please him, something that will be remembered.
№ 463038   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:19
Love begins with yourself. And this is my wish to everyone...
№ 463017   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:15
As soon as the New Year holidays pass, you immediately want spring, tulips, a pink thread of dawn on the horizon and evening jogging under the warm, beautifully setting sun. Light dresses with pointed stiletto heels, a new haircut and dreams of sea voyages. And also to cut through our meadows on an old vintage bicycle with bouquets of flowers in a basket, breathe in the awakened earth, wait for the first thunderstorm and spontaneously go for a swim at the lake. How far away all this is still! In the meantime, winter monochrome, sometimes gray, sometimes white, with the smell of pine needles and home comfort, post-New Year gifts and a blank sheet of paper for the whole New Year. Thoughts, plans, expectations, goals, dreams. All that remains is to take the paints and start painting it all.
№ 462283   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 17:33
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460837   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 16:54
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460836   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:54
I take the day as it comes. I developed a formula for myself: it is impossible to rape life. It must be lived, heard, accepted, then it will present extraordinary gifts, and all our desires will materialize.
№ 460655   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:37
The day when everything finally freezes and exhales. When everyone gathers at the festive table, in the circle of their closest, dearest, relatives, they will raise their glasses, hug each other, there will be a lot of fun, perhaps someone will cry because of sentimentality or memories of the past year, they will give gifts... and will wait for the next one Christmas.
№ 460615   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:31
- Do not search. There are tasks that you cannot cope with. But you want to decide, and then you fall in love with them. The task will find you itself. When you become strong and resilient enough that it doesn't hurt you while you try to solve it. I believe that one day you will achieve this. I appreciate your gift, but I cannot accept it.
№ 460585   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:27
- Do not search. There are tasks that you cannot cope with. But you want to decide, and then you fall in love with them. The task will find you itself. When you become strong and resilient enough that it doesn't hurt you while you try to solve it. I believe that one day you will achieve this. I appreciate your gift, but I cannot accept it.
№ 460584   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 15:27
My winter mood was melted by aromatic cocoa butter, a glass of ruby wine and hidden in a cloud of spicy cinnamon. Everything I love...
№ 460101   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
- This is not a risk, but stupidity. I have often seen this on combat operations. First strike advantage does not grant invincibility.
№ 457907   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:47