race [Theme]

Good players win races, great players break records, legends change the course of the game.
Good players win races, great players break records,...
№ 465131   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2024 / 19:00
I admired you so much! Transglobal expedition, world travel... What a show! How much money! This is what I always liked about people: hunger, poverty, disease - all this can be corrected. With the help of money. But you don't want to. If only you could take a little break from vanity travel, leisure cruises, and the billionaire space race. If you stopped making movies and TV series for just a year and spent this money on real needs, you would solve everything, and there would still be left...
№ 463087   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:27
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460837   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 16:54
But if it is so necessary for government, church, parents, customs, etc., to tax us at Christmas, why not simply make it a rule that everyone takes five hundred pounds, spends it as they please, and then gives the purchases away to friends and relatives , so that they would wrap them beautifully and present them in a solemn atmosphere - it would be much more correct than this annual torture, which is fraught with mental illness for all participants.
№ 460836   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:54
- P. N. Grudinin's wife is happy with that decision...?
- She's happy. That justice has been served. And the law also prevailed. (remark by A. Ignatenko)
- I'm like a man... I've had divorces... But I can't understand that. Everything in life happens, adults. But these are your children. You lived with this woman for many years. You loved her, she bore you children. Why? Well, sit down and agree. Well, rich pepper, money pouring out of the ears. You've been trying to be president, how is that possible if you're at a fight with your own wife and your own children? This says a lot about a person and his qualities.
- I agree, this shows a portrait of a person. In our opinion, this is banal greed. (remark by A. Ignatenko)
- Well, what kind of guy is this who says such things? What a. Just one disappointment. And from the outside, he seemed to be such a decent person. It didn't work out well. Still, I had a better opinion of this citizen. It's just kind of not masculine. So behind the removal of Grudinin from the deputy race is his only frank inability to build relationships ...
№ 424129   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 08:15
And once you've done that, you can't refuse.
Quote Explanation: Introductory to the 1st chapter of the racing career.
№ 421524   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2021 / 19:21
Any treaty is a peacetime treaty. War treaties have not stopped and cannot stop. With the outbreak of hostilities, all treaties go away. Treaties are needed to provide a certain predictability in order to realistically assess the potential of the enemy. And if there is no predictability, then either side tends to overestimate the opponent's capabilities. And this is the basis for an arms race. And she's already coming. I am sure that there is not a quantitative race going on, because it is pointless to destroy this land several times. A high-quality arms race is underway.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410286   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:48
Hopefully, now, faced with her helplessness firsthand, humanity finally realizes the futility of the arms race, political strife, class warfare, hatred towards sexual minorities, racial prejudice, religious wars and stuff. We are biologically fragile. Is worth dying for to look into our face, and we will not help neither money, nor power, nor weapons. I hope we have the courage to set aside our past sins and to learn from this adversity a valuable lesson, to step into tomorrow's world with clear eyes and a pure heart.
№ 398253   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 12:30
The fact that the love of clear aligners is very different from love of people. The female, noticing a particular male, seeks immediate possession of them. However, she does not disdain by any means. The most honest and straight forward females simply, without unnecessary words thrown at the male. I saw with my own eyes, as one female like a lunatic running like hell was chasing her lover. Moreover. Together with a young female fugitive often chasing euphonia parents and brothers... Poor males! Even if the happiness smiles to them and they will be able to get away from the chase, they probably have two or three months to rest up after such a race.
№ 397394   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:35
I already feel the smell of love and revenge, and overheated motor oil - thermonuclear mix!
№ 392116   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 00:54
Want to fly with eagles? Grow a pair of wings, son!
№ 392104   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 00:18
Do things without kipisha, slowly.
Often fly, even in the clouds.
Will not chase families.
What for me this race. By the way, Tuesday's shooting.
№ 386563   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 20:50
Adrenaline is incompatible with racing. If the adrenaline shot happens you have that moment when you go to the next round, it will almost certainly end badly. Chances are only those who are cool and calm.
№ 385608   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2020 / 03:40
Doc loved racing, but coaching you he was happier than when he went. And he's not proud of his victories on the track and yours.
№ 382523   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:28
- Wow, very impressive! You did not even budge.
- Still a couple of inches and I would have banged.
Quote Explanation: Dashing racer Ted Hausman at full speed parked right at the feet of Travis and Wes.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 377045   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2019 / 13:24