situation [Theme]

I am not advocating self-neglect or martyrdom. I also don't recommend living like a doormat. It's important to take care of yourself. In the event of an emergency ten kilometers above the ground, putting your oxygen mask on yourself first could be the difference between life and death. Protect yourself first, then help others. But in everyday life this metaphor usually does not work. Also, there doesn't have to be an either/or; it can be both/and. Being too self-focused can be an excuse to shut yourself out from the rest of the world. There's nothing wrong with doing nice things for yourself, but if taken to an extreme, it can become an excuse for self-absorption.
№ 466073   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:24
When you experience joy, you attract positive events to yourself, when you are upset and irritated, situations unfold around you that only aggravate your condition.
№ 465989   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:09
Life is given to a person for such a short period of time that in itself it is already a great happiness! So why spoil it with a bad character, bad relationships, settling some scores, or envy? For what? Let's live like humans! It is most important! And so I wish everyone that we remain human in any situation!
№ 465966   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2024 / 16:03
Life is the most unpredictable, exciting and creative scenario! I want to play in it like no one has ever done before! To get right to the heart of the matter, in the heat of the moment... and straight to the OSCAR!
№ 465479   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 09:21
Personally, I try to turn everything sad into a joke. This is a matter of habit, which is easily developed. A lot depends not even on the events in our lives, but on our attitude to the situation, our mood. Just think when you are sad: many people cannot even dream of what you have.
№ 465394   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 05:06
We know only three market subjects - the household (population), the firm (producers), and the government (the apparatus of government officials representing society and its economic interests). Households and firms must include their expenses into their income. They can, of course, spend more, but it will be borrowed money that must be returned within the agreed time frame, and with interest. Only the state is in a different situation - its expenses may exceed its income.
№ 464840   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:51
In every difficult situation there is a way out, the secret is to find it.
№ 463778   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:40
Teaching an unloved school subject means teaching someone else's knowledge.
№ 463010   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
The main rule of hopeless situations: even if nothing can be done at all, do not give up in advance, at least stall for time. Time is also a weapon; a lot can happen even in a minute.
№ 462349   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:47
The departed thought gave rise to groups of neural connections and an associative series that have not gone away and are only waiting for a similar situation.
№ 462098   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 15:06
People expect tacit consent and then feel confident in the situation.
№ 461962   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:55
You know, sometimes situations happen in life when it is better not to take a step forward, but to go back a couple of steps.
Quote Explanation: (Igor Orlov for the magazine Svoy
№ 461921   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:49
Friends in the line of fire - the danger of a situation when it seems to you that your people have surrounded someone.
№ 461702   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:33
I think that a person himself does not make any mistakes. Everything happens in accordance with the plan that he learns throughout his life. But mistakes themselves are not mistakes, but situations when a person is his own enemy, and if he tempts fate, everything will end badly. If you force yourself, destroy yourself, fall into some kind of addiction, everything is an imbalance. Harmony is disrupted, you lose control - and then everything goes wrong. In general, any addiction - from ideological obsession to a national idea, fanaticism or alcoholism is associated with self-indulgence. You want to get your “share,” as it were, but as a result it turns out to be at the expense of others.
№ 461484   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:51