situation [Theme] Page 2

People say what is appropriate for the situation. Tomorrow or after tomorrow, the same words will be offered a completely different meaning by the person who uttered them in the past.
№ 455956   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:51
No matter how you look at it, it was a blinding train wreck, a collision between two people who didn't know how to give up on each other once and for all. I thought (and almost every cell in my brain was at attention, waiting) that he would leave her. So I opened the doors for him that I swore never to open. I laid out my complexes on the table, like playing cards. I pretended that I was the only one. But - no, I never planned to be that other girl.
№ 455886   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:40
Some people don't think about the harm they cause to others. In their opinion, the main thing is to get out of the situation unscathed. And this difficulty stems from a lack of awareness. The more often we make others suffer, the more reasons we accumulate for our own future suffering. Moreover, when we harm society, we end up doubly harming ourselves.
№ 455840   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:22
A gloomy, bleak outlook on life is like a negative vision of a colorful world. In such a situation, you feel only gloom, gloom and cloudiness around you, which negatively affect you and your self-esteem. Instead of being in a state of joylessness and apathy, we must constantly work on ourselves, look for the meaning of our lives, understand ourselves, find ourselves. This path will lead us to a peaceful and contented life, living with a positive attitude for the rest of our lives. Confidence in your future and the ability to see the bright moments around are signs of a strong and healthy psychology. A good outlook on life is a sign of confidence in a calm future.
№ 455588   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2023 / 02:45
Sometimes, the only right decision in a difficult situation is to send the hell out of the situation itself, and those who created it.
№ 455500   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2023 / 09:12
Fear not only robs us of the ability to play, but also places us in a kind of confinement that limits the freedom of our mind. To continue this metaphor: fear is a formidable jailer, and - as in a situation of literal enslavement - its power destroys our vitality and well-being.
№ 454986   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:24
Death is uncompromising, inevitable and eternal. It's the infinity that waits at the end. And I'm just existing, standing on the line, I'm in a borderline situation, that's all, and I find it nauseating. On the other hand, it rejects the fear of death along with the hope for God's help, for rebirth, for any kind of escape from infinity. Today I am satisfied with this.
Quote Explanation: (Nikita Khanov for the magazine "Own Avalon")
№ 454198   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2023 / 09:24
This is fundamentally not true. That boss is bad, in the absence of which subordinates cease to fulfill their tasks and duties.
№ 452788   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2023 / 10:57
The key, defining meaning in life is not the events, but our reactions to what is happening. Therefore, emotional detachment from the situation is the way of peace of mind and self-control.
№ 452520   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 20:03
How many friends were not next to you, the closest friend will be loneliness. It will not give, will not disappoint, will guide you on the right path to solving the problem, will make it clear what you could not figure out for a very long time. It will not put pressure on you, you will not have to adapt to it. It will always wait for you, will be on your side in any situation. But the problem is that this friend will not be able to act out of the box, because it's just in your head...
№ 451967   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2023 / 23:54
If a mercenary person wiped his feet on your kindness and caused you severe pain, you should not drown out your emotions with alcoholic beverages and be hard to worry about. In such a situation, you should calm down, pull yourself together, take a warm shower, go outside and start thinking only about the good, so that the sediment from the negative event leaves the body faster and dissolves into space. If you act correctly, inner harmony will return to you much faster than you think. The ability to properly overcome unpleasant situations is the key to your mental stability.
№ 451721   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 10:05
Extreme situations happen in the center too.
№ 451580   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 08:46
The search or expectation of justice, as a rule, occurs because of a person’s desire to see the world around him easier than it really is, trying to bring him under any of his expectations, ideas or moral standards, etc. (in other words, to dress
№ 451436   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2023 / 22:42
A person tends to reproduce familiar emotions, sensations and situations that will confirm his own perception of the world around him and himself. That is why he can "step on the same rake" and not even realize the reasons for their occurrence.
№ 451217   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:51
It occurred to Fletcher that this might be the only way to tell assassins from patriots. Seeing that death was imminent, the patriots made speeches. Killers in a similar situation called their Swiss bank account number and offered to contact him via the Internet.
№ 451031   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:51