property [Theme] Page 3

To avoid crises of overproduction, States are increasingly interfering in the market process, for example, forbid capitalists to dispose of unsold surpluses. Corporations commonly use economic models which expand the horizons of planning, to more accurately determine the optimal production volume and so on. Finally, every crisis ends up strengthening of monopolization. But all these attempts of capitalism to make their lives more predictable and less risky to destroy the very essence of the market, its spontaneous nature and the anarchy of commodity-money relations, which has historically been a market economy, the key condition for growth. Thus, to develop, avoiding crises, capitalism must cease to be capitalism: replace the marketability of a development plan, and private property - the public.
№ 388046   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2020 / 22:08
Marxism is a science and like any science, he changes over time. In any science there are basic provisions that over time are not obsolete, and there are provisions that are supplemented; and there are theories which over time are rejected. Private property and the functioning of the market - as relevant as one hundred years ago, and now. The crisis of overproduction as it was, remained. The imperialist war as a response to the protracted crisis of capitalism - also in place. Despite all what happened during these hundred years, has not changed importantly. Has not changed the economic basis, which is based on the appropriation of the results of work of a narrow group of persons. And this is practically the only basis on which are based all the strategic principles of Marxism.
№ 384400   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2019 / 22:20
What's in it for me,
the sword in his hand
don't property it,
when he death
to threaten me, maybe?
№ 381583   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2019 / 03:56
Another example is the case of Dred Scott, held through the courts many years ago. It was said that the Constitution allows slavery because... because... well, there is a right to private property. This is a personal opinion. This is not what the Constitution says. The U.S. Constitution says we all... we... Well, you know, nothing like it says. The Constitution speaks of the equality of America.
№ 372921   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:46
We have long been private property, no fair.
№ 330178   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 10:21
I thought that you - a great scientist, and you - elementary owner! Ugh!
№ 328760   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 21:16
Who has the right to charge for use of the land, this blessing, is not created by man? Who should give payment for the land? The one who has made it, of course. Who created the earth? God. And if so, then get out, the owner!
Quote Explanation: "What is "property"? or a study on the principle of right and government" (1840).
№ 319937   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 10:28
If I had to answer the question: "What is slavery?" - I would answer: "It's murder", and my idea would have been immediately clear. I would not need long arguments to show that the right to deprive a person of his thought, will, his personality has the right over his life and death and make man a slave means to kill him. Why the question: "What is property?" - I could not answer without fear of being misunderstood: "This is theft" - especially since this second sentence is just a rehash of the first.
Quote Explanation: "What is "property"? or a study on the principle of right and government" (1840).
№ 319936   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 10:27
Every nation living on land that she believes her, in fact, is just the latest invader.
Quote Explanation: From the post "suckers". https://mi3ch.livejournal.com/4030395.html The author questioned the ownership of the land to some whatsoever people.
№ 316031   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 16:27
The essence of good and bad deeds are equal. They are all way to get rid of their own flaws.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 315930   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2018 / 14:46
Any property is low. It's not creativity and not creativity. This assignment.
№ 315662   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 22:06
A sense of ownership - a great feeling. The Bolsheviks lost this feeling almost a hundred years, preaching: the public above private.
As mentioned Vassa Zheleznova, "ours is a draw. Mine!". "My" rules the world. My man. My wallet. My house.
Quote Explanation: The story "a Circle of deception"
№ 300132   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2017 / 00:33
The child becomes attached to a doll, the goldfinch, the flower in the pot, because as yet he had nothing else; the prisoner or the old man is bound to do the same, because they have nothing.
№ 292239   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2017 / 19:24
The Countess the Countess the Eldest and Youngest of the old-fashioned kind of Cherries, argue that as owners of the air in his estate, they should also be recognized and shared with all of the precipitation throughout the year. Therefore, they ask the court to confirm that each villager is liable to pay them rent in the sum of one hundred lyres for a simple rain, two hundred lire for a downpour with thunder and lightning, three hundred lire for the snow and four hundred lire per deg. The court decided: to admit the Countess have the right to charge a rental fee for the rain, snow, hail and all other weather, sent by the sky. Therefore, the court establishes the following: every resident of the village, owned by the countesses Cherries, responsible to contribute for the weather cost twice the amount requested by countesses.
№ 287230   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:08
At the last meeting, the Tribunal decided that not only the earth but also the air in the village is the property of countesses Cherries, and so everyone who breathes should pay money for the lease of air. Once a month the knight of the Tomato bypassed rural houses and forced the peasants to breathe deeply in their presence. In turn he measured their volume of breast after inhalation and exhalation, were then calculated and established the amount due from each consumer of air.
№ 287226   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:08