property [Theme] Page 1

Life, freedom, and property do not exist because people made laws. On the contrary, it was the very fact that life, liberty, and property existed in advance that prompted people to create laws in the first place.
№ 431721   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:24
Arnheim did not think that education and religion were a natural consequence of property, but believed that property obliges you to own them.
№ 431575   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 07:21
Simon had a nice home - a tidbit for them. They accused him of treason. Any highlander whose property the British were interested in became a traitor, even if he did not support the Stuarts. I, one might say, came out dry from the water. Simon did not live to see the trial. The English crown wanted to take everything, in her opinion, due to her.
№ 428537   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:43
My marriage and property depend on the will of my uncle, but my feelings belong to me, and no one can order what they should be.
№ 427698   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 11:09
Nature is indifferent to the singular, for her only the preservation of the genus is important. The world is preserved through constant self-destruction. Life devours life, the world is the arena of tortured and frightened creatures living only through mutual destruction, each is the property of thousands of others.
№ 427316   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2021 / 16:33
... she suddenly clearly realized the words of Bulgakov that man is not just mortal, but suddenly mortal. The end can come at any moment, and it is better if your affairs remain in order and your loved ones do not have to fool with the property left behind.
№ 427211   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 17:54
Your soul, but the property of the universe.
№ 424948   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2021 / 12:33
Private ownership of the tools of production is the cancer of the country, and business is its metastases.
№ 424100   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 21:09
Incredible as it may seem, however, among the savages of Astran, property plays a colossal role and it is acquired exclusively as a result of violence. Thus, the owner is not bound by any obligations to the company. The vast masses of savages are completely devoid of property, and they are taught that their duty is to work.
Quote Explanation: Martians cannot understand earthly people
№ 422603   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 09:42
To deny private property to a village is to close it forever.
№ 418564   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 01:03
But we have nothing but ourselves.
№ 418319   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 00:00
Donald Trump is no longer president, which means that Russia hasn't been heard much lately. I mean, it wasn't heard until yesterday, when Joe Biden gave an interview to remind us that he's a tough guy.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ABC NEWS CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT: So you know Vladimir Putin. Do you think he's a murderer?"
JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: "Ug. I think so."
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: "What price should he pay?"
JOE BIDEN: "You'll definitely see what price he's going to pay."
"Putin will pay because he's a murderer!" says a man who has just launched missiles at Syria for no apparent reason. In response, Putin challenged Biden to a debate that, frankly, would be worth watching. We want to hear what Biden has to say.
But let us consider in more detail the actions of Russia. She's so upsetting to us! What did the Russians do? They carried out genocide, bought up all the third world countries in Africa and Latin America, built literally all the infrastructure in the Bahamas. In our own hemisphere, they are stealing our jobs, our intellectual property, throwing tons of fentanyl at our country, which has claimed more than 100,000 lives. They flooded our universities with spies. They are trying to achieve world domination!
Though... Wait up! This is not Russia! Russia did not release the virus that destroyed our economy and left millions of people out of work. China did it. China. And the dictator who runs it, Xi Jinping. Joe Biden knows that. He knows that Russia does not threaten the existence of the United States, but he continues to talk about it because he does not want to talk about China. His family apparently made millions with the help of China. Like countless other members of the corporate and ruling elite. But Putin will pay! And not just Putin. You know who else will pay? You. Soon you will have to pay much more taxes. Biden also told us about this.
Release Date: 19.03.2021
№ 415774   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:36
Property is a trap; what we have in our possession actually owns us.
№ 414049   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 10:15
- I want to own everything, which means not to own anything.
№ 412522   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 08:42
Property is theft.
№ 411599   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:21