genocide [Theme]

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Conversation by Dr. Goebbels after Campbell's staged play, which glorified German soldiers in their fight against the Jews.
№ 458000   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:02
Whether it is war, genocide, or amendments to existing laws that oppress their rights, whatever it is, in most cases people do not notice that this is already happening, and then it seems to them that they would start protesting earlier if would only know.
№ 450005   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 10:59
The mechanism of genocide was based on this, which, having begun, only intensified over time. Unable to accept and defend their own opinion, people simply blindly followed the "correct" opinion of the majority.
Quote Explanation: Prince's conclusions on the nature of the Tutsi genocide that occurred in the Round. His conclusions are based on the results of conformity experiments (Asch experiments).
№ 449877   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 03:27
The American establishment revives the ideology of Nazism, carries out genocide all over the world and kills ordinary people, justifying their actions with falsified documents, sowing confusion in the world, thereby stimulating the ideology of Hitler.
№ 439629   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:56
- Did the sorcerers create monsters, and then witchers, to kill them?
№ 429626   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:38
- Well, of course! the Doctor exclaimed in a tone as if she had just told him where he had forgotten his glasses. - So let's go and get in the way!
№ 428914   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:44
Do you remember the thunderstorm sparkling?
But you all didn't notice her threats!
At night from a blank sheet
I'll wipe you out! You're genetic scum!
You won't know how the war ended.
Yesterday the rocket went into the distance!
The deadly wind will cleanse the cities again,
Music pain on his shoulders!
№ 426695   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:38
It is unlikely that at least one of them wanted freedom to enjoy only ... the islanders ...
Quote Explanation: Chapter 127, page 7-9.
№ 420002   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:00
Donald Trump is no longer president, which means that Russia hasn't been heard much lately. I mean, it wasn't heard until yesterday, when Joe Biden gave an interview to remind us that he's a tough guy.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ABC NEWS CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT: So you know Vladimir Putin. Do you think he's a murderer?"
JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: "Ug. I think so."
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: "What price should he pay?"
JOE BIDEN: "You'll definitely see what price he's going to pay."
"Putin will pay because he's a murderer!" says a man who has just launched missiles at Syria for no apparent reason. In response, Putin challenged Biden to a debate that, frankly, would be worth watching. We want to hear what Biden has to say.
But let us consider in more detail the actions of Russia. She's so upsetting to us! What did the Russians do? They carried out genocide, bought up all the third world countries in Africa and Latin America, built literally all the infrastructure in the Bahamas. In our own hemisphere, they are stealing our jobs, our intellectual property, throwing tons of fentanyl at our country, which has claimed more than 100,000 lives. They flooded our universities with spies. They are trying to achieve world domination!
Though... Wait up! This is not Russia! Russia did not release the virus that destroyed our economy and left millions of people out of work. China did it. China. And the dictator who runs it, Xi Jinping. Joe Biden knows that. He knows that Russia does not threaten the existence of the United States, but he continues to talk about it because he does not want to talk about China. His family apparently made millions with the help of China. Like countless other members of the corporate and ruling elite. But Putin will pay! And not just Putin. You know who else will pay? You. Soon you will have to pay much more taxes. Biden also told us about this.
Release Date: 19.03.2021
№ 415774   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:36
As for the American establishment ... its consciousness took shape in well-known and rather difficult conditions. After all, the development of the American continent by the Europeans was associated with the extermination of the local population. With genocide, as they say today. Direct genocide of Indian tribes. Then followed a big, hard, difficult period of slavery, slavery. Very cruel. And all this goes through history to the present day, accompanying the life of America. Otherwise, where would the Black Lives Matter movement come from? Until now, African Americans face injustice and extermination. Guided by such considerations, America's ruling classes solve both domestic and foreign policy problems. After all, the United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear atomic weapons, moreover, against a non-nuclear state. Against Japan. At the end of World War II. Against Hiroshima and Nagasaki. There was absolutely no military sense in this. This was a direct extermination of the civilian population. Why am I talking about this? Because I know that the United States as a whole is determined to have certain relations with us, but on those issues that are of interest to the United States itself. And on their terms. Although I do not think that we are the same as them, but we are different people, we have a different genetic and cultural moral code. But we know how to defend our own interests. And we will work with them. But only in those areas in which we ourselves are interested. And on the terms that we consider beneficial for ourselves. And they will have to reckon with it. Despite all their attempts to stop our development, sanctions, insults, they will have to reckon with this. Well, we, keeping in mind our national interests, will develop relations with all countries of the world, including the United States. Like this, in general terms.
Release Date: 18.03.2021
№ 415277   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 15:39
- You'll have to keep such a thing under the wrapper. I mean, just think about it, okay? First, the stock market will disappear. Then the economy, boom! Dollar, boom! And then the pandemonium in the streets. War, genocide, ba-ba-ba-ba, boom, boom, boom!
-. No one can keep such a big secret, Charlie. Someone blows the whistle.
- And from time to time some poor fellow tries. Well, like these guys, boom is boom! [lowers the screen with obituary posted] All these guys are dead, dead, dead.
- [notices one of them] Hey, hey, hey! This is Professor Meyers.
- He ran the Shuttle Atlantis program. Did you know him?
- Yes, he helped me with the study of my book.
- Well, that must have been before this "accident"."
- Meyers is dead?
- Oh, two months ago. He was one of my most avid listeners, and he got it. Everything the government does, where and why... He even sent me a map.
- Map for whom is Charlie? What is this card for?
They're building spaceships, man.
- Damn, man, I have to go because I need to go back to Earth.
№ 413329   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:15
Needless to say, the vast majority of strictly religious Jews and Christians are exceptionally decent people who do not condone genocide, rape and slavery or stoning for minor offenses. They treat the Bible more like a talisman. In recent centuries and millennia, the Bible has been revised, allegorically interpreted, replaced with less violent texts, or carefully ignored. And the main thing is just this. The sensitivity to violence has changed so much that religious people make a distinction in their attitude to the Bible: they extol it as a symbol of morality, but base their own morality on more modern principles.
Quote Explanation: About violence and cruel punishment in the Bible
№ 411777   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 13:54
Arranged in general on a reasonable basis, but having so many shortcomings that the mind soon finds itself in a whirlwind of contradictions. We're used to living with it, driving away depression. Millions die from treatable diseases. Millions live in poverty when there is so much money in the world. We destroy the biosphere knowing that it is our only home. We threaten each other with nuclear weapons, knowing where it might lead. We love wildlife, but we allow mass destruction of species. And everything else: genocide, torture, slavery, murder in the family, child abuse, school shootings, rape and other lawlessness. We live with these horrors and can, without going crazy, experience happiness and even love.
№ 410624   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 01:03
Those who preach genocide are doomed to a short life.
Quote Explanation: Destroying an entire nation, do not think that all this will allow you to do
№ 403377   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 11:54
Empire building usually begins with the ruthless destruction of entire peoples, and the continued brutal suppression of all who survived the bloodbath. A standard set of Builder's Empire: war, enslavement, deportation, genocide.
№ 396602   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2020 / 11:15