genocide [Theme] Page 2

The history of interaction between unequal Nations, a history of conquest, epidemics and genocide - that is the background against which the formation of the modern world.
№ 287208   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:05
We remember and demand
To be acknowledged murder.
We will never forget
Those cruel excesses.
Over a million murdered bodies
Which the Turks destroyed.
They all lie, that was embarrassing
The people Armenians war losses.
This can be a long to say,
Who is right and who is like a rat.
They are always ready to argue
Shouting in response, only: "fiction".
№ 284619   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2017 / 09:07
Artists, scientists, singers,
Lifeguards, poets and scribes.
Historians, priests,
Builders and blacksmiths.
Where are they now? They simply do not,
They haven't seen the light of day.
But we live on the planet,
Live with the hope one.
I'm sure we'll be able,
Return to the edge of the earth mother.
We tried to destroy
But we managed to win.
Victory is ours - the property,
Beauty girls - the glamour.
Alive in us Faith and Love,
We honor the one Who shed Blood.
We will continue to thrive
Christ forever glorified.
He was doomed to suffer,
From sewage saving us.
God forgive them and give,
SIM reward according to their works,
And bread give us this day our daily You,
I hope that we will forgive.
№ 284351   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:22
Born, no touching live
I never would have thought,
That would be in captivity.
Prisoners, those
Fought for the faith,
I hope that they are in Paradise.
№ 284005   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 19:54
There is a war. No one wants to admit it but humanity is under attack. Perhaps one man is all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat to our existence.
№ 281989   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 22:46
You that imagines himself the commander - get your "the Avengers". May they beat for the salvation of innocent souls. War nicely complement your extermination.
№ 273406   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 13:06
"You're going to destroy their own civilization. For what? For the sake of some girl?"
You might think that such a victim could manipulate me into thinking I'm some kind of special? Could not. I was kind of creepy. As if one of us is crazy, and it's not me.
I do not see anything romantic in the genocide.
№ 267690   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:54
Why? What's the point? What we do to deserve this?
- Nothing. You take the place that we need. We're not so different: your people would have done just as well.
- No. Our people would not have to destroy an entire species.
- I would. You a century to do it.
№ 266576   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:16
When there were no gas chambers, we shot on Wednesdays and Fridays. The children tried to hide these days. Now crematorium ovens work day and night, and children are no longer hidden.
№ 244987   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:04
The recognition of the Armenian genocide by Germany is a way to close a dark page in its history with irresponsible and unreasonable decisions, which blackens the history of other countries.
№ 242120   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:42
Genocide.
As if we didn't kill,
We still remain a nation,
Great, great Armenia.
So many of us and we are invincible,
A strong spirit, not the flesh of the earth.
The slaughter, persecution, all that we've been through,
And we can't get scared.
The day of justice will come soon
But we will not kill.
№ 234165   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 21:56
In 1915 the Turkish government began against the Armenians in Asia Minor, the policy of ruthless massacres and expulsions. 300 or 400 thousand men, women and children fled to Russian territory, and partly in Persia and Mesopotamia. But Asia Minor had been so thoroughly cleansed from the Armenian elements, as far as I could to achieve that such measures are undertaken on a large scale. It is estimated that this repression has undergone a 1/4 million Armenians, of whom died more than half. There is no doubt that this crime was conceived and executed for political reasons...
Quote Explanation: This "Issues of war and peace. Europe faces a choice". Manchester, 9 may 1938
№ 229140   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:48
It therefore survived the Armenian nation, that clenched teeth, his hands pushed from the bloody chasms the most precious baby.
Because and smiling, enjoying each new guest, the children of Armenia they know that behind them the present rear, the mountain - parental love. People with an open heart, with open mind, raising the same to their children, it is impossible to destroy.
№ 195291   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:46
- With regard to the gendarmerie, we are fully cooperating with Colonel Tionesta who heads it. This is a man of his word, professional, he assures me that punishing those responsible for the excesses and mistakes.
That's how it is. For the UN, a brutal murder Cyprien, his wife and children was a mistake.
№ 183513   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:57
Have to die ten thousands of Africans to a single white man frowned eyebrows, even if he is a supporter of progress. No, even ten thousand are not enough. Moreover, this death is devoid of all attractiveness. It is a shameful stain on the body of humanity. Corpses chipped people torn by vultures or stray dogs, not shown on TV. But the sad victims of drought, children with swollen bellies whose huge eyes do not fit in the TV screen, dying from hunger and natural disasters - that could thrill. And then form committees, mobilized humanitarian workers. Receives donations. Children are encouraged wealthy parents, break their piggy banks, Governments, capturing the vibes of the people's solidarity begins to literally fight for the opportunity to provide humanitarian assistance. But when it is the ordinary people kill their own kind, the same ordinary people, with particular cruelty, the means at hand,"then we close our eyes.
№ 183512   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:57