genocide [Theme] Page 1

We have some that the genocide of the manufacturer, and you will see what happened over 30 years on the territory of our district in the Moscow region, in General, all areas. 78 thousand industrial enterprises; more than 50 thousand household, that's over 30 years ceased to exist.
№ 396211   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:20
How? As someone turn the language to offer Borisenko for the post of Prime Minister? You forgot 2006, I forgot how the head of the NBU Zhanna perverted off in the form of iznosilovala the hryvnia? Or did you forget 2009, when the Warder Borisenko gave small and medium businesses genocide? You forgot that Joan Borysenko - spy and pest, the Kremlin zapadenka, a servant of the oligarchy, the devil, Satan. You all forgot that she is
Not only a mother, and faithful wife,
divinely beautiful and fairly smart.
As the sun is hot, beautiful as the moon.
You, Jeanne, welcome as...
How, Lord, how this man can be Prime Minister? How?
2 Season
№ 385559   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2020 / 15:28
To arrange a demographic hole, the mass of the debt for utility payments in the Perm region, the death of the seventh of starvation, rampant violation of constitutional rights in Russian courts to ignore the activities in Kemerovo SEC "Winter cherry", each city - village Kushchevskaya - is not genocide and not a group crime. But the crime group of three sisters who killed Khachaturian, visible to all.
№ 338343   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2018 / 09:06
In its shy simplicity through such a touching charm that she later on many years became my personal dead. After all, when talking about the millions who died, when this figure is impossible to imagine. Cling to one person.
№ 336347   Added MegaMozg 03-08-2018 / 17:06
Rake, watering can, hoe, Panama, the dictator,
Country chores - beds, work with a shovel:
The extermination of germs, weeds,
In favor of rare breeds of noble varieties.
Ideas of superiority against the ideas of the brotherhood
Work often not only in the garden plots.
№ 326871   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2018 / 05:05
And here he is,
Void Albion
Tolerance world.
But where have you been,
When slaughtered the innocent?
Where were you when the earth
"Poor" was selected?
When the Faith of man,
Mercilessly crucified.
Killed Chad in the bags were thrown,
And then in the sea uteplyali.
Let the memory they honor,
Let them all sleep and know:
While people are Armenians,
Break is not a simple task.
№ 324157   Added Viker 26-04-2018 / 09:00
Many people died, including women and children, in the mad himatake in Syria. The area where the tragedy takes place, isolated and surrounded by the Syrian army, making it completely inaccessible to the outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for supporting the animal Assad. They will pay the price.
№ 322485   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2018 / 14:07
We have made it clear that it is not wise to use gas against people, civilians on any battlefield. Russia was a guarantee that Assad will get rid of all himicheskogo weapons. Again, Russia is either incompetent or in collusion with Assad.
№ 319525   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 21:07
Russia should look in the mirror before you call us to the Security Council to talk about chemical weapons. When Russia doesn't like the facts, she is trying to divert attention from the discussion. When the investigation found that the chemical attacks is ISIS, Russia is acceptable. When there is evidence that chemical weapons used by the Assad regime, Russia tried under any pretext to make a dent in the investigation and to create a smokescreen to challenge his conclusions. So an independent investigation is not carried out. It is unacceptable to question the conclusions that you are not satisfied. Not by chance chemical attack using chlorine this week happened, reportedly, in the very place where the Assad regime is trying to achieve military superiority. Russia is complicit in the atrocities of the regime. Say Russia of today is anything about the suffering caused by the barbaric tactics of al-Assad? They will call Assad to account? Of course not. They never do.
№ 315142   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2018 / 20:15
In 1864, at St. Creek, Colorado, the Americans waited until the war of the tribe of Cheyenne will go hunting, attacked and slaughtered their defenseless families and appropriated their land. 39 hours ago, was attacked by air force base Ali al Salem in Kuwait. I did it. Just at this time there, in the Church, gathered wife and children, and the soldiers were on maneuvers. War in the time left. President Ellis, you are resisting my attempts to enlighten you.
№ 308814   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2017 / 21:04
I'm going to ask you a simple question, murderous directness:
What's it like to hold the flag, blood-stained people like you?
Two million Muslims and Arabs, the U.S. has killed in fifteen years.
And nobody cares, no one cares about!
Quote Explanation: Opponent of Myron, Disaster, immigrant from the Middle East living in USA. "King of the Dot: World Domination 7"
№ 304615   Added MegaMozg 16-10-2017 / 23:06
I am no different from other Jews. Just me, you know.
Quote Explanation: Returning to Vienna contrary to the persuasion of an old friend, at the time of a fascist, to remain in security in America.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 301925   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2017 / 18:12
Obama has a Nobel peace prize (believe it if you want).
And in the middle East is crying, because Nobel laureate persectued.
Obama has that peace prize (so believe what you like).
Middle East cries, feasting.
№ 301911   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2017 / 14:09
Of all the men, I charmed, Brainiac was the most useful. With his help, I finally destroyed these so-called "heroes". Then I whispered in his ear: "Find all cities on Earth - and I'll kiss you." And he did it. All cities one. I finally destroyed the human civilization. As for Brainiac, he won his well-deserved kiss.
But it was only a passing fad. I waited a troublesome thing - to lead the Nature. I knew that my opponents will be. Swamp Thing sympathizes with the people - and this is its weakness. Plants know that they are cared for just me.
And when the dust settles, the leaves no longer any doubt -- the world belongs to me.
№ 299486   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2017 / 03:03
Did you know that the past century has been 50 genocides? Widely known one, the Holocaust. Anyone now remembers about Myrrh? And about Cambodia? There is a very well-known researcher Evan Straub, who was involved in the genocide. For the study, he took four well-known typical example: two, when one nation kills another one, and two, when a nation kills its. He took the Jews and the Armenians, and Argentina and Cambodia. I could not understand his logic, but then I figured it out: all black and white. Without impurities. Some Khmer kill other Khmer... We don't particularly like to talk about Amin, but when you start to ask the Afghans themselves, it appears that the party leader Hafizullah Amin conducted a sociological study and found that people over the age of 19 believe that the king fared better. Then we don't need people over the age of nineteen. The massacre started. Fortunately, he was quickly overthrown, and the second has not happened.
Quote Explanation: "Novaya Gazeta", No. 83, 30 July 2014.
№ 297030   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 19:12