the Arabs [Theme]

To meet with Mohammed.
Quote Explanation: 1975
№ 458396   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2023 / 17:09
Allah did not send down the Qur'an so that we could only read and sing in Arabic, Allah sent it down so that we could read and understand it in our own language. Let's not be fake Hafiz.
№ 448147   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:23
And whoever does not have this quality, he will certainly be accompanied by regret.
Quote Explanation: "Zahru al-adab wa samaru al-albab" 4/942
№ 447312   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2022 / 13:48
Except for one word - Allah.
№ 442650   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 22:00
The TV shows how American tanks of Jews attack the same American tanks of Arabs. And this shows everything. And even the stifling smell of oil comes from the TV. And all the chatter about the “right” - Israel to existence, Arabs to Palestine - is all nonsense. The Jews came and took it, saying: "This is our right." And before them the Arabs came and took. And before them the Turks, Byzantium, Phenicia and so on. And everyone has "rights". And the question is always and only in force ...
Quote Explanation: "Diaries 1973-1983".
№ 402704   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2020 / 21:57
The Arabs are the people who can't assimilate. Hence, there are separate Arab neighborhoods in Paris, not the most pleasant place for tourists. Unlikely on the Discovery channel you'll see an ad: "Perhaps the most romantic place in Paris is the Arab quarters. Because here you truly begin to appreciate its second half, namely your feet."
№ 365873   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:10
Very strange country Lebanon. Ignorance seems to be scorched and barren: the ruins of the French, heat, wild, overgrown Arabs in bathrobes, and goats. I study here Arabic drivers and dishwashers. Haryushina language, at least from dishwashers. Dry. Like the wind with the sand. They have no "you", but "favorite". Everywhere Allah. The penetration of Allah in the life of a true once in a thousand more than the Christ in the Catholic. Marketplace language, but with refinements. They have no "good morning". There is morning light, graviola, fat, money, Jasmine, sweet, in the end, but good - no. Poetry, with market ramifications. "Nice" there is no appetite, also, the Arabs did not seem fans of the restraint. They do the concept of alien appetite to eat here and happy always, because the wishes of the food here sound like "let it be the food your eating with pleasure and health", and the prophet and they said if that fall while eating, pick up and eat, so as not to get the food to Satan, and lick your fingers because you don't know what piece of food is grace. Very bold, very sweet, very generous...
Quote Explanation: from the novel "Notes for the Stasi. Lebanon"
№ 343525   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 01:08
Neither the furnace nor the leftist mantra of tolerance will not protect culture against erosion alien civilization and values. Only the rule of its own laws over other people's traditions.
№ 321293   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 19:04
Two civilizational system of values are not compatible. I thought about it since 9/11. After the terrorist attacks in London in 2005, it became clear to me that the whole "geopolitics" - to expand NATO, to accept or not to accept someone into the EU, all differences of national interests within Euroamerica - this is nothing compared to the threats coming from the Arab-Muslim world.
№ 321292   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 19:03
We are at the forefront of the largest in the history of mankind civilizational conflict. Its essence - in a nutshell, is that the Muslim world's social structure derived from religion. Fundamentally different civilizational start than in Europe, America, Russia, where the social structure is determined by the constitutions, in extreme cases, as in Britain, a set of laws adopted in a democratic way.
№ 321291   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 19:02
Broken loose feminists stoked Hollywood stars and entire corporations, and the rights of women in the East for anybody not a topic, there is a different culture. But Europe's leaders are readying their own people - the problem of reenterability Muslims in the culture and social structure of Europe to even discuss really impossible, the very words "Islam", "Arab migrants," "Islamic culture" - it is intolerance, hate and fascism!
№ 321276   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:03
Strange: something no one is eager to teach the Arab countries of tolerance.
№ 321275   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 18:02
Strange that no one is going to relocate to Arab countries, all over Europe. Meanwhile, the records of migrants do not beat Germany, and not Israel - first UAE - 88% (!) migrants, followed second by Qatar and Kuwait, where for a better life crammed Muslims from Southeast and South Asia, from Africa. But not the Europeans. They will not be there short skirts, bare legs, democracy and sex on the beach, there are very different rules and there are no exceptions visitors.
№ 321274   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 17:06
In the interests of a common cause, I must admit. I hate the Arabs.
- Do not worry. I'm not an Arab.
Well, to me you are all Arabs, Negros, Jews or thiscause trees blue Fagot from Avatar. In fact any non-American man most that neither is Arab.
№ 308136   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2017 / 17:28
I'm the one in Arabic called "Baba".
You are the one "Baba" is called in Russian!
I'm the Baba in Arabic!
You're the Baba in Russia!
Quote Explanation: The word "Baba" in Arabic means father or grandfather. Rap battle against Dizaster. "King of the Dot: World Domination 7".
№ 304714   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2017 / 17:18