terrorism [Theme]

We must and will communicate with representatives of other faiths and faiths in order to unite efforts against evil. But if we go into isolation, then we will not be able to jointly resist terrorism, and inter-religious tension will only increase.
№ 459503   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:41
I don't want to live in a society where schools are shot every week.
Quote Explanation: Sloan refused to lobby for the arms magnates, because of a personal history when her friend at school was killed right next to her.
№ 450208   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2023 / 07:54
- Oh, Mr. Revolutionary, this, of course, changes things, fourteen years is the very age ... for a revolutionary. <...> You, my soul, Seleznev, would be better off with the anarchists. Better with morality!
- Oh, Mr. Revolutionary, this, of course, changes things,...
№ 445413   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2022 / 16:30
Real terror needs two things: the readiness of the society and the one who will stand at the head. The readiness of society is already there. It's a matter of small.
№ 438087   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2022 / 12:12
An action-packed novel by the most popular American writer Tom Clancy, written in the form of a political detective and dedicated to the struggle of the intelligence services of Washington and Moscow against international terrorism and the attempts of terrorists to unleash a third world war.
Quote Explanation: (afterword)
№ 426595   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:21
The turbulence of geopolitical processes is growing. Even despite some positive signals. The erosion of international law also continues. Attempts to use force to push through their interests continue to strengthen their own security at the expense of the security of others. Regional armed conflicts, the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the activity of trans-border criminal groups, drug trafficking and cyber criminals are of serious concern. International terrorism continues to pose a particular threat. I repeat: the scale and global nature of the identified problems requires the pooling of efforts of all states. Since its inception, it is the UN that has been and remains the foundation of the system of international relations. The main task of this authoritative and generally recognized organization is to prevent a global conflict and a new world war. It is under the auspices of the UN that any new rules of the game should be formed. The other is the path to chaos and unpredictability. We never dictate our will to other countries. We are ready on an equal footing, using political and diplomatic methods, to participate in solving global and regional problems, to expand creative cooperation with all countries. We develop our defense potential based on the principle of reasonable sufficiency. And we are not striving for a decisive one-sided advantage and an overbalance of the balance of power in our favor. Especially in such a sensitive area as strategic stability. But we will never allow someone to throw this balance onto themselves.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421397   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:06
We arrived in Beslan on the morning of September 1st. The city was already cordoned off, around - as in Chechnya in the ninety-ninth: infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers, heavy equipment. That's all I remember vividly. The rest - fragments stuck in the memory, despite its ability to erase the unbearable from the head. There is no other way to remember Beslan - you will go crazy.
Quote Explanation: At the time of the hostage-taking in school No. 1, she was in Karachay-Cherkessia, where she was sent to cover President Putin's upcoming trip. The trip was canceled, and journalist, having learned about what happened in Beslan, immediately flew there. Post in Livejournal o tragedy.
№ 417785   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:30
Terrorism is the systematic use of terror and violence to create fear.
№ 411846   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2021 / 09:48
As you can see - I'm not a politician. And never was interested in politics. I agreed to become Vice-President under one condition, that I am not a politician and will always tell you the whole truth, without embellishment. And the truth is that now is a scary time. For all of us. But President Mackenzie gave me access to all possible resources to stop the asteroid. We are threatened by "Resistance" is the truth. But if we allow them to overshadow our lives, then the terrorists will prevail, and I will not allow it. I promise to all the people that will solve future problems, and in exchange would you be the decision today. Be kind to each other, live a normal life, the panic and fear helps no one. In the words of FDR: "Fear is only fear itself"... And to be honest, I'm not afraid. We will not surrender without a fight. We will try to keep the most valuable - our beautiful planet. Maybe some dreams will have to move, but have no doubt - we will succeed.
№ 402325   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2020 / 21:27
To dream possible. And that if the Creeper is the souls of terrorists or military engineers?
№ 402200   Added oddissfan 08-08-2020 / 08:51
Good evening. You Sphinx number 1. Because of your interference, the press conference is canceled. Video plays automatically in the event of cancellation of the conference. This is the last message. And the last bomb will be... nuclear. It will automatically explode at ten o'clock. The explosion is not averted. So, people of Japan... goodbye.
№ 395456   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:16
Should clearly declare that the war on terrorism is not a war against Islam. The predominance in society of Muslims does not mean terrorism or extremism. However, armed terrorist gangs have stolen the ideas of Islam, make them your driving force, distorting and turning it into a spiritual virus. And now these warriors are spread throughout the Muslim world, spreading their version of Islam.
№ 394393   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 07:54
Iraq is ready to resist American aggression. We can't prevent it, but we can defend ourselves. It's time to give America a lesson that it is necessary to respect international legality, and if the great powers are not able to say this, the United States, it will make small countries such as Iraq.
Quote Explanation: At the meeting with Vice President Nguyen thi Uzbek state is here.
№ 391993   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 12:57