terrorism [Theme] Page 10

To slip into other people's dreams is the real terrorism.
№ 1831   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:21
- A desperate terrorist...
All terrorists are desperate.
№ 1829   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:21
Is the government really the enemy of the people. Bobby turns to me. - My God, Victor, you really don't know.
But Bobby, I don't do-politics - inaudible chanting me.
- All her doing, Victor, says Bobby, once again turning away from me. And there's nothing you can do about it.
To this statement I have nothing to say, so I silently finish the remains of the "cosmopolitan."
- You need to take seriously their worldview. Your world view is caused by lack of awareness.
We kill unarmed people, - I whisper.
- Last year in our country committed twenty-five thousand murders, Victor.
- But... but I didn't make any of them.
Bobby smiles patiently, once again returning to the place where I was sitting. I look at him with hope.
- It is better to stay away from all of this, Victor?
"Yes," I whisper, probably better.
But that's impossible, ' he whispers in response. - Here's what you need to understand.
But, man, I'm... I'm... I'm...
- Victor.
- ...man, it was so hard last time, I to some extent justify...
I look at him with a look of pleading.
- You are not to blame, man.
- Bobby, but I... I'm American, right?
- What, Victor? says Bobby, looking down at me. - I also.
- But why me, Bobby? - I ask. - Why do you trust me?
Because you think the Gaza strip is the name of a night club, and Yasser Arafat - the name of the black rapper, ' says Bobby.
№ 473   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
I read: "the Semtex, produced in Czechoslovakia." I read: "the Semtex plastic explosives without color and smell." I read: "In Libya there are a ton of Semtex". I read: "to blow up passenger aircraft, requires six ounces." I read an article about a new plastic explosive called "reform", which is produced and distributed in the United States only "underground" and currently not available in Europe. I read a list that lists all the pros and cons Reforma. I read the question that Bobby scribbles in the margins of the page: "Better than Semtex?", - and then three words that I stare as long as they do not make me walk into the kitchen with a purpose to pour yourself a drink: "...it is necessary to test..."
№ 472   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
In order to teach the world something, you should teach him a lesson...
№ 470   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
Bunny, George Washington was also a terrorist.
№ 469   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
...but then an explosion occurs.
A flash of light, a loud sound, and "BMW" posts to shreds.
The scope of destruction first, it is not very clear, but he has no special value. The essence in the bomb, where it was laid and powered. It is never Brigid, turned into a bloody pulp, and not in a shock wave puted secretly in the air thirty students, to be near from the car ten feet in the air and not in five students killed on the spot and two pierced in the chest by shrapnel, which flew across the yard, and not in the rear half of the machine, which tears off in flight passerby's hand, and not three students, who knocked the eye. The point is not severed legs, not punched turtles, and not the people who will die from blood loss within the next few minutes. Turned the asphalt, the blackened trees, benches, splashed slightly burnt blood, - all this is not so important. The essence is in the will to carry out the destruction, and not the consequences, because the consequences - it's just scenery.
№ 468   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:26
When the bomb exploded, it was nothing personal.
№ 363   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:19
...in life many things that have to tear down, blow up with dynamite to make room for light houses and dark prisons of the future.
№ 262   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:13
The insurgents are doing what many only dream of.
№ 259   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 18:13