terrorism [Theme] Page 4

... where recruit radicals? One of the ignorant masses.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with an International news Agency Sputnik. 19.10.2016
№ 277281   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 17:22
- I do not understand one - why they have bypass?
Because they are at war and we're at work.
Quote Explanation: About terrorists and intelligence agencies.
№ 277019   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 16:11
If the news - "the American gay club Arab terrorist shot 50 people," what part made you smile, you washed-up rubbish.
№ 276580   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:00
Two years of living in Moscow, I realized one thing that some people have prejudices about Muslims, for obvious reasons. I was standing in the subway car, the same car came a girl in hijab, beautiful girl in hijab. She sat down and the guy who sat next to her, resettled her on one seat just in case. I really wanted to approach him and say: "You still torn apart, you just resettled on one seat, it is not the distance." No these are not ambitious terrorists who think: "Two seats, it's the same distance. Show these incorrect. Those two".
2 Series Release Date: 01.01.2017
№ 275051   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 20:42
Aggressive fundamentalism quickly become radicalized youth to the idea of terror. Terror is a method, which everybody likes, who want to quickly achieve their goals and get what he wants - power, money, weapons. Terror is an attempt of small means to achieve larger goals.
№ 274561   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:26
When are people going to finally realize that you can't negotiate with terrorists! You can see that this is a game fool!
2 Season 12 Series
№ 274018   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 13:30
I would prefer to do not use the word "Islam" next to the "terror".
№ 269727   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:17
The word terrorism is pure propaganda from the Arsenal of intelligence.
№ 267819   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:59
Any terrorist with a gun in his hand, who kills and destroys Syria is supported by Israel.
№ 261841   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:08
When the Americans took possession of Iraq, including prisons, the leader of ISIS and his clique also sat in prison. ISIS was created in Iraq under American supervision.
№ 261840   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:08
I asked: how are you going to convince people that this is the real war? He said Through the media. TV can to convince everyone that it's real. You simply tell-say-tell people about it constantly, and eventually they believe it.
You know, they own the Federal reserve has created these lies have created in 1913, the year. They have created a September 11th - also a lie. But after 11 September they started this war on terrorism. Then invaded Iraq. A lie, too. Now Iran on the line. And so one after another after another.
I asked him: why are you doing this? Why do you need it? And so you have all the money in the world, as long as you want. And so you have all the power. You are killing people. This is not good. He said, what do you have against these people? You think about yourself, about your family. I said, Well, what the ultimate goal? He said the Ultimate goal? To all the world, were embedded RFID chip. And all the money will be tied to this chip. And who will protest or do something against us, we will disconnect the chip.
№ 261182   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:46
I don't like, and how did the terrorists in the capture of Nord-OST. How was it possible, at least in the interests of justice not to detain, but to kill everyone? Even if there was a fear that someone, waking up, press the button, because there were a lot of people who have no belts kamikaze was not. Our government in the capture of "Nord-OST" ordered without the slightest doubt as to the lives of all who were there, including commandos.
№ 259249   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:42
View from this point of view on the events of 11 September 2001. About two and a half thousand people were killed by the terrorist group of Osama bin Laden to the twin towers of the world trade center. Their families, as expected, received support from the various agencies and charities. But, according to studies, over the next three months of that year, thousands of people began a secret the victims of terrorists. How? Fear of flying has caused many to get behind the wheel of a car, and the roads much more dangerous than air routes. That period was marked by a significant increase in the number of accidents on the roads. The families of these victims have not received the support - they didn't even know that their loved ones were also victims of bin Laden.
Quote Explanation: The implicit consequences
№ 258087   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:03
The inhabitants of the human hive! Your leaders hid the truth from you. You are not alone in the Universe: we have lived among you in secret. But things have changed. We can destroy your cities at any time, if you don't give us this boy. In the case of resistance, we will destroy your world.
№ 257882   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:47
Now I ask: the West supports terrorism or not? Is the West on the side of democracy or on the side of coups and terror? Unfortunately, the West supports terrorism and is on the side of coups. Turkey has not received the expected support from friends neither during nor after the attempted coup. No Western leader had visited the country to Express my condolences and solidarity to the Turkish people.
№ 257426   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:33