aliens [Theme]

Monsters, aliens, don't they scare you? Not at all? Even if one of them is right behind you?
№ 430690   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 23:45
- I'm afraid, Burenka, I have not made much progress in connecting the control system and the activator bark. I have not taught organic crystallography. So I can't tell Scarasen what to do ... ”He took a small, fragile structure of wires and microelectronics and pressed it into the fleshy lump. - Fortunately, I am much better at amplified delta waves. And if I can change these circuits in such a way that their delta waves are emitted on a diastellic wave, it will make the scaresen very, very sleepy.
№ 429473   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:14
You're eager to find evidence that life isn't limited to a boring routine. Work, home, family, mortgage, beer on weekends with friends are not your option. You need adventure and achievements. Whether it's aliens or the dead - just to be non-trivial.
№ 427477   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:18
All this science fiction takes us back to the days of Cold War paranoia.
- In the Sky: Aliens, Under the Bed: Communists.
№ 419403   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 13:15
“… And finishes off the monster,” Blade said. - And then it turns out that this is the president of the local ufological society, burning with happiness, rushes to them in order to be the first to give the long-awaited aliens a bouquet of wildflowers. And to himself he thinks: “Finally! It is finished! First contact! The only pity is that they are so ugly, these aliens. If I were not sure that they are reasonable, I would have crushed them without any hesitation! "
№ 417409   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:27
In a way, we're all aliens on a strange planet. For most of our lives, we reach out to others, trying to connect with them. And if in our century we managed to reach out and really get closer to at least two people, we were very lucky.
№ 414238   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 00:39
What a strange sight it is to watch an entire species - billions of human beings - playing and listening to meaningless tonal combinations, seriously devoting much of their time to the subject they call "music." At least, this feature of the human race greatly perplexed the intelligent aliens, the Overlords from the novel by Arthur Clarke "The End of Childhood." Curiosity made them disembark and attend the concert. They politely listen to the music, after the concert they congratulate the composer on his "greatest masterpiece", but in reality the music itself remains completely incomprehensible to them. Aliens cannot understand what happens to human beings when they listen to or compose music, because absolutely nothing happens to them. They themselves are devoid of music as a species.
№ 413800   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:39
Everyone loves to search for aliens, but I think we are the aliens. We are the descendants of the troublemakers from other planets. Just like Australia was a prison to England, where they banished all their criminals, the same can be said about the Land. This is the planet where they dropped us off. We - crazy fucking people out of nowhere, just a handful of garbage.
Quote Explanation: From the book "the Dirt. Mötley Crüe. The recognition of the world's most notorious rock band".
№ 402007   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2020 / 15:57
Not all of them are aliens, most ordinary earthly psychopaths.
№ 398783   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 09:51
But then suddenly there were two aliens... Which forced the military to remember who he really is. Hero of the civil war? The Savior of the oppressed? Effective Manager? No. Just killer.
№ 389154   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 09:40
Are you serious or what?! Aliens?? In Tokyo??
Quote Explanation: Majikayyo?! This phrase Kay says in the Anime 5 times, if not more. I can't say whether this phrase is his "trick" in the Manga, or was just added him gonzo for racy.
1 Season
№ 388188   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 22:18
- What was it? We are healthy, we don't need to be treated, and not treated us. With us doing nothing at all. Why would we ever kidnapped?
Are you trying to understand the motives of aliens?
- The fact of the matter is that it's not like it's not aliens. If we kidnapped for the kidnapping. It's all staged, as if wanted to convince us that it was aliens.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370413   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:23
- You also think?..
I'm trying very not to think about it!
- Tell me it's just a hoax.
- It's just a hoax.
Do not believe! Do you know why? Because you yourself do not believe.
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie thought they had been abducted by aliens.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370412   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:22
- You saw him too?..
Yes.
- That, what and then?
Yes.
- You're not dreaming?
- Could we be so in sync prividitsya same.
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie thought that he saw an alien.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370411   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:21
- You don't think that UFOs have cured her?
- No! Or Yes...
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370410   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:20