fiction [Theme]

Fantasy can predict certain things because it admits the unacceptable.
№ 443180   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 01:03
Man, I think we're already dead. Not all, only the Doomed. This whole Department of Death thing seems too fabulous to be true. Know when the Last Day will come to live it right? Pure fantasy. The first afterlife occurs when the Department of Death invites us to live a day knowing that it is our last. So we can squeeze every drop out of it, and then, believing that we have remained alive, without regrets enter our second - and last - life after death.
№ 441369   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 23:15
You will kill several birds with one stone: help out your colleague, plunge the audience into pleasant memories from childhood and, in the end, advertise your machines.
№ 425776   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 11:18
You will kill several birds with one stone: help out your colleague, plunge the audience into pleasant memories from childhood and, in the end, advertise your machines.
№ 425775   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:18
History has reached a point where humanity is no longer allowed to feud. People on Earth should be Friends. I have always tried to emphasize this in my works ... I do not think that it is possible to force all people to love each other, but I would like to destroy the hatred between people. And I seriously believe that science fiction is one of the links that help connect humanity. The problems that we raise in science fiction become urgent problems of all mankind ... The science fiction writer, the reader of science fiction, science fiction itself serves humanity.
№ 425188   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 18:24
You've always had some inclination toward poetry, and with that it's easy to fall into the fantastic and romantic.
№ 424508   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:18
A fairy tale is a cruel fantasy that unexpectedly reflects all the cruelty and violence of this world.
№ 421227   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 16:54
Man is a spiritual, moral being, he needs an ideal world, which he himself creates. Man is the creator of poetic images, religious ideas that give him the opportunity to build in his consciousness a more perfect world than the one that surrounds him.
№ 420721   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 22:33
All this science fiction takes us back to the days of Cold War paranoia.
- In the Sky: Aliens, Under the Bed: Communists.
№ 419403   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 13:15
- No, colleague, this is not a fantasy, but just the first point of the economic program!
№ 412187   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:33
The universe is a very cruel place. Stars absorb planets, supernovae proton stars spread deadly radiation throughout space. Black holes collide with each other, and asteroids rush at hundreds of miles per second. It is guaranteed that all these phenomena do not make space very attractive. But it is because of this that we must master it instead of staying on the planet. Unfortunately, an asteroid impact is something we have no protection against. And it won't. The last major collision with the Earth occurred 66 million years ago and caused the disappearance of dinosaurs. And it's going to happen again. This is not some science fiction, but a fact confirmed by the laws of physics and probability.
№ 409389   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 18:09
- Don't, Bunny, I have no things. In this damn hole.
Quote Explanation: Raymond came to pick up Laura from the drug den at Michael's request and bring her home."
№ 407868   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 12:21
I really never read fiction and watching science fiction movies. But I was so inspired by "Star wars" - it wasn't just a movie, it is a philosophy.
№ 391292   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 05:27
Science fiction stories may seem banal blind critics or philosophers, but fiction plays a key role in saving humanity, if we all can still be saved.
№ 389209   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:27
[Rassilon]- the Approach begins.
- The approximation of what?
Something is returning. Don't you ever listen?! It was a prophecy, not "someone" and "something".
- What is it?
- They come back not just as a people - this is Gallifrey! Right here, right now.
*...*
But it's fantastic, isn't it? The Time lords restored.
- You have not been there in the last days of the war. You never form that came to light. If the temporary trap is broken, then everything is going to get out. not only Far, but also the degradation of Skara, Adrat to domesti. Of the nightmare child. The king could have been with his army of boxes and never boxes. The war turned into Hell! And now that you put directly over the Earth - the coming Hell.
- The world is my taste.
- Just listen - even Time Lords can survive this!
[Rassilon]- We initiate an extreme measure. The end of time will come in my hands. The gap will spread, not yet torn apart the Vortex-funnel time.
- It's suicide!
[Rassilon]- We will ascend to become creatures of consciousness. Without these bodies, free of time. From cause and effect, while creation itself ceases to exist.
- You see now? That's what they were preparing in the final days of the war. I had to stop them.
4 Season 18 Series
№ 387399   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2020 / 08:12