aliens [Theme]

- Yeah. Or, finally, they will cut their hair like a boy! ..
№ 451365   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:42
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is indecent, even if there is nothing else to talk about at all. But if you still ask me in between times when I stopped believing in the mythical bearded Santa in a red coat, I will say openly - I always considered him a stupid fable. I knew for sure that Santa, who is announced in kindergarten, is not real. And although I, unlike some, did not happen to see him kissing my mother, even then I was smart enough to understand that nothing good could be expected from old people who work exclusively on Christmas. Later I noticed that in addition there are no aliens, guests from the future, ghosts, monsters, psychics, secret societies, as well as superheroes from cartoons, comics and action films that oppose them. That is, I noticed, of course, I noticed, but I didn’t want to believe my eyes. I kept waiting for all these aliens, ghosts, monsters, psychics and secret societies to just take and appear at my command. However, the so-called reality turned out to be much sadder. After learning the laws of physics well and being impressed by them, I stopped watching UFO reports and ghost specials. Aliens, guests from the future, psychics - yes, they are not and cannot be - I realized. Although I can not say that it did not depress me at all. That's how I grew up, thinking about the greatest common divisors and all that stuff. Saying goodbye to high school, I also said goodbye to my strange dreams and accepted the mediocrity of the world as a given. The transition to high school did not make me feel special. But that's where I met her.
Asking a person how long he believed in Santa Claus is...
№ 447683   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2022 / 18:21
“I'm pretty sure they're not from Mars,” the Doctor said. “And they're not green as far as I can tell. Although the aliens that are indeed from Mars are indeed green, which is interesting. But they are not small. They often w-w-w-w-hiss when they speak.
№ 429926   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:22
Most likely, we are alone in the galaxy. Advanced life, quite possibly the only one in the galaxy. And the Fermi paradox that if there are to be aliens, where are they? Why don't we see them? This is not a paradox, but a completely natural phenomenon associated with a negligible probability of the origin of life. But the paltry probability doesn't mean that life shouldn't have appeared at all. The universe is huge. It's virtually infinite. If we take Kunin's estimate, 10-1000, we are the only ones in the horizon of the Universe. So what? The universe is many, many orders of magnitude wider than this horizon and the number of universes with similar laws of nature that allow life is also likely infinite. So, no matter how small the probability was, it had to come true somewhere, because of the infinite number of possible attempts.
№ 425105   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:51
“You just found out that your boyfriend is a vampire. So if your parents are not aliens ... How bad can that be?
№ 423547   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2021 / 15:00
“… And finishes off the monster,” Blade said. - And then it turns out that this is the president of the local ufological society, burning with happiness, rushes to them in order to be the first to give the long-awaited aliens a bouquet of wildflowers. And to himself he thinks: “Finally! It is finished! First contact! The only pity is that they are so ugly, these aliens. If I were not sure that they are reasonable, I would have crushed them without any hesitation! "
№ 417409   Added Viker 22-04-2021 / 12:27
- ... You are all Martians!
- Sometimes we think so, but no, we are not Martians.
№ 412910   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 06:09
Did you know? If you put all the Gorg in the world to each other, they will kill you.
№ 401778   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 19:45
- That is no Bigfoot and Nessie.
- Probably not.
In J. Lo's voice sounded sad notes. If you think it is really sad, because actually there is nothing so mysterious and sorovskogo. Then the eighth time I remembered that talking to a stranger. I'm trying to explain to the alien that there is no such thing as monsters.
№ 401335   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 21:27
- Still hot? - asked Vicki.
Yes. Simply amazing.
- Brother, it seems, do not share your opinion.
- Don't worry about JJ, he's the kind of maliek who never eat. We joke that he is working on solar-powered, - I chirped, knowing that j-Lo ate all the decorative soap in the bathroom Vicky is supposedly washed.
Quote Explanation: The gift gives the alien J. Lo for her brother JJ
№ 401282   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 23:45
Don't be ridiculous, aliens are a myth, perpetuated by glubokovodnye individuals. It probably was just a reflection from the satellite.
There is hardly intelligent life on this planet, and even less in the neighborhood of this...
№ 398788   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:06
We are from different planets, but because together we're the aliens.
№ 379831   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 02:33
- What was it? We are healthy, we don't need to be treated, and not treated us. With us doing nothing at all. Why would we ever kidnapped?
Are you trying to understand the motives of aliens?
- The fact of the matter is that it's not like it's not aliens. If we kidnapped for the kidnapping. It's all staged, as if wanted to convince us that it was aliens.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370413   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:23
- You also think?..
I'm trying very not to think about it!
- Tell me it's just a hoax.
- It's just a hoax.
Do not believe! Do you know why? Because you yourself do not believe.
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie thought they had been abducted by aliens.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370412   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:22
- You saw him too?..
Yes.
- That, what and then?
Yes.
- You're not dreaming?
- Could we be so in sync prividitsya same.
Quote Explanation: Sam and Eddie thought that he saw an alien.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 370411   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 02:21