differences [Theme]

It is not disagreements that prevent us from living like human beings, but elementary ignorance.
№ 465562   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2024 / 03:57
Disagreements should be resolved through negotiations.
Disagreements should be resolved through negotiations.
№ 462150   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:30
A fool gets involved in other people's disagreements.
№ 459188   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:53
This phenomenon is widespread, we often see on the screens people with a huge scale of personality and an absolutely dwarf mind.
№ 450031   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:04
Even friends have disagreements. But the beauty of friendship lies in the fact that if one friend is wrong, the second can always find the strength in himself to understand, to forgive, or something.
Even friends have disagreements. But the beauty of...
№ 437717   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 08:54
- It has nothing to do with whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment you received is that such a brave and intelligent animal like the Tiger cannot waste its time arguing with the donkey. And then also come to me with this question.
№ 434505   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 18:47
Being able to have your family by your side is better than never seeing her, even if you have to put up with some disagreements to do so.
№ 431234   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:29
“It looks like Bouton is having some disagreements with my husband,” I replied.
№ 426812   Added MegaMozg 31-08-2021 / 12:51
Rinat exhaled heavily, as if hearing a sentence, and fell silent. Take your mother-in-law to the hospital - that's all! Such a trifle in order to hush up this unbearable situation right now and return everything to square one. Rinat rejoiced in his soul that the disagreements were over, and even with such little blood, but not a single muscle of his face trembled. He knew that as soon as he willingly agreed to this measure, or even just showed joy, his wife would feel her disproportionate to guilt and, perhaps, add a couple of demands to the appendage; if he, making a serious face, shows that the decision is given to him with difficulty, then she will then, when everything settles down, will make excuses, which forces him against his will.
№ 424183   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:12
Killed me probably now. And for what? For the fact that I have a different opinion. Kill someone who has a different opinion. Human nature is also human. That's how our world works.
№ 418626   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 20:30
If you give one spoonful to the whole crowd, disagreements will begin. Give each of them a spoon, the disagreements will not end. There will always be someone who alone will not be enough.
№ 416395   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 12:27
Systems theory teaches us that any system tends to sustain itself. This is the law of homeostasis. In every system – in the family, the married couple and many other relationships – differences and disagreements inspire fear, as there is a risk that they will compromise the system or destabilize it. Embraced by fear, we often tend to try to urgently restore unanimity, either through control or through submission. Often, in order to regain family, marital or other mutual influence, that is, the stability of our system, we impose our decisions, forcing everyone to agree, or immediately, without discussing, subdue, which leads to flight or aggression. There is no rapprochement.
But conflict can contribute to development. It provides an opportunity to strengthen our sense of security, autonomy and ability to listen and empathize. It encourages us to contact with ourselves and with others, that is, to develop both inner firmness and flexibility. It is an occasion for joint growth and awakens creative forces.
№ 411147   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:30