differences [Theme] Page 1

ᅠ - No matter how much we deny, but in the end there are only our fears, desires and aspirations, an unspoken idea of how things should be. People seem to come to each other with Braille cards in their hands: sometimes the convex points coincide, and it is easy to read the other's mind, but often there is no synchronicity, and then there is confusion, misunderstanding and, as a result, irritation. Then, in order to achieve harmony in the relationship, it remains only to discuss all the differences, trying to find the root of evil.
ᅠ - Sounds too simple.
ᅠ - Really? Is it so simple that you only realized the source of your behavior today?
The question that sounded like an accusation took me by surprise. Slowly, I looked at Marcus. His head was raised high, but his face remained calm. Tilson is damn right: everything was fine as long as Angelica and I matched braille cards, but as soon as the dots stopped aligning, I quickly discarded the Russian cardboard - in fact, its essence - marked as incorrect, defective.
ᅠ - If only I had ventured to think about it earlier...
Strictly speaking, Jeffrey, the point is not to return to the past or avoid the consequences of one's own actions, but to understand the nature of one's behavior, to unravel the true impulse of actions and to be renewed. For years, you lived by faith in your own rightness, expecting others to obey you, as if you managed to transfer the police hierarchy to ordinary life: you are a detective, and others are just constables in your subordination. Now, after a painful epiphany, you cannot and should not live in the old way. Whatever happens between you and Angelica today is the price of your spiritual revelation.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409146   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:51
Humanism, of course, is not politics, but it is not alien to politics and is not isolated from political life, because such self-isolation would only lead to the triumph of the inhuman in society ... A just, democratic and legal state is one of the fundamental humanistic values of man and society. However, humanism establishes its own, special relationship with politics. Humanism is a worldview of a non-partisan nature, since, while positioning, talking about itself, it addresses all citizens through the heads of party leaders and bureaucrats, statesmen and political strategists. He performs a general political humanizing function, appealing to members of any parties, to the electorate as a whole, to each voter individually, to his best civic, moral and legal feelings. He is a common party, since he addresses all political parties. It performs inter-party functions, preventing the struggle of ideas and ideologies from developing into a war between people and social classes. Humanism is the only acceptable moral and psychological field in which all political differences and conflicts can be discussed and resolved. Another such field - legal - is a lawful and fair court, a developed democratic judicial and legal system of the country. In a healthy society, all political parties are guided by the basic values of humanism. This, ultimately, determines the humanity of the socio-political structure of society, its political consciousness. Humanity is the main criterion for the quality of political life and political institutions of society.
№ 408877   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:45
Love, so to speak, wins the disagreement.
№ 399899   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 23:06
Silence and talk are beautiful when they mean the highest manifestation of love or friendship, and do not cover dissatisfaction or irreconcilable differences, when they are generated by the community so deep that two creatures, superficially dissimilar, achieve similarities more remarkable than the similarity of facial features.
№ 399533   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 20:33
The discrepancy between the reference points may lead to differences which, in turn, can cause total misunderstanding. The result is an unfair criticism.
№ 393102   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 12:27
Pestel was forced to take most of the eradication of the Royal family. Sergey Muravyov returned and took me in. We immediately protested against the destruction, and I wrote a speech about the danger of bloody action. From that time began again the differences that remained until the end.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 386185   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 22:32
We are from different planets, but because together we're the aliens.
№ 379831   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 02:33
We had a little razmolvka. They didn't like my hobby is collecting their heads.
№ 371117   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2019 / 02:23
Thoughts with feelings do not always agree.
№ 363041   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2019 / 13:09
- Hey, you're Weiss. From a family of SNI.
- Yes, it's me.
- Saw, how do you use the dust in combat. Well.
- Trying.
Yeah. My dad also tried: hard contained a small prahovei shop... until your dad brought it to bankruptcy.
- Oh... I'm so sorry!..
Only here for my money you can't buy excellence, SNI. So get ready.
3 Season 5 Series
№ 360292   Added Viker 10-02-2019 / 10:23
The dream of "eternal happiness" crashed on the harsh reality. I heard again and again: "the Love is gone. There was nothing left. We used to be so close and now... We're bad together. We're not right for each other".
№ 338025   Added MegaMozg 14-08-2018 / 16:04
"Violation of the usual needs and requirements lead to the differences" (Marchal).
Quote Explanation: "Violation of the usual needs and requirements lead to the differences" (Marchal).
№ 336997   Added Zeus 08-08-2018 / 10:21
"Under different rearing disagreements are inevitable" (Marchal).
Quote Explanation: "Under different rearing disagreements are inevitable" (Marchal).
№ 330322   Added Zeus 25-06-2018 / 15:36