duality [Theme]

Half of the Earth's population are animals, greedy, selfish and lazy. The other half is divine, noble, selfless and hardworking. This duality exists in every person. The difference in their environment and their individual character will change the balance of these two factors.
№ 463988   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:24
Success is like pregnancy. Everyone congratulates you, but no one knows how many times you have been fucked.
Quote Explanation: It was said in the interview about his success and the feeling he now feels. Anthony was already well drunk.
№ 463630   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:16
The war seemed to him [Officer Butler] only in that he exposed himself to danger, the possibility of death, and thereby deserved rewards and the respect of both his local comrades and his Russian friends. The other side of the war: death, wounds of soldiers, officers, mountaineers, strange as it may be to say, was not even imagined in his imagination. Even unconsciously, in order to maintain his poetic idea of war, he never looked at the dead and wounded.
№ 459745   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:52
The dark essence of Light Magic.
№ 450876   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:27
- No way. I am a simple fellow who does not bother to think about what would happen if he were like this and would not be like that. I live in both yards and my trees are always taller. In a word, Mr. Fisher, there are two people sitting in front of you. And one thing you need to fear, you owe him.
№ 447728   Added Viker 19-12-2022 / 16:46
Everything in the world is duality. All of us are both alive and dead, the chosen and the abandoned always exist in grand order. The root of self-love, what is hateful, I am.
№ 437316   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2022 / 08:06
The world is twofold, it has pros and cons, a sea of truth and a sea of lies!
№ 418728   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2021 / 01:21
I of all people (all that exists), and I'm a separate individual, separated from all people (and all that exists). Simultaneity, the real unity of these two contradictory States requires a certain attitude. Usually I realize a single aspect of any separateness or connection; at such moments, the other side seems vague and abstract. But, being a man, I can't break this duality is so easy. I realize both parts, if you want to fully feel alive. So, to achieve realization, I must have some very close relationships, some more formal, and I should be open to his humanity and commonality with all people. At the same time I have to stay in your inner center and to respect their own need for solitude. Only with your own inner feelings, each of us can achieve a balance of these parts.
№ 396097   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
Each person simultaneously and is part of the other, and separated from all others. Just as we are, for the most part, connected with all other people, we are also forever separated from them all. This constant and, at first glance, contradictory duality is at the basis of all our relationships and permeates the very essence of our existence.
№ 396054   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:49
"My beloved is white and ruddy, his skin like gold..." despite the fact that he hasn't washed since last December.
"His eyes are as the eyes of doves, the body of ivory, his legs like pillars of marble..." in pants so dirty they stand by themselves.
"Love it all"... but it will always be a small-time hood, so it will never be my beloved. What a shame.
Quote Explanation: About Maximillian "Max" reads what he has written poems and compares with the appearance
№ 385725   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 12:02
Eight years in the Vice squad taught me that life between two worlds costly. Out of paranoia begin to question any decision. Then secrets and lies are gradually destroying you, and you disappear. <...>
Eight years... eight days will not last. I think I know whose side I'm on. Now I don't know who to believe. And for that, I hate them both. I just know that when Christina finds out who I really am - I'm going to lose her. And I think that if I last longer, there is a way out, and that daughter will not be ashamed of me.
Quote Explanation: Harley is torn between the desire to do justice, and to assist in the investigation of FBI agent Robert Stall and to cover his corrupt boss and close friend Matt Wozniak.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 372526   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 12:15
The girl, she well behaved. You know, it seems that those who are for the bread with two fingers, and the hell with two hands.
№ 369729   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 23:31
Everything has two sides.
There's two sides to everything.
№ 367090   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 08:39
Ilya [kormil'tsev] had a unique talent for saying the most terrible things in simple, everyday words. Everything seems to be fine, nothing special, until you look at the picture closer...
Quote Explanation: The passage of the 103-th issue of the weekly program author of Boris Grebenshchikov's "Aerostat" dedicated to Ilya Valeryevich Kormiltsev - poet, translator, editor, and primary author of texts of songs of group "Nautilus Pompilius" (06.05.2007).
№ 366201   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2019 / 20:11
When something bad happens, we must remember that we not only determines one.
When something bad happens, we have to remember we're not defined by any one thing.
2 Season 18 Series
№ 364778   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2019 / 00:21