the inconsistency [Theme]

The ambiguity in life, the inconsistency of its phenomena suggest that the truth must be sought not only in tones, but also in shades, doubt is often its faithful companion.
№ 449826   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 00:54
- Bottom line - proceed to the immediate elimination of the object.
Quote Explanation: Upon contact with the Cauldron in Kagutsuchi, Noelle awakens to her true identity, Mu-12.
№ 438875   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:31
However, shyness can be decisive in its own way.
№ 424761   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:47
I agree to accept the Christian cosmos, but you object to paradise.
№ 410978   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 02:27
People are happy when you feel bad. Two sides of the same coin - you are talented, but you have to pay for it. It's hard to say how everything will turn out for you. You will bask in the rays, but for how long? There is so much anger in you. Be careful.
№ 410192   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 18:21
Uniforms for the mountains - plus a swimsuit coat.
№ 393046   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 09:39
To know and not to know, to have the complete truth and speak carefully fabricated lie, to simultaneously adhere to two contradictory opinions, knowing that they contradict one another, and believe both to turn logic against logic, not to recognize morals and at the same time swear by this morality, to believe that democracy is impossible, and to assert that the Party upholds democracy, to forget everything ordered to forget, and then, if necessary, to re-remember it and, most importantly, to apply this dialectic to the dialectic itself. This was the highest achievement: deliberately impose unconsciousness and then to forget that you were hypnotized. Even to understand the word "doublethink", it was necessary to apply doublethink.
№ 387908   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:46
Individual rights specified in the Constitution, can only be achieved by the efforts of society as a whole. And for that society must be sustainable. And, accordingly, the concept of individual rights is unacceptable to include something that directly contradicts sustainability because then we put mutually conflicting objectives.
№ 386542   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 20:02
I pass by a library with stained glass and bell tower is more like a Cathedral, past the liquor store, supported from both sides of the law firms specializing in cases involving "driving under the influence". A little further you see the Plaza, which on one side adjoins a huge round-the-clock gym, and a centre of post-secondary education. In between managed to squeeze in seven different fast-food outlets. Maybe strange, but I like it - the inconsistency and confusion, an understanding that good intentions tend to give way to evil, and our vices just waiting for you.
№ 385493   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 13:12
Perhaps the contradictions inherent in my character, because I always see the other side in any situation. I didn't like the war in America, but I went to fight the Americans.
№ 383007   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:02
Keep in mind two contradictory ideas simultaneously and accept both at once - that's the beauty of human nature.
(Keep two incompatible ideas in head simultaneously and accept both - is can only people).
Holding two incompatible ideas in your head at the same time and accepting both of them that's the best of being human.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 374601   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 13:43
Eight years in the Vice squad taught me that life between two worlds costly. Out of paranoia begin to question any decision. Then secrets and lies are gradually destroying you, and you disappear. <...>
Eight years... eight days will not last. I think I know whose side I'm on. Now I don't know who to believe. And for that, I hate them both. I just know that when Christina finds out who I really am - I'm going to lose her. And I think that if I last longer, there is a way out, and that daughter will not be ashamed of me.
Quote Explanation: Harley is torn between the desire to do justice, and to assist in the investigation of FBI agent Robert Stall and to cover his corrupt boss and close friend Matt Wozniak.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 372526   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2019 / 12:15
Skilled intelligence rarely comes in contact with the enemy, because ahead a couple of steps.
№ 369096   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 19:20
These statements are endless in some illogical, unfounded and variation. Statements and the American President, and head of the Department of state, and official representatives of the U.S. government they constantly change up to the opposite.
Quote Explanation: About the chaos in the statements of the USA
№ 356663   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2019 / 21:04