robots [Theme]

- Uh, quiet, quiet, quiet, okay. Let him polish what he wants there. It’s not my business to think about what he has with these androids. Although they certainly look very hot...
№ 459934   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 01:45
Evil is the darkness that lives in the hearts of people who do not want to let the light of God's love into themselves. But if God forcibly expelled this darkness from the human soul, then people would cease to be people and would turn into pious zombies, into automata, rigidly programmed to be good and obedient to God. And then there could be no talk of any love, because robots cannot love.
№ 458597   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2023 / 02:27
Robots control people, and people control robots.
№ 456820   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2023 / 23:18
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: The T-850 has lost control and is trying to kill John. But he tries to reason with him...
Quote in English
№ 449795   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 23:21
- Bottom line - proceed to the immediate elimination of the object.
Quote Explanation: Upon contact with the Cauldron in Kagutsuchi, Noelle awakens to her true identity, Mu-12.
№ 438875   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:31
God exists, but he is taken apart or walks by the spirit of the wind. After all, we are all its small particles tore it into existence, even soulless robots.
№ 438018   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2022 / 07:51
He knew that that red-haired woman from the next cell, day after day, was looking out in the press for the names of the evaporated, that is, declared to have never existed. There is probably no more suitable person for this robot: a couple of years ago, her husband was also evaporated.
№ 434981   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 10:33
But there are also positive examples with robots. A couple of years ago, a robot pancake maker was working on Maslenitsa in Moscow for several tens of millions of rubles. Essentially an ambitious waffle iron!
Release Date: 30.08.2021
№ 427277   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 20:09
- I know a lot of people who definitely do not have a soul. So why doesn't a soul appear in those who are artificially created? As opposed to soulless people.
№ 418035   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:54
“The weapon only has a number,” Chimbik said.
№ 417975   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 15:24
- O! I'll certainly try General ... Nervous?
№ 414679   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:36
- Well, that's it. The treaty is no more.
- I didn't think I would live to see the day when one of the parties went against us. It's Rendane - he even looks like the epitome of evil.
- Uh... We had to win this war. Instead, we run away from one star to another with our tail wagged.
- We're still alive. I mean, yeah. Rendaine is ruthless. He has jennerites, a huge army, a bunch of robots, legions of creepy varielsi...
- It's not any easier for me from your words now.
We lost Jennar only because of Rendein's "sudden but inevitable" betrayal. The Eldrids have an army... Well, something like an army. And there are robots! And your plans.
- Eldrids alone are not enough. I can attract OMR. I guess. And... well, probably Reynu and her rebels. Then, again, Deandi...
- Nope!... Forgive me. I don't trust the separatists. And I certainly don't trust Deandi.
- You can trust her. We have known her for a long time, and we have already agreed amicably with her. We'll pull her out alive from Tempest and she can delay Rendaine's final attack on Solus.
- She tortured you!
- Hey, who else do we rely on? On the faction? They're fighting among themselves again for resources. And they are waiting for defeat.
- Then in their stump! We don't need them, we have Captain Galt and his great plan. You know a lot of cool dudes, right? If they're just like me, then surely they owe you a debt. We don't need an army, we need a team. Precise strikes. No bureaucracy, no arguments, no tuff.
- Hmm... And that's not a bad idea. I'll make a couple of calls. Will you fly back to Solus?
- Along with the rest of the Eldrids.
- Okay. Because I have the perfect job for you.
- You're asking me to save Deandi, right?
- Yep.
- Your mother.
№ 412389   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:51
The world is not black and white, and humans are not robots. You can always stumble, break wood, offend, regret, ask for forgiveness, forgive... And fall in love and become better.
№ 410779   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 00:48
It's easier to demolish a house than to make a light bulb burn!
№ 404667   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:12
Adam spoke in the kindest, most penetrating voice:
- We love one woman. And we can talk about it in a civilized way, as you just said. Which convinces me that we have passed that stage in our friendship when one of us has the power to suspend the consciousness of the other.
I didn't say anything, and he continued:
- You and Miranda are my oldest friends. I love you both. It is my duty to be open and careful with you. I express this when I say how sorry I broke a piece of you last night. I promise this will never happen again. But the next time you reach for my switch, I'll be incredibly happy to rip out your hand entirely, in the spherical joint.
He said it so kindly, as if offering help in a difficult matter.
№ 403415   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2020 / 22:24