robots [Theme] Page 2

Threat to humanity are not synthetic, and ourselves, because we lost what makes us human.
2 Season
№ 361166   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 00:12
- Why are you so afraid of?
- This is all due to our plan to capture the planet and make people slaves.
- ?
- Sorry, I was joking.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 361158   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 00:03
What is it about robots?
- It's not robots, and people. Wear them in, give them a silly voice. You humiliate them.
Yes. My friend made a robot dog.
- Dogs are another matter.
4 Season 16 Series
№ 355164   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2019 / 04:20
Ruby... I'm not a real girl.
- Penny, I don't understand...
Most of the girls were born. And I have created. I am the first synthetic mechanism, able to generate Aura. I'm not real.
- Of course you're real! You only think that because inside you the nuts and bolts, but does this make you any less real than me?
- I don't... Wait. So you just accepted it?
- You're not like those robots that we saw. You have the heart and soul - I know it for sure.
- Oh, Ruby! You're the best friend one could wish for!
- ... Now I know why your "dad" so you protects.
- Oh, he's very cute. I'm sure you would have liked each other.
Wow. And it one you created?
- No, not alone. He was helped by Mr. ironwood.
2 Season 4 Series
№ 345150   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2018 / 18:21
- They are behind us! Keep your eyes peeled!
- A-Ah! Again, these robots!
Again those damn machines! "The robbers," destroy them!
Of validus, according to orbital reconnaissance, they come from the starting compartment nearby.
Don't worry, brother. My new toy should solve the issue. Relieve neutralizing the emitter near the starting compartment - he E. M. I.-field should lead all Guards down! And beat them while they are defenseless!
Of validus, the field emitter looks unstable...
- I have made some improvements to the affected area was larger.
Your "improvements" have reduced the duration of the field. And then you have to deploy it again!..
№ 340657   Added MegaMozg 26-08-2018 / 00:39
Good people, I understand that there are all around the problem. But actually there is a big problem all over the world and of humanity - people do not need! People do not need! With the development of robotics, with the development of this, the fifth, twenty-fifth... You see, we're arguing about arguing who's the plow, look, during this time, tillers were... there was a forty percent some time ago, forty percent of the people plowed and were engaged, but now two!
№ 334359   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2018 / 17:11
The digital economy is an economy based on artificial intelligence. <...> We have proof that artificial intelligence exists because in 1996 a computer beat the world chess champion - this was not so bad, but a couple of years ago, the world champion in the game of go lost to the computer and this is a red line. This means that self-learning systems capture the very complex human games. <...> same thing with digital technology - they now come. Try to pry the gadget from their children or grandchildren and you will see the physical pain that they are experiencing. <...> I'm afraid of degradation of natural intelligence. I fear that creating artificial intelligence, we come to the intellectual decrepitude.
№ 330201   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2018 / 10:44
Yes, I robots for fun inventing!
Quote Explanation: Rick wanted to say what he does with ease what people do over the years, and his family rejoices foolish things done by other people.
№ 319456   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 10:23
I don't want to say anything offensive, but look at yourself! The material from which you made, is soft and flabby, loose and weak. You occasionally sink into unconsciousness. The slightest change of temperature, pressure, humidity, intensity of radiation affects your health. You surrogate! On the other hand, I am a perfect product.
Quote Explanation: K'yuti - robot CT-1
№ 310763   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 17:07
In the world created by the Lord, there is a place for everyone. For You, poor people also have a place. And although it is modest, but if you behave well, you will be rewarded.
Quote Explanation: K'yuti - robot CT-1
№ 310762   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 17:06
We have created a thinking machine, it should have been sentient!
№ 305023   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 03:18
- Now look. Let's start with the three basic laws of robotics - the three rules that are firmly embedded in the positronic brain. <...> First. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come harm.
- Correctly.
The second, ' continued Powell. A robot must obey human commands, if these commands do not conflict with the First Law.
- Right.
- And the third. A robot must protect its security, as it is not against the First or Second law.
№ 296521   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2017 / 19:54
Karagas, you are the most evil of all robots!
- I've tried.
№ 293582   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2017 / 01:27
Then follow the laughter, but my options are limited to onomatopoeia. I tried to laugh, but it scares people.
№ 292520   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 18:03
[In the German town of Wittenberg, the robot appeared a priest, who blesses believers, and Bible readers].
Machines encroached on the sacred in the truest sense of the word. What's next? Soon they will start to buy SUVs and drive on rough roads Germany? Will to usurp the historically important buildings and equip them in their bases for charging? Introduce a compulsory subject of robotics in schools? Maybe they are still asked to remove the pictures of your expensive car with the Orel site? I do not know. You should head grey matter, I realized that I better shut up. And then suddenly I could offend it people and robotics?
7 Series Release Date: 04.06.2017
№ 289135   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:20