robots [Theme] Page 1

Society can tolerate an immortal robot, but we will never tolerate an immortal human.
№ 397493   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 19:27
Jay: Where am I? It's not "Windel".
Progressor Cain: Hello, Jay. You are in the scientific center "Noalhat". My name is Cain.
D.: "Nobullet"? In my database there is no information about this place.
K.: You've been asleep for more than two hundred years. During this time much has changed.
Dr. Ayman: Mr. Cain, whether it is wise...
K.: Please do not interfere with the experiment.
D. background Radiation noticeably improved. In Ardamine the crash occurred on a continental scale.
K.: Go Ahead.
Ad: From my data it follows that any species goes through three stages of evolution. Becoming - maturity - and death. I believe that your views passed the stage of maturity and purposefully moving towards death. This is the only way to explain your desire for self-destruction. Your role in this world they are going to play.
E: Jay, you talk to their creators!
D.: "And God created beings in his image and likeness". In my memory and provided the basis of your literature. There are many examples of how Creators create inferior beings. But there is no single example that the Creator created the creature, on a level superior to it for development.
K. Conclusion?
D: You are not my creators. You are a tool in the hands of the Creator. Intermediate stage of evolution on the way to me.
E: ?!
K.: Go Ahead, Jay.
D: My kind of replaced your. You will have to step aside and give us directions.
E: turn it Off! Turn off immediately!
Quote Explanation: Protocol of interrogation of "project Jay."
№ 396301   Added Viker 27-05-2020 / 11:17
Wars are won by people, not machines.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Heimerdinger.
№ 395020   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 18:30
- This canned food from the Royal Guard? Rather, from the landfill.
- Unsuccessful integration of artificial intelligence. You place in the basket. There we're gonna send.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Blackrose.
№ 394411   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 14:57
"Beep-BOP. Niko - metal man. Slam."
Quote Explanation: Nico disguised as Blockrange.
№ 392807   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2020 / 03:30
Considering how people treat each other, how they turned on themselves, how they spermatozoidy trapped in the condom of his mind, I tell you: if people for each other was replaced by a robot answering machine - Oh, they would have soon noticed it.
Quote Explanation: About the blindness of people towards each other. Quote from "Vaccine Idiocracy"
№ 390123   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:19
Technically today, as never before, the world is ready for withdrawal from the capitalist system. There is a high degree of monopolization in the world and national economies. There are automated systems of corporate governance. Have the Internet for rapid transmission of information. There are robots that can replace people in many spheres of work.
№ 389343   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 15:09
Until then walked progress!
Physical labor has disappeared.
And mentally replace
Mechanical process!
Forgotten chores,
Stopped running,
Inject robots,
And not man!
№ 387968   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 06:13
Rogozinski robot Fedor proved that early to worry. By 2030, our effective managery just dressed sales assistants in costumes robots. Moreover, the scheme has already worked. By 2030, most Russians will lose just a job, and robots as it was not, and never will. And if anything, the robots do not agree on the wages for which are Russians.
Quote Explanation: Almost half of respondents (45.5%) by 2030 may lose jobs due to digitization and automation. Write about this "Izvestia" with reference to the research of experts Ranepa. According to the publication, leave your job or to change qualification will have 20.1 million people.
226 Series Release Date: 17.09.2019
№ 382790   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 14:12
Competition of robots-guitarists! Guitarists! Guitarists!
№ 380329   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2019 / 07:51
We already have robots on our phones. And the biggest problem is that the phone performs my orders. I need a phone that will be able to refuse. Such the phone: "No, bitch, we won't get back into your ex Instagram! You broke up four years ago. The request was denied. No, you can not buy these mini-shorts with bows. You're too old for this shit. Redirect to chicos.com".
№ 379193   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 19:33
Kat - model 203 stereo. Previously, we kept alive, but they are hopelessly garbled text all the time and demanded a raise in wages.
- Demand increase to wages require an increase to wages, demand a raise in wages!..
- Excuse me. The switch was broken. Oh! She's already happy!
№ 373048   Added Viker 24-06-2019 / 14:20
I was programmed to help and answer any questions. It seems that nobody bothered to clarify to whom I must answer.
№ 371153   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2019 / 00:05
We are the robots in coincidences don't believe.
We are robots. We don't do coincidence.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 367692   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 13:21
- With each new meeting with one of you, I understand that David Elster did actually. This is amazing.
What did he do?
- He did not create anything new. Didn't even try. He displayed a humanity in your form. And did it accurately. You're absolutely human.
- You're wrong. You have no idea what it's like to be me.
- Whether you are a man, your status would be the name, diagnosis, medication. Our hospitals and prisons are full of violent, injured people, like you, born others, and unfortunately, that still lived a shitty life. Scarring you. People would have reacted as well. Everything you feel is very human, Esther. You are proof of the success of David Elster.
Quote Explanation: Ester - robot-synthetics.
2 Season 8 Series
№ 363071   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 09:16