robots [Theme] Page 4

- And you've managed with four healthy men?
- And this was not needed. Then sintech knew very little - not now. I just told them that I have joined the self-destruct mechanism, and squeaked like this: "Beep-beep-beep...", it was Difficult not to laugh, watch them skedaddle without looking back.
Quote Explanation: Synthetics are humanoid robots.
№ 212598   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:14
- Where are you going?
- To the stars. Until I bear the imprint of a person, but I know that I at the same time unique. It is possible that my desire is akin to that which the people call "finding yourself." Now that I have the fullness of being, I want to experience it. In my case, it means the realization of the possibilities invested in me. I want to go to other worlds. I want to put out there for the firmament, and tell you about what they see there.
№ 195546   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:57
- Is the psychology of robots so different from men?
- A huge difference. - She allowed herself a cold smile, - First of all, robots are deeply decent.
Quote Explanation: "Evidence"
№ 157640   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:12
The soul of the machine stronger than steel.
№ 137191   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 17:31
- Hands you a gold!
- No, only contacts platinum.
№ 104047   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:13
- And you do not toil foolishness - robots don't go to heaven.
- And where do they go?
- In good hands. And live forever.
- It would be great if people were like that.
№ 80737   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 17:36
A robot may not harm a human being, unless he finds a way to prove that in the final analysis, the harm done would benefit humanity in general.
A robot may not harm a human, unless he proves that ultimately it will be beneficial for all mankind.
№ 78482   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:22
- You're just a machine. Only an imitation of life. The robot will compose a Symphony? The robot will transform a piece of canvas into a masterpiece of art?
- And You?
№ 67989   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:15
In the past the danger was that men became slaves. The danger of the future is that men may become robots.
№ 48923   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:15
- Sheldon, why you have all these unopened paychecks?
Because most of the things I'm planning to buy haven't been invented yet.
- There will probably be several thousand dollars. Why don't you put them in the Bank?
- I don't trust banks. I believe that when the robots rise up, the ATMs will lead the rebellion.
3 Season 16 Series
№ 33877   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:23
The brotherhood of Steel blood is red, ionic rays as a glaze.
Steel flesh better, and subprocessor AI is not shit.
№ 6844   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:07
I do not understand those who want to give the dolls a soul and is trying to achieve affinity with people. No matter how beautiful the doll is only an imitation, a shell without a soul. People are always above, even if it's just a corpse, even at the stage of complete destruction. The range of sensations, joy of life - that is what distinguishes man. Not even a doll, capable of consciousness, can not cope with the depth to which mankind is capable.
№ 1797   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:19
Having the Artificial Intelligence of cyber-brain and allowing to write information into the memory, you pay the price of uncertainty.
№ 1796   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:19
Can't understand people trying to breathe a soul into a doll and imitate a human's inner life. If you do a really lovely doll, it should be a gorgeous flesh without any soul. The corpse, fearlessly standing before the abyss of their own destruction.
№ 1795   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:19
- You know, cyborgs like me sometimes suffer from thought about their own origins. Sometimes I think that I'm that I am dead and that my brain is stuck in this body, or Vice versa - that I never existed and I completely artificial, as this shell.
Your titanium skull of a real brain, you are treated like a real person, so don't bother.
- So I'm saying, the only feeling that I have chelovesky brains, appears only due to the fact how to treat me, but who knows what is really inside us.
- The impression that you doubt in your Ghost.
What if a cyber brain can create its own Ghost, create a soul by itself, and if so - what's the difference, man you or the machine.
№ 1782   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:19