machine [Theme]

No matter how good the car is, if its driver is mediocre, then he will not win the race. A good car needs a driver who can control it.
No matter how good the car is, if its driver is mediocre,...
№ 461227   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:13
Maybe not all people believe in the story of the devil to whom you can sell your soul; but all people who, probably, understand something in their souls, since they, being priests, historians and artists, derive good income from this, testify that it has been destroyed by mathematics and that mathematics is the source of some kind of evil mind, although it transforms a person in the ruler of the earth, but making him a slave to the machine.
№ 431025   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 12:18
The machine is just a body. And her soul, the principle that animates her, you will in no way be able to recognize.
№ 419861   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 23:45
- For that fresh air. the beauty
№ 412043   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:48
- How? Do you like this kind of life?
- What difference does it make to you?
- Well, I just like to ask questions.
- I doubt you and Sam smoke cars in the parking lots every day.
- Sometimes we are busy, sometimes not so busy
№ 412042   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:45
If someone me off and has a cool wheelbarrow, I already know where it is.
№ 412041   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:42
It is difficult to deal with living people: today they are like that, tomorrow they are different, it all depends on how they slept and what they want from you. People are incomprehensible! The machine, when mastered properly, is clear, the machine has a direct character, you can rely on it.
№ 411167   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:30
- Do you know that you are talking to the car?
- As if you don't talk to yours, mine at least answers.
№ 406976   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 15:24
I don't know why the hell Ralphie gave us this car. I wanted to show you a beautiful life, and we are crawling in a rattle car, which my mother could have bought twenty years ago. Knowing Ralph, he probably stole her from my mother.
№ 406590   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 16:42
Progress turned us into an endangered species. Machines that were to become our friends and assistants, have become our competitors in the struggle for existence. We were forced to fight with them for jobs, fighting for his future.
We will take up weapons of our work - hammers, wrenches, clubs and destroy the machine, putting an end to mindless, soulless progress.
Yes, we can lose. But is that a reason to abandon the struggle?
Quote Explanation: Hidden history leaflets found in Iron Harbor.
№ 396296   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 11:03
Rattrap - a native of the same numerous people, and Kardel with Boush, and he also compensates his short stature mechanical contrivances and wit. The son of a son of a watchmaker, Rattrap many years learned the craft of his father - until then, until the war came down from the mountains and took away from the lowland settlements of peaceful occupation. "Your new trade is war," said the dying father, while the village of their ancestors smoked, charred and burned. He is a bad craftsman that blames his tools, and Rattletrap never looked for excuses. After burying his father in the ruins of the village, he rushed to turn himself into the greatest weapon of war all worlds and times. He swore that he's never caught off guard - and built, using your knowledge of mechanical armor, in comparison with which the equipment of the foreigners was similar cans. Now Rattrap not parted with their devices, a small but deadly warrior who reached incredible heights in the art of ambush and destruction. He trades in death, quickly terminates life unprepared opponents with their creations and carries the banner of a new word in military craft. The time? The hour of the watchmaker!
Quote Explanation: Biography Rattrap, Clockwerk.
№ 394858   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:54
Machine! We have enough of, and quite complex. But even the best of them similar to scientists idiots. They are only good for tiring straightforward task, but ask them something difficult, for example, to comfort the widow, and they just scatter into pieces from the strain.
№ 374273   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 18:02
Poor artisans, they rave about the car, endeavoring to transmit its shape in the plastic, its clanging and crashing in the afternoon, not wanting to think about what's under these wheels, they are destined to die. The machine requires no court painters, not poets kurtizanok, but the transformation of living flesh in the wheel, nuts, screws. Have to die freedom and individuality, and the way, in the name of mechanization of all of life.
№ 372093   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2019 / 15:03
- Do you sell knickers?
- Uh, no. Implants, not pants. These are small cars, they make you stronger, smarter, faster. I would suggest the one that will help you smarter.
Quote Explanation: The Courier low intelligence.
№ 371122   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2019 / 02:28
Believe it or not, the car trick is much easier than people. They really are incredibly gullible.
№ 359018   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 04:08