craft [Theme]

When the Japanese say that a ceramist learns from clay, a carver learns from wood, and a chaser learns from metal, they mean exactly that. The artist already in the very choice of material is looking for exactly what would be able to respond to his idea.
№ 436528   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:21
In the beginning, I wanted to make money doing my favorite craft. Then I wanted to achieve something in the profession. But by the age of fifty, my family came out on top - my four children.
Quote Explanation: What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
№ 418496   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 19:24
Rattrap - a native of the same numerous people, and Kardel with Boush, and he also compensates his short stature mechanical contrivances and wit. The son of a son of a watchmaker, Rattrap many years learned the craft of his father - until then, until the war came down from the mountains and took away from the lowland settlements of peaceful occupation. "Your new trade is war," said the dying father, while the village of their ancestors smoked, charred and burned. He is a bad craftsman that blames his tools, and Rattletrap never looked for excuses. After burying his father in the ruins of the village, he rushed to turn himself into the greatest weapon of war all worlds and times. He swore that he's never caught off guard - and built, using your knowledge of mechanical armor, in comparison with which the equipment of the foreigners was similar cans. Now Rattrap not parted with their devices, a small but deadly warrior who reached incredible heights in the art of ambush and destruction. He trades in death, quickly terminates life unprepared opponents with their creations and carries the banner of a new word in military craft. The time? The hour of the watchmaker!
Quote Explanation: Biography Rattrap, Clockwerk.
№ 394858   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:54
Can stupid to learn one craft all life, and you will never surpass someone who was doing the same thing in the past six months, putting the soul in every movement. That's why I never perceive the time spent as an indicator of anything.
№ 393254   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 20:03
Craft - it W as a woman fucking. The rhythm of words and all that you do.
№ 383881   Added MegaMozg 04-12-2019 / 16:24
Don't wait for the iron to become hot for forging - but kui, and it will be hot.
№ 368819   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2019 / 14:03