the idea [Theme]

In revenge he brought... a wolf.
№ 465128   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2024 / 03:09
Today directors are people who don’t know what else they could do with the performances of both modern authors and classical authors. I was struck by the answer of conductor Yuri Temirkanov when he was asked how he felt about theater opera directors, and so he uttered an amazing phrase, I quote:
№ 460600   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:29
Why do the world's leading scientists even put forward these far-fetched theories? Because they understand that a purely physical explanation of the world cannot be adequate. They understand that a purely naturalistic picture cannot answer the most important and pressing questions. At the same time, they recognize that the Universe has all the characteristics of a designed, created system, as if there was a plan and will behind it all. But they refuse to admit that they actually mean God. So they have to invent aliens, computer simulations, and other simple stories to make sense of things that make no sense from the point of view of strict materialism. Maybe one day they will unearth the truth they worked so hard to hide.
№ 457976   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:58
In battle, everything does not go according to plan, but the commander must prepare for any development of events, including reserves. In other words, there is a main idea, and anything can happen along the way. For God, the world is a game played.
№ 456541   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2023 / 09:48
First comes the Idea, the master plan. Then a prototype is created, and mass production of billions and billions of pieces begins. People, like everything else, are not eternal. And your job is to take them off the shelf. You help renew life, baby...
№ 448771   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:22
There is always an element of discrepancy between what you strive for and what you achieve. Regardless of whether the idea turns out to be higher than the embodiment or, conversely, the embodiment surpasses the idea, the discrepancy between the aspirations and the effects of the actions carried out stimulates the activity of a person, the movement of his activity. And as a result, a new activity is born, and not only one's own, but, possibly, other people's.
№ 440011   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:41
When the Japanese say that a ceramist learns from clay, a carver learns from wood, and a chaser learns from metal, they mean exactly that. The artist already in the very choice of material is looking for exactly what would be able to respond to his idea.
№ 436528   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:21
The role of the artist is not to impose his idea on the material by force, but to help the material speak and express his own feelings in the language of this material that has come to life.
№ 436527   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 07:18
People do not need reasons to plot evil against someone.
№ 431067   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2021 / 03:36
- It does not matter. If there were no gods, I would still worship them. If it were not for Rome, I would have dreamed about it.
- It does not matter. If there were no gods, I would still...
№ 428256   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
Maybe it's just a dark design of fate.
Quote Explanation: When Rosary is killed in battle.
№ 427094   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2021 / 20:42
- Yes, the riddle of the Sphinx. He has the king of France in his pocket, a whole army running errands, and no one knows what he's up to.
№ 421790   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 19:24
Never before had it occurred to Jahan that the Creator was the greatest architect. And all people in the world, no matter what faith they profess: Christians, Muslims, Jews, Zoroastrians, live under one invisible dome. Those who are endowed with perspicacity are able to see in the Universe an ingenious architectural design.
№ 417500   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 09:09
- It's like a deep earthquake on the seabed. In a world hidden from our eyes, where the sun's rays do not break through, in other words: outside of our consciousness, a strong transformation takes place. It reaches the surface, triggers a series of reactions, and eventually takes on the form we see. I am not a person of art, but, in general, I can understand the idea of such a process. Great ideas in the business world come about through similar phases. Outstanding ideas are thoughts that arise spontaneously from the darkness.
№ 411600   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 01:24
You live in a lot of original ideas that are just waiting for their implementation. And this can be achieved only in one case: if we take at least one and bring it to the end. One or all, in turn.
№ 398160   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 19:18