allies [Theme]

It is impossible to change the fortress during the battle; consistency is important in battle.
Quote Explanation: Bashar al-Assad spoke about an alliance with Russia.
№ 464120   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 19:21
At these moments, do not forget about your allies who are ready to help in difficult times.
At these moments, do not forget about your allies who are...
№ 462146   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:29
Anger is a dangerous ally. It makes it hard to think. Anger must be controlled, otherwise it will control you.
№ 453410   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:50
She is weak and worthless!
Quote Explanation: Answer to Confucius
№ 449807   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 23:57
If they tell you that the allies are rushing to our rescue, don't believe it. Allies are bastards.
№ 445178   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2022 / 03:09
Darkness may seem like an enemy to you. But you must learn to make her your ally.
№ 439207   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 07:16
This is not an attempt to create a new world order based on some kind of peaceful solution. This is an attempt to threaten and move towards conflict. If they don't understand this, it suggests that the concept is failing.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431809   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:21
They will all die before they turn thirty. But if they make useful allies, then why not. It's good to have people on your side to sacrifice.
№ 431111   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2021 / 15:36
An open enemy is less dangerous than an ally who is privy to your plans and betrays you.
№ 430879   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 23:27
The West would like to exclude from the process of working out global solutions those who have their own, different point of view. Fresh example. The idea of convening a democracy summit put forward by the US administration. The participants, of course, will be determined by Washington itself, arrogating to itself the right to determine the degree of compliance of a country with democratic standards. In fact, this initiative is quite in the spirit of the Cold War, proclaiming a new ideological crusade against all dissent. Moreover, this line is being pursued against the background of Biden's speeches and words that the United States does not want the division of the world into opposing blocs. In fact, the summit of democracy will become a step towards the split of the world community into friends and foes. It is also significant that while declaring the priority of democracy in its relations with any partners, Washington is concerned exclusively with the situation within the respective countries. As soon as it comes to the establishment of democracy in the field of international relations, the United States, and all its allies, lose interest in the conversation. Nobody, they say, can infringe on the authority of NATO and the European Union. These are the rules.
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429360   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:57
If your goals are clear, if you have allies, then anything is possible.
If your goals are clear, if you have allies, then anything...
№ 426286   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:33
The only way you don't need protection is if no one perceives you as a threat. The need for protection is not a weakness. But distrusting your allies is a real weakness.
№ 425135   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 12:33
I read reports that the (US) administration has completed a review of Russia's hostile actions. Somehow she did it very quickly. Because usually we are accused of so many sins that in a couple of weeks, or even in a couple of months, you can't do it. But they decided. Probably, they will punish us in other forms as well. I heard here that they apparently did not participate in the open skies agreement, their hands were untied, the employees were freed, and they were assigning specials. a representative on the termination of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project. It will just drive and threaten everyone. Such is diplomacy. Diplomacy is no longer even a gunboat, but new sanctions instruments. But this line is getting more and more criticism in the United States. Even such a pro-Washington structure as the Atlantic Council, a non-governmental organization, already publishes materials criticizing the absolutely stalemate of the United States with respect to Russia, maybe even a stupid one, which does not bring any result in terms of the goals that were announced when the sanctions were introduced. ... This situation was repeated many times. These actions convince us of only one thing: we must rely on ourselves. Because the United States, its allies, are unreliable partners. And in key areas for the life support of the state, we cannot rely on their mood and on what foot they get up from in the morning. We hear some statements from the State Department that there will be sanctions, but the United States is interested in predictable and stable relations with Russia. The words sound unconvincing. We will wait for concrete cases.
Release Date: 08.04.2021
№ 416653   Added Viker 13-04-2021 / 13:39
- Well, that's it. The treaty is no more.
- I didn't think I would live to see the day when one of the parties went against us. It's Rendane - he even looks like the epitome of evil.
- Uh... We had to win this war. Instead, we run away from one star to another with our tail wagged.
- We're still alive. I mean, yeah. Rendaine is ruthless. He has jennerites, a huge army, a bunch of robots, legions of creepy varielsi...
- It's not any easier for me from your words now.
We lost Jennar only because of Rendein's "sudden but inevitable" betrayal. The Eldrids have an army... Well, something like an army. And there are robots! And your plans.
- Eldrids alone are not enough. I can attract OMR. I guess. And... well, probably Reynu and her rebels. Then, again, Deandi...
- Nope!... Forgive me. I don't trust the separatists. And I certainly don't trust Deandi.
- You can trust her. We have known her for a long time, and we have already agreed amicably with her. We'll pull her out alive from Tempest and she can delay Rendaine's final attack on Solus.
- She tortured you!
- Hey, who else do we rely on? On the faction? They're fighting among themselves again for resources. And they are waiting for defeat.
- Then in their stump! We don't need them, we have Captain Galt and his great plan. You know a lot of cool dudes, right? If they're just like me, then surely they owe you a debt. We don't need an army, we need a team. Precise strikes. No bureaucracy, no arguments, no tuff.
- Hmm... And that's not a bad idea. I'll make a couple of calls. Will you fly back to Solus?
- Along with the rest of the Eldrids.
- Okay. Because I have the perfect job for you.
- You're asking me to save Deandi, right?
- Yep.
- Your mother.
№ 412389   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:51