cooperation [Theme]

- As you will. Cobra has invested $14 billion into your work and you still haven't even produced a working prototype. And since you are against it, a controlling stake in your company will have to cover my losses.
№ 457905   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:47
- It can be arranged. I appreciate your help to our country. Therefore, today's hunt
№ 446784   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:27
Aspiring speakers can speak together to help each other. Try it and you will forget about all the psychological stupor.
№ 426199   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 23:12
moments, one of the German officers says: Russians should be taken warm. When they sleep. When they decided everything was fine. And this is absolutely true. As soon as we decide that everything is fine, we start telling tales about cooperation, and this is where we will be devoured.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421400   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:15
The turbulence of geopolitical processes is growing. Even despite some positive signals. The erosion of international law also continues. Attempts to use force to push through their interests continue to strengthen their own security at the expense of the security of others. Regional armed conflicts, the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the activity of trans-border criminal groups, drug trafficking and cyber criminals are of serious concern. International terrorism continues to pose a particular threat. I repeat: the scale and global nature of the identified problems requires the pooling of efforts of all states. Since its inception, it is the UN that has been and remains the foundation of the system of international relations. The main task of this authoritative and generally recognized organization is to prevent a global conflict and a new world war. It is under the auspices of the UN that any new rules of the game should be formed. The other is the path to chaos and unpredictability. We never dictate our will to other countries. We are ready on an equal footing, using political and diplomatic methods, to participate in solving global and regional problems, to expand creative cooperation with all countries. We develop our defense potential based on the principle of reasonable sufficiency. And we are not striving for a decisive one-sided advantage and an overbalance of the balance of power in our favor. Especially in such a sensitive area as strategic stability. But we will never allow someone to throw this balance onto themselves.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421397   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:06
You know, even More has one good trait. It brings people together so much!
№ 417529   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 10:36
Gentlemen, if you want to be successful, your every step must be taken CONSCIOUSLY. For every word you say, you have to be RESPONSIBLE - and I'm not talking about deadlines and things like that. Responsibility should be even in PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, because any business is always a PERSONAL relationship, no matter how you slice it - we are all gentlemen, subjects are not objects, at least that is why objectivity between people (that is, complete emotional non-involvement) will only be in Terminators. And until you have an iron frame, and your partners do not have it liquid metal - you must be responsible for every word. There should be no accidentally thrown phrases, because for "accidentally", as in a children's tale, "beat desperately".
I'd rather work with a person who once had conscious evil intentions but CONSCIOUS than an idiot who might let the fuck out and not understand how - why he did it, saying - "Sorry, I'm probably not quite adequate ... was." And remember - no one cooperates with such people, and their life ends in the same Khrushchev in which it began, and it passes in constant attempts to make ends meet.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series «Vaccine from Idiocracy»
№ 413912   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:18
- Well, that's it. The treaty is no more.
- I didn't think I would live to see the day when one of the parties went against us. It's Rendane - he even looks like the epitome of evil.
- Uh... We had to win this war. Instead, we run away from one star to another with our tail wagged.
- We're still alive. I mean, yeah. Rendaine is ruthless. He has jennerites, a huge army, a bunch of robots, legions of creepy varielsi...
- It's not any easier for me from your words now.
We lost Jennar only because of Rendein's "sudden but inevitable" betrayal. The Eldrids have an army... Well, something like an army. And there are robots! And your plans.
- Eldrids alone are not enough. I can attract OMR. I guess. And... well, probably Reynu and her rebels. Then, again, Deandi...
- Nope!... Forgive me. I don't trust the separatists. And I certainly don't trust Deandi.
- You can trust her. We have known her for a long time, and we have already agreed amicably with her. We'll pull her out alive from Tempest and she can delay Rendaine's final attack on Solus.
- She tortured you!
- Hey, who else do we rely on? On the faction? They're fighting among themselves again for resources. And they are waiting for defeat.
- Then in their stump! We don't need them, we have Captain Galt and his great plan. You know a lot of cool dudes, right? If they're just like me, then surely they owe you a debt. We don't need an army, we need a team. Precise strikes. No bureaucracy, no arguments, no tuff.
- Hmm... And that's not a bad idea. I'll make a couple of calls. Will you fly back to Solus?
- Along with the rest of the Eldrids.
- Okay. Because I have the perfect job for you.
- You're asking me to save Deandi, right?
- Yep.
- Your mother.
№ 412389   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2021 / 06:51
Who would have thought that I will be doing business with scum Gypsies and Catholics. But you are normal.
- I am normal from time to time. And then no.
№ 391559   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 12:00
Trust is foolish. It crumbles like sand. A bad Foundation for cooperation. But mutual interest - here is a firm Foundation on which we erect a new understanding of each other.
№ 391511   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 17:12
I work thirty years and divide customers not two categories. First cooperate and not resist, even if you need to get out of the comfort zone. And the second consider themselves smarter than everyone else and want me to blanch and bleached. You - of the second.
№ 390914   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 17:24
- Cooperation with us is a mutual process, on the one hand you can count on our help in critical situations, on the other we are going to present to your actions your requirements.
- A critical situation you are going to create, right?
№ 390670   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 05:30
Huge masses of strangers to each other people are able to successful cooperation, if they share the myth.
№ 389238   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:15