the client [Theme]

Example: “only complete success or complete failure are possible”, “people are only good or only bad.”
№ 462559   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 15:21
A man as a client is always right!
№ 454734   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2023 / 14:51
A client who is able to pay three million dollars is not just always right, but always in general.
№ 441282   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 07:21
Psychologists say that female aggressiveness is more hidden, but stronger than male. It is known that women's fights are more ruthless and insidious than men's. The offended lady is ready to tear her offender into small pieces. Heels, stilettos, nails, umbrellas, forbidden tricks, items of a girl's toilet are used. Even the sight of blood or pleas for mercy have no effect on an angry brawler. If a woman decides to kill a happy rival or an unfaithful lover, then she goes in her insidious plans to the end. She will definitely kill them. You can be sure. This man can think a hundred times and change his mind. And nothing will stop a woman on the way to her goal. No pity, no remorse. Decided to kill. And point! That's why killer young ladies are so valuable to the special services: they don't have failures and failures. If the goal is set for them, the client will be more dead than alive.
№ 437863   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2022 / 15:18
The client is always right when he does not demand his rights.
№ 435273   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 12:24
Optimism is a professional source of danger for the programmer: customer feedback can smooth it out.
Quote Explanation: Kent Beck is a software developer, creator of such software development methodologies as Extreme Programming (XP) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
№ 418970   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 22:27
- I'm running from nothing. I'm afraid of emptiness. People come up, get an autograph, take pictures of me. They think they know me, and I want to be who I seem, but I'm not. They see vanity in me and take it for kindness, but I know there is emptiness inside. No matter how I run, I can't hide from her.
Quote Explanation: BoJack plays dialogue on the audition for The Secretariat, where the protagonist is going through a similar emotional drama.
№ 417688   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 18:36
Nevertheless, we state that our conditional client Uncle Sam carries in himself problems of such complexity and depth that he is hardly able to take full responsibility for the role in the general planetary process for which he strongly claims. Its military-economic power and political ambitions are absolutely not supported by the degree of psychological maturity, awareness and wisdom that are necessary for a person who, due to circumstances, has such power and enjoys such influence. Which can be seen, in fact, and with the naked eye ...
Quote Explanation: The United States of America as an Object of Psychotherapy
№ 415780   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:54
SEO will remain the main channel for attracting customers for a long time.
№ 414718   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:43
Jealousy, as unnatural and extravagant as it may seem, is almost always based on reality. They say the customer is always right? Well, the same is true of a jealous husband or wife. No matter how little concrete evidence is, in essence they are always right.
№ 404357   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 17:57
A good suit can be any! Look at the shoes, watch cases and wedding bands... Always look on the ring!
№ 402381   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 01:03
A lawyer never loses a client - quite often.
№ 401398   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2020 / 23:15
- What a pity that we did not ride on the carriage!
- Take the time. Now all moved apart and insert, as said client was my mom.
Quote Explanation: Mother Gatsby confessed to him that she young behaved casually, was a prostitute and married through when she got that way.
№ 399867   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2020 / 16:00
Rigwarl never turned back in battle and was famous for its battles with the strong and nasty bullies, which only reach the hands. Favorite drunken crowds began to participate in underground fights, which were carried out in each roadside tavern between Slom and Elsa, and one a skilled fighter spotted one innkeeper who sought a bouncer in a bar. For a modest drink Rigwarl began to collect fee, to keep order, and from time to time to break a few limbs particularly recalcitrant clients (and one chlenistonogogo the poor guy once broke five). But one idle night drunken blow divided Rigwarl his liver: he found himself equal to the fighter. "I don't like your teeth, dear", he muttered thickly thickset fellow from the North that it was time to pay. And began a fight for the ages! Into the fray rushed a dozen visitors. Not survived any one chair. And over all is incredible: a customer left without paying for the drinks. A few weeks wound bouncers dragged on, and the needle had grown, but the impact on credit he could not forgive. Account Rigwarl paid out of pocket, vowing to hunt down the northerner, and recover from him the full payment. After that, he began training, he never did, and unexpectedly made a startling discovery. With a smile spreading needles, he decided that sometimes it's worth to show the offender the back.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rigwarl, Bristleback.
№ 394282   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:30
It is a hard job to protect the cowardly millionaire.
№ 393477   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 07:36