Hollywood [Theme]

Oscar is still a trash can filled with trash people. Hollywood is a place where your values are not shared. The stars don't like your values at all. Nevertheless, the inhabitants of Hollywood consider themselves preachers of the highest morality for everyone else.
Quote Explanation: So Ben, on his show (Ben Shapiro show), voiced the past Oscars, where the awards went to films with gender ideas.
№ 465881   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2024 / 09:24
I raised my boys in an environment where it is very difficult to raise good children - in Hollywood. When your parents are celebrities, a lot can go wrong. I tried, as far as possible, to protect children from publicity.
№ 451247   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 08:56
In Hollywood, everyone who knows their ancestors to the second generation is considered an aristocrat.
№ 440515   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2022 / 15:45
The slight turn of her head contains the whole essence that Hollywood can not destroy. In the presence of this mystery, everything else that is secondary loses all significance.
Quote Explanation: About Greta Garbo.
№ 421252   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2021 / 17:09
I wanted it like a vintage Hollywood movie.
№ 420356   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2021 / 22:42
I grew up right here in Hollywood, in this part of Los Angeles, but not in a prosperous movie family like many of my colleagues.
№ 418484   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 18:48
Nevertheless, we state that our conditional client Uncle Sam carries in himself problems of such complexity and depth that he is hardly able to take full responsibility for the role in the general planetary process for which he strongly claims. Its military-economic power and political ambitions are absolutely not supported by the degree of psychological maturity, awareness and wisdom that are necessary for a person who, due to circumstances, has such power and enjoys such influence. Which can be seen, in fact, and with the naked eye ...
Quote Explanation: The United States of America as an Object of Psychotherapy
№ 415780   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:54
You wanted to be an actress and you wanted to live in movies -
High hopes and hello, Hollywood.
But here you are on the ground, and no one is shouting "Stop!"
There were no cameras, and the shooting will not be interrupted -
A second ago, I witnessed love.
And now I will witness you die,
Alas, goodbye, my gentle genius of beauty,
After all, you even died like you were singing.
№ 412167   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:30
I would like to say about Biden's speech. I just can't hear it. As they used to say in the movie "The Godfather" - it offends my brain. The tooth-crushing pathos of this speech. Don't you hear that? I understand why Americans don't hear that. Because they are nourished by this pathos, they do not perceive any information in a different way. Unfortunately, generations of people of monstrously bad education have already grown. Due to negligible reading, because of the monstrous debilysis of what educates people - culture, cinema. Look at what Hollywood has become. Is it possible to compare what he was and what he became. Because of this, they cannot perceive the content as such, the essence - they cannot perceive. Any of your programs, Vladimir Rudolfovich, the average American, even if we spoke everything in excellent English, would not be able to watch for five minutes. Because it's too complicated. Too much information, logic, references, allusions, here you remembered Bulgakov. What Bulgakov?! Or if you translate into American - what O'Henry? Unfortunately, they are able to digest this pathos, and this pathos entails even more pathos. After all, Biden didn't say anything. These are common words. It's just water. It's just an appeal to some emotions, like in a movie. I don't share a crush on Biden or a fear that something is going to get worse. It will be, regardless of whether there is Biden, Trump, Obama. The man who heads the United States has long been unsociative of foreign policy in its fundamental strategies.
Release Date: 21.01.2021
№ 411889   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 09:45
Hollywood is not very favor strangers, if they have a sign on my head saying that their hatchet buried deep in a secure place and will not collapse on our heads, even accidentally, in other words, if they are not celebrities. And even then they better keep on the alert.
№ 399614   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 14:03
Listen to you - it is immediately clear: we are on the way to Hollywood. There's always behind the times.
№ 399612   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 13:57
You, like me, to accept Hollywood as it is; you can dismiss it with the contempt we had for all that they are unable to accommodate. I understand it is also possible - but vaguely and only fragments.
№ 399575   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 02:48
Hollywood is not only a "star factory", but workshop is stupid...
Quote Explanation: The crowd is a litmus test of every man: if he fits, then he...
№ 393989   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 06:39
Hollywood is a small vicious creature that attaches itself to you and slowly eats your steadfastness, faith, and philanthropy. To feel this, just go to the nearest store for shopping. It is steeped in industry. Even the waiters trying to shove you the script.
№ 391167   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:06
Hollywood's not making sequels, only positive gradually.
№ 386361   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 13:44